Chapter 01

Starstruck Stardom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever thought of how your life would be being a sister of an idol group member, dating  another member of the same group? Wouldn’t that be a life that every fangirl would  dream of?

 

Heuheu~ Be jealous, 19years old Ji Haneul. That’s right! That's me, precious sister of  Ji Hayong, Beta.

 

Of course, I'm talking about the hottest rookie group in South Korea, AlphaBAT's  leader. This is my one and only oldest brother Ji Hayong. These are s,  Sanghun oppa, Yeonsoo oppa, Yeongjin oppa, Sanha oppa, Joonsu oppa, Junnie oppa,  Selin oppa "Haneul-ah! You're here?" the oppas greeted me and pointed to a dead- looking body on the chair. I greeted everyone and tip-toed over. Lastly, the maknae of  the group, my lovely and cute boyfriend Kim Suyeob...

 

"Suyeob-ah~ " I poked his cheeks and pout when I did not get a response. "Kim Suyeob!  Kim Suyeob-ssi! Kim Jeta!!"

 

"Ji Haneul, is he the only one you have in your eyes and mind?" I turned around and saw  my brother standing at the door. "Oppa!!!! I miss you!!!" I ran over almost immediately  and hugged my brother. "Oppa, why would I forget about you?"

 

"Hayong hyung, you are not jealous are you? They are together for 2 years already!" Iota  teased.

 

"Hehehehe! Oppa, can I follow you on your schedule today? Im on holiday anyways,  there's nothing to do in the dorm either...pretty please~" Beta gave a judging face,  "follow me? Means you'll sit in the hyung-line car instead of the maknae line?" you  raised a brow.

 

"hyung, I don’t mind going over and squeeze with the maknaes." Delta softly suggested.  "Yeonsoo oppa! How could you! Oppa, you dote on me the best right?"

 

"Hey!! Haneul! How could you say that to Yeonsoo? Oppa thought I was the one that  dote on you the most!!" Code popped up from behind Beta and you were shocked.

 

"yah, yah, whose bullying my girl?!" Suyeob stretched and yawned. "Suyeob-ah~!!" you  push all the other boys away and dived into his arms. "Didn’t you sleep last night?" you cupped his face and frowned.

 

"Donghoon oppa! How can you do this to my oppas?! Look how tired they are!" I whined at their manager. "little missy, I did not plan their schedule either…"

 

"Don’t be rude Haneul, it's great that we got schedules to attend to…" Beta chided.

 

"Sorry Donghoon oppa. I didn’t mean to be rude, I was just worried for all of them." you hung your head down in shame.

 

"It's okay bb, you didn’t mean it either. Donghoon hyung will forgive you right hyung?" the manager just smiled and nodded. "Hayong-ah, just let your sister take the other car, they got more space over there anyways. But Haneul, be careful, even though the fans know that you are close to the boys but they don’t know about this, you get it?"

 

"but hyung! That’s too dangerous...look at her size! What if she gets drowned among the fans!" I rolled my eyes at my brother and face-palmed. "oppa, seriously...what's there to worry?  Junnie oppa is here too!" you hooked your arms into his and gave him a pleading eyes.

 

"geu...geurae hyung, don’t worry. Even if Joonsu and Selin love to irritate her they still dote on her like their own sister." Heta guaranteed.

 

"AlphaBAT! Stand by, you're up for pre-recording after GOT7!" the maknae writer announced to the boys.

 

"ne!" the 9 of them replied in unison. "okay, okay fine. Stay here and wait for us. Don’t wonder off on your own okay?" Beta nagged.

 

I nodded and pout. [Arghh...Bangtan oppas are here too...even GOT7 oppas...stupid brother…] you thought.

 

Jeta gently kissed you on the forehead and whispered, "stand by the side of the stage and watch me, I'll be shooting hearts for you okay?"

 

"hyung, let Haneul go with us! She must be bored here alone with the noonas!" Epsilon said. "ahhh…" Beta let out an irritated groan, "okay, okay let's go together."

 

"Yeongjin oppa~ thank you!!! Oppa jjang!" I stuck out both thumbs and gave him my biggest smile.

 

[Woohoo!! Now I'll get to see GOT7 oppa and probably Bangtan...]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My pretty Alphas! Thank you for attending today's recording, waiting for us since early morning! Have you eaten your lunch?!" Beta asked and I could hear the fans cheering loudly from the side. "today along with my members, my pretty sister came to support us too!" the fans all turned and smiled however I caught some glares diverting towards me.

 

Beta continued, "so please leave carefully after this recording, all Alphas including my sister is precious to me. My pretties promised me okay?" Alphas cheered as if like they were saying they promise.

 

"okay, stand-by! 3, 2, 1, cue!" the recording started. I stood at the side and cheered for the boys just like how the other fans did. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you my pretty Alphas! You've worked hard! Go back safely! Thank you!" The boys greeted the fans and came down the stage. Beta came down and put an arm around my neck. "Ahhh smelly oppa! Look at how much your sweating!! Stop doing this! Your fans will take picture of it!!" Without listening to my plea I was being dragged back to the waiting room.

 

"Haneul-ah, are you sure you want to follow us for our schedules? Its a long day for us today you know? It will be tough for our little princess..." Code gave his infamous pout as he pinched your cheeks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter