Chapter 04

Starstruck Stardom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a hectic night I was abruptly awoken by the sound of my alarm. I sat up on my bed and yawned, "hwaiting Ji Haneul! You can do it!"

 

I washed up and went to wake the boys up. "Suyeob, Suyeob," I shook him afraid that I would wake the others in the room. "Suyeob wake up. We have to get ready for school." He stirred a bit.

 

"5!" I smacked my palms covering his mouth and looked around the room. Thank god Beta and Heta did not wake up due to his shouting. He was now fully awaken by my action. "Shhhh you'll wake Hayong oppa and Jun oppa." He nodded and I let go of my hand. He pushed me out of the room and stared at me. I looked at him innocently, "yah, you crazy or what?! How can you cover my mouth like that!"

 

"Sorry…I was afraid you would wake the oppas up! They got practice at 12, I just wanted to let them sleep a bit longer." I looked at the clock at the end of the corridor. "Omo! Hurry go wash up, I still need to wake Selin oppa and make breakfast. We will be late!"

 

"I'll wake hyung don't worry. Go go!" He ruffled my hair and pushed me down towards the stairs.

 

I hurried down and started making breakfast.

 

"Hyung, Shin Selin. Selin hyung!" Jeta poked him in his cheeks. [Yah. Seriously hyung, you forced me into doing this don't blame me. Sorry hyung] he thought to himself.

 

Jeta stretched his arms and swung his arms in the air. 'SMACK!' the sound echoed through the quiet room. "YAH!! KIM SUYEOB!!!" Iota screamed. "Shhhh you'll wake Joonsu hyung and Sanghun hyung! Haneul have prepared our breakfast already hurry up or we'll be late!" 

"Have fun in school Haneul, don't let her get bullied okay? Im leaving my sister in both yours and Selin's care!" Beta reminded over and over again.

 

"Have fun in school Haneul!" Epsilon said and waved goodbye. I greeted the older boys and ran over to catch up with Iota and Jeta.

 

"Selin oppa, aren't you walking with us to school?" I asked as we alighted. "I'll meet you two after school, I'm meeting my friends at the breakfast shop there. See you!!" Iota cheered as he sprinted over to the breakfast shop.

 

We had to walk up a little hill before we could reach the school. On the way Jeta was joking with me trying to make me less nervous but I could feel eyes on me. People were whispering into each others' ears as they walk pass us.

 

"Haneul, are you coming to the practice room later?" Jeta asked.

 

"Ne? Oh...erm...I don't know...wont I be interrupting the group's practice?"

 

"Hmmm...true, you'll be like a big rock sitting there doing nothing, taking up my corner..."

 

"Mwo? Kim Suyeob!" He ran up the hill and I chased behind him. "What? I was just speaking the truth!!" He suddenly stopped, I came to a sudden halt and bumped into his back. "Owww…I'm going to tell Hayong oppa about this!!" I frowned and pout.

 

He massage my forehead trying to ease the pain, "sorry, sorry! Don't tell hyung about this okay. He'll kill me! I'll bring you to meet my friend, you'll forgive me instantly." I side-eyed him in doubt.

 

"Gosh, who's that girl? Did you see how Suyeob sunbae smiled at her?"

 

"I've never seen sunbae smiled, did you hear? He talked so much! Who is that girl?"

 

From a distance I could see a familiar figure. Kind of petite in size compared to Jeta, "Suyeob-ah!!" He waved his arms in the air.

 

"My friend is there! Let's go!" Jeta pulled me along. [That voice...it sounded like...no way...] my eyes widen and my heart pounded furiously.

 

"This is the new transfer you were talking about?" His friend asked.

 

"Yeah, my leader hyung's dongsaeng, Ji Haneul." I stood rooted onto the ground, "she's a fan of yours." He added.

 

"Haneul meet my friend, Kim Jinhwan. I told you I'll be forgiven instantly right?" He winked.

 

"Ann...annyeonghaseyo Ji Haneul imnida. Im a fan of Team B too." I said shyly.

 

"Thank you for supporting us." He replied. "See you in class Haneul, I'll introduce the rest of our boys to you later!" He walked off before I could react to what he said.

 

"Ot...other boys? Suyeob...I did not hear it wrongly right? Other...boys?" I tugged him on his sleeves looking at Jinhwan's back view.

 

"Hahs, Haneul please. Your inner fangirl is showing! Snap out of it I'm bringing you to see our homeroom teacher." I still stood rooted to the ground.

 

"Ji Haneul!! Lets go!! Are you that excited? Hayong hyung didn't tell you about me being friends with them?" He pulled the handle of my backpack and dragged me into the school. 

"Class settle down, we have a new student joining us this year. Please come in." Our homeroom teacher Miss Kang announced. I greeted the class and introduced myself.

 

"Isn't that the girl that walked to school with Suyeob?"

 

"Its her? I've never seen Suyeob smile or talked to any girls in our school before."

 

"Its her isn't it?"

 

The girls in the class were gossiping within themselves. "There's only one seat left beside Suyeob, Haneul do you mind?" I shook my head and took a seat beside him. "Haneul annyeong!" Jinhwan whispered from the table beside ours.

 

After 4 hours of lessons the lunch bell finally rang.

 

"So I expect ideas to be out by tomorrow for your presentation! Suyeob and Jinhwan do help Haneul since she's in your group. Thank you class." The teacher greeted and left.

 

"Lunch time! Suyeob, you know what's for lunch today? Lets go I'm starving!!" I rest my head on the table and looked at him with a pout.

 

He flicked my forehead and smiled, "kaja. Im sure the boys got enough seats for us already!" I massage my forehead and huffed.

 

"Im soooo going to tell Hayong oppa about this!!! Kim Suyeob!!"

The girls in class gasped, "did you gear that?! She just called Suyeob by his full name!" 

"Hyung!!! Here!! We've got enough seats for 8 of us!" A tall tan boy called out to Jinhwan.

 

"Daebak!!" I exclaimed as i walked between Jinhwan and Suyeob.

 

"Suyeob hyung! Jinhwan hyung!" The boys greeted happily.

 

"Who's this pretty noona?" The tan boy asked.

 

"Dong...Donghyuk? Kim Donghyuk?" I stunned.

 

"Waaah pretty noona knows my name!" He clapped and smiled.

 

[That eye smile...] I secretly spazzed. "Donghyuk keep those eye smiles, she's a scary noona." I glared at Jeta and rolled my eyes.

 

"You're so dead I'm sooo going to tell Hayong oppa about you!"

 

"Have fun trying, Hayong hyung cant do anything to me!" He stuck out his tongue and made a face.

 

"Suyeob hyung aren't you going to introduce pretty noona to us?" Donghyuk asked.

 

"Haneul, Ji Haneul. Our leader hyung's dongsaeng."

 

"She's not our sasaeng fan is she?" I looked at the cold face beside the excited maknae.

 

"June, that's rude. Hello noona, I'm Hanbin and this is our maknae Junhoe, nice to meet you." I smiled, it felt like I was dreaming seeing these boys up close.

 

"Where's Jiwon and Yunhyeong?" I asked.

 

"Are you sure this noona is not our sasaeng?" The maknae asked again.

 

"Rude! How can you treat a pretty noona like that?!" Donghyuk chided. "The hyungs have something on in their club, they wont be joining us today. Noona, are you a fan of ours?" He smiled.

 

"Maknae, relax with your questions. Please pardon our maknae he's always a bubbly child. Donghyukkie, let Haneul have her lunch first." Jinhwan said.

 

"Right, right! I forgot, noona take a seat!"

 

"Thank you Donghyuk." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter