Chapter 02

Starstruck Stardom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kids, let me introduce to you my sister, Ji Haneul." I peeped out from my brother's back and bowed a little. "annyeonghaseyo, Ji Haneul imnida." still holding onto the hem of my brother's shirt, I could see many pairs of eyes looking at me as if I was some animal in the cage.

 

"What a cutie!" 2 boys jumped out from the crowd. "annyeong~ I'm Joonsu!" before he could finish, a boy in blonde with small eyes pushed him aside, "Hi, my name is Selin, how old are you?" he asked. "95-liner, 19 this year."

 

"yah! Maknae! She's 0f the same age as you!" he shouted across the room.

 

 I now realise that there were 2 other boys sitting at the corner with their earpiece on. "our maknae Suyeob, the one in the corner. The one beside him is Yeonsoo, they are the ones harder to get close with." Beta introduced.

 

"This is Yeongjin and Sanha," Beta continued. "hello, nice to meet you Haneul." I recognised that it was the deep voice that I heard earlier on. "oh! Aren't you Changhyun's hyung?!" I exclaimed as the shorter one was about to greet me.

 

"How did you know?!" he was shocked and I recognised he was the latter voice that I heard.

 

"She's a fan of your brother." my brother exposed and I flushed immediately. "This is Seoljun, Haneul."

 

Just at that time the manager voice could be heard echoing through the narrow stairways. "Kids!! Time to eat! I ordered jajangmyeon today!"

 

 I was in awed, the boys dispersed almost immediately as they started to clear the room and started spreading newspaper all over the floor. Some others went over to the corner to get the other 2 boys. "Oh, Haneul! Hayong, did you introduce your sister to the boys?"

 

"ne hyung." the boys started sitting in circles, as soon as the manager put the food down, they started rushing for it. I just stood there as I have never seen such a sight before.

 

"Haneul-ah, don’t just stand there. Here, you can have this." Fie offered me his already opened bowl. "but…what about you, Sanha oppa?"

 

"don’t worry, I'm sure Donghoon hyung have got enough for us!" he flashed his eye smile. "Yah! Leave some for me!!!" he shouted to the younger members.

 

"Haneul-ah! You can sit beside me! Hayong Hyung, can I get Haneul to sit beside me?"  Epsilon asked like a small kid asking his mum for a candy.

 

"ayeee...Haneul is going to sit beside me!!" Iota announced loudly.

 

Beta glared at all s and snarled. "Yah! Nobody is going to do that! She's sitting beside me and Sanghun! Don’t even think about it!" I suddenly felt relieved that my brother had said that. It was chaos among all these boys.

 

"maknae, you haven't introduced yourself right? Yeonsoo too!" Beta pointed his chopsticks with a mouthful of noodles. The boy with smaller eyes hurriedly placed his bowl down and greeted, "I'm so sorry, I was practicing my song. I'm Yeonsoo, 23 this year."

 

"ne, Haneul imnida, 19 this year." I greeted back. There was this awkward silence right after… I looked at the other boy, "yah, Kim Suyeob. You're not going to introduce yourself?"

 

"Suyeob." he replied. "ne...Haneul imnida."

 

"aigooo this kid, seriously...Haneul after you've finish eating you can sit at that corner and do anything you like okay?"  Beta said as he gobbled down his food.

 

"yah...o...oppa...can't you eat slowly?" you looked at all 9 boys in amazement.

 

In less than 10 minutes, they had already started cleaning up. I looked at my bowl and was stunned. "oppa…" I turned to Code who was finishing up his last bit of sauce. "wae?" he mumbled as he was trying to finish his food.

 

"I...I'm not done yet…" he looked at my bowl and smiled. "Didn’t Hayong say you could go to the corner and do anything? Go there and finish it then. We are going to start practice soon."

 

"Haneul-ah! Is the food nice? This is one of the best we have around here!" Epsilon squat beside you. Fie joined in, "we can bring to some others for dinner! We are ending earlier these few days because of the move!"

 

"ne, kamsahamnida." I packed my stuff and sat at the corner that Jeta was occupying earlier.

 

I watched the boys as they practiced their usual dance routine, covers of various other idols. [wow...this is a side of oppa I've never seen before…]

------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter