002

Oaskyda

"So Minyoung, which school did you come from?" 

"I'm from Ouran Junior high. What about you?" 

Since she's never seen Suyeob in her school she was curious as to which school he had come from. 

"I'm from Natsume Academy. So are my friends."

"Oh, I've heard of that place! It's really prestigious and I've heard it's for the top class A-grade scholar students! I really wanted to go there, but there was no way I could've learned the curriculums for all the grades ahead."

Suyeob gave a wide grin. "You really did your research! But the school only went to 9th grade, but since I've met you, I don't regret coming here at all!"

Minyoung beamed. She was glad to have met someone new.

After they found their class Minyoung took the seat which was five desks away from the teacher. Suyeob took the seat behind her. The classroom was plain. There were barely any posters up on the wall and the blackboard was so clean you'd think no one used it before. As Minyoung surveyed her surroundings, she noticed that the teacher seemed to be obsessed with order and neatness, as the classroom was nearly spotless. She looked at the other students, who only a few she recognized from her old school. At that moment, the last of students had walked into the room and had taken the last few seats in the room.

"Ahem..."

The students looked up at the teacher.

"Alright," the teacher began, "I am your homeroom teacher, Mr. Mori. Today we are going to start off with some simple math problems which you copy and solve at home. If you want to, you can try to solve them after you copy them, but I will give you around 25-30 problems. You can work in partners if you would like. I'll allow a conversation but don't overdo it." 

Suyeob tapped Minyoung lightly on the shoulder.

"You wanna work together? I'm good at math." 

Minyoung smiled. "Is that supposed to impress me?" 

Suyeob nodded, making Minyoung giggle. Suyeob copied the questions and repeated them softly to Minyoung as she solved them, as to not disturb the other students. Some of the questions were a little too hard, and every time Minyoung looked up to Suyeob for help she felt fidgety. She didn't want to seem stupid, of course. Though, Suyeob found her embarrassment rather amusing. And adorable.

The rest of the period went by quickly. Minyoung quickly got up and left.

"Minyoung! Wait a sec!" 

Minyoung turned to see Suyeob running towards her. 

"Yes?"

"Can... can I..." He said between breaths, "Can I get your number please?"

"Um... sure I guess."

Minyoung shrugged and took out a pen and paper then wrote down her phone number. She handed the slip of paper to Suyeob.

"I also put down my e-mail. Bye then!" 

She quickly took off, and turned back for a second to see if Suyeob was still there, but he had already left for his next class. As she turned back around she rammed herself into one of the open steel doors of a classroom and fell unconscious on the ground.

 

~15 minutes later~

 

"Hey! Oi, wake up!"

"Mm?"

Minyoung felt a hand tapping her cheek lightly. She slowly opened her eyes and found another boy looking down at her. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red as she realized what happened. 

"Ah," the boy groaned, "you have a fever now, too?!"

She shook her head and tried to sit up, the guy helped her up. 

When her eyes adjusted to the bright room, she asked, "So, uh... where am I?"

"The Nurse's office. You out after getting hurt by the door. It was my fault though, I was the one who hit you. Sorry."

Minyoung became fidgety. She didn't like being apologised to! It's not like it was the poor boy's fault, was it?

"It's okay... I mean you, didn't mean it, right? And I was the one running through the hall so carelessly." She sighed. "All I've been doing today is bump into people and causing them trouble. Literally!"

She looked down at her hands.

"But that's a good thing, right?"

Minyoung looked up in surprise.

"Uh?"

"I guess that's how you're making your friends, right? Aha, so anyways, what's your name?"

"I'm Minyoung, from Ouran Junior high." 

"I'm Selin. From Natsume Academy."

She widened her eyes in surprise. 

"Perhaps you're a friend of Suyeob?"

"Uh, yeah!" Selin smiled. "How'd you know? Have you met him?"

Minyoung nodded and beamed.

"Yeah, I kinda met him in the same way." 

He looked at her confused. She notices his expression and lets out a small sigh. 

"I mean that I bumped into him in the morning." 

"Oh! Now I get what you mean. I also forgot to mention that you also got a cut on your forehead." 

"What?!" 

She went to the mirror on the wall and saw there was no cut. 

"PFFT..."

Selin let out a laugh.

"You fell for it!"

She turned around and saw him laughing his head off. She frowned, but inside she felt rather glad to have made a new friend.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

Selin was suddenly serious.

"Oh... uh..." Minyoung flushed. "Was I?"

RIIING.

"Oh! Wellwhatdoyaknowit's lunchtime! Okaythankyouforeverythingbye!"

She spoke so quickly her words merged together, then quickly dashed out of the room, leaving a confused Selin in the office staring after her.

Of course she was completely embarrassed, but Selin, on the other hand, was amused. His smile grew when he saw her bag on the floor.

Looks like they'll be meeting again in the cafeteria.

=============================================================================================================================

We did it!!! Okay guys you better not complain cuz this chapter is 956 words long. (=_= )  ( = _=)