Chapter 03

Starstruck Stardom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was the day to shift. I lay on my bed and was hesitant to wake up. "hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hayonggie hyung!!!" I heard a horrendous scream coming from the main door.

 

[ahhh...seriously, where is oppa!!!! I need my sleep so badly...it's the last day of my holiday!] I stomped out of bed and towards the main door.

 

"COMING!!!! Who is…" I slammed the door closed. [who was that...omg!!! What the !!!!] I put on the lock and peeped from the gap. "Seoljun oppa?"

 

"uh...orh...Haneulie? Is...is Hayong hyung home?" he asked.

 

"wait a minute." I replied. I ran back to my room and was shock to see my hair in a mess. I tied it into a messy bun before running back to open the door.

 

"Sorry Haneul, I know it's kind of early to visit at this timing." he apologized shyly.

 

"it's okay, take a seat. I'll go check if oppa is in his room."

"yah! Oppa! Oppa!! Seoljun oppa is here!" he flipped over to his sides and nodded.

 

"JI HAYONG!!!!!!!!!" I shouted into his ears. At the same time Heta shot up from the living room shock to hear that scream. He looked around awkwardly and gulp. [Am I...too early?] he thought to himself.

 

"Wae?! Wae?! Wae?! Is there a fire?! What happen?!" he jumped out of bed instantly.

 

"Seoljun oppa is here! Gosh, oppa are you sure you will be the leader of the group?!" I did not bother and walked out of the door. Beta sat on the bed and scratched his head, "what was that? I thought I saw Haneul standing beside my bed."

"Sorry Seoljun oppa, I think my brother will be up soon. Have you eaten your breakfast? Do you want something?" I asked.

 

"uh...sure, but do you mind making one more set? Suyeob's on his way too." he asked carefully.

 

"sure! I'm sure I have to make more in the future…" I whispered to myself. "ne? Haneul did you say something?" he asked.

 

"erm...no...Seoljun oppa, do you need a drink?"

 

"if it's not too much of a trouble…" he asked shyly, "and Haneul, you can just call me Jun oppa like the others okay?"

 

"ahh, okay I'll be back soon. If Suyeob rings the door bell," before I could finish my sentence Beta came running out from his room I decided to start cooking instead, "Haneul!!!! Haneul!!! Oh, Junnie! You're here?! Haneul why didn’t you tell me Junnie was here?" I looked over from my shoulder, rolled my eyes and continued with the dishes.

 

Heta laughed at our interactions, "hyung, Suyeob will be here too. We will help you move!"

 

Beta was delighted he nodded and went to prepare. Just then the door bell rang, Beta shouted from the room, "Jun-ah! Open the door!! I think Suyeob is here!!!!"

 

I started laying the table with our breakfast, a big pot of ramyeon enough for 5, kimchi and left over kimchi pancakes from last night's dinner. "annyeong! Where is Hayong hyung? Woah! Breakfast!! Haneul, is this for me?" he jumped in happily.

 

I was shocked I stared at him and nodded as I did not know how to react. I went to get Beta and we started to dig in.

 

"I didn’t know Jun oppa and Suyeob stay near us."

 

"Haneul, did you hear about it?! We are going to be in the same school and same class!"

Jeta said excitedly. "Huh?!" I chocked on my soup.

 

"Hmmm to be exact, its maknae line in the same school. But you're in the same class as Suyeob." Beta said nonchalantly.

 

"Not too bad i guess...at least I wont be alone on the first day of school." I shrugged and cleared my bowl. "Oppa, I'm done. You know what to do right~?" I leaned his shoulders and smiled cheekily.

 

"Arasseo, go check if you've left anything out." He waved his hands in the air motioning for me to leave. I skipped away leaving the boys in the dining room.

 

"Hyung, what was that about?" Jeta asked. Beta gave him a cheesy smile, "as the maknae of the group," Jeta side eyed him. "Stop. I know what to do. Go, go now before I change my mind! On the count of three. One," both Beta and Heta left their seats in speed of light.

 

I looked around the room ensuring that everything I needed was packed, I dragged my heavy luggage out and gave a satisfied smile. [Is oppa doing the dishes?] I thought to myself as I heard the sound of the running tap. With much hesitation, i decided to be a nice dongsaeng and offer my brother some help with the dishes.

 

To my surprise, Suyeob was standing at the sink in my brother's apron washing the dishes. "Suyeob!" I exclaimed.

 

"Wasn't my oppa suppose to do this?" I tied my apron on preparing to take over the chores. Jeta looked at me with a smile, "I'm done. I was expecting this to happen since I'm the maknae. No worries, looks like we'll be doing this together very often," He teased.

 

"Are we done? All ready to leave?" Beta shouted from his room. 

"Waaaaaah this is our dorm?! Not too bad!" Fie exclaimed. "Not too bad?! We don't even have the basic utensils!" Iota walked into the empty kitchen.

 

"The fridge's empty too!" Gamma opened up the fridge and sigh.

 

"First thing first," Beta announced. "We have to settle the room arrangement, then we decide the chores any violent objections?" The boys were silent. I watched the whole process in awe as I did not see this side of Beta's before. 

 

We sat in a circle and decided to use the ladder game to dedicate the rooms. "Haneul you draw the ladder route, that will be the most fair way to do it!" Gamma said.

 

"Sure," I took over the paper and pen and started doodling. The boys each chose a starting point and Beta led the way.

 

Finally it was maknae Jeta's turn. As soon as i opened the results I could hear groans and excited cheers.

 

Room 1: Beta, Heta, Jeta  

Room 2: Code, Gamma, Iota

Room 3: Delta, Epsilon, Fie

 

"...cant I change my roommates?! Of all people Joonsu and Selin?! What?!" Code complained.

 

"Asa!!! 91-line!!!" Delta, Epsilon and Fie cheered.

 

"Listen up guys, now that the room is assigned, we shall unpack our stuff, then go for some shopping okay?" Beta gave out an order as a leader again.

 

"Hayong-ah!!! Cant I change my roommates?! Uh? Cant I?!" Code pestered Beta as they pulled their luggage into their rooms.
 

"No, and that's that. There wont be a change for now!" Beta pushed Code away and went into the room.

 

"Haneul! Let me help you with your luggage!" Gamma offered. "No, I'll do it!" Iota pushed him aside. 

 

"I...its okay oppa, I can do it myself." I tried to pull my bags back.

 

"No, no, no, how can we let a girl carry such heavy stuff! We will do the job!" Iota pat his chest with his signature grin.

 

"Selin hyung, I see you have extra energy to carry all those stuff right? Since our rooms are not far from each other...thank you hyung!" Jeta threw his bags on top of mine that Iota was carrying.

 

"Haneul, lets go to your room, your bell boy will bring your bags in later!! Kaja!!!" Jeta said with sarcasm and pushed me to my room.

 

"but...but…" I struggled to escape from Jeta but it was to no avail. "Kim Suyeob! You this little!!!!" Iota screamed.

"wah!! This is so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter