Review from Forgotten Romance

Secret Angel

 

Review For H.E.A.R.T :

 

->Story title [1/10]: Well, I guess you will not be surprised with this point because you yourself have already known about that too. The title is totally unoriginal and there are countless of story titles with the word 'Heart', also after reading your story, I thought it was even worse because the title was not related to the story much.

->Poster [-/5]: This part will not be counted because you have not got a poster, there was only Kyuhyun picture.

->Description/Foreward [2/20]: I seriously do not know what to say or how to judge your description because there was not anything for me to judge. That was like the shortest descritpion I have ever read or seen, there was just one sentence and you get two points because at least that one sentence showed what the story would be about, 'A certain twist of fate bound to seperate two lovers, forever.' I loved how you emphasized the word 'Forever', though.

->Plot/Originality [20/30]: In the story, that did not show why Kyuhyun's girlfriend died or disappered, so I think that was one of the uniqueness because most of the stories I have read would show why a girl or a boy has died and the most common reason would be the disease, cancer, brain tumor or something like that. Other thing is if your story had not been written based of a song, I would have said the plot was unoriginal or clinched, but adding a song made you story became more interesting. 

->Spelling/Grammar [14/20]:

*As expected, I found those present or past tense mistakes again.

Incorrect: The rain crashes mercilessly on the window panes outside the emergency unit, gloomy clouds loomed over the steel grey sky, an exact enactment of her heart.

Correct: The rain crashed mercilessly on the window panes outside the emergency unit, gloomy clouds loomed over the stell grey sky, an exact enactment of her heart.

Incorrect: ....it rained down a thousand  of penetrating bullets through  her frail sefl, the winds rummages like a cyclone that tore her soul into lifeless fragments.

Correct: ...it rained down a thousand of penetrating bullets through her frail sefl, the winds rummaged like a cyclone that tore her soul into lifelss fragments.

Incorrect: He holds up the pair of soft-feeling hands on the patient bed and gently slips in a silver locket chain which seemed to stir...

Correct: He holded up the pair of soft-feeling hands on the patient bed and gently slipped in a silver locket chain which seemed to stir... 

Incorrect: She urged to see his flawless features just once more before she leaves her love forever.

Correct: She urged to see his flawless features just once more before she left her love forever. 

Incorrect: ...him who cackles heartily like a kid in  sweet youth, him who captures every heart of every audience with touching serenades and him who cherised their love in genuine.

Correct: ...him who cackled heartily like a kid in  sweet youth, him who captured every heart of every audience with touching serenades and him who cherised their love in genuine. 

Incorrect: Why he irrepressibly breaks into tears when it reaches his hear but switches it up with a smile by the end of the song?

Correct: Why does he irrepressibly break into tears when it reaches his hear but switches it up with a smile by the end of the song? 

*What you wrote was not the completely wrong grammar, but adding 'does' could be better.

Incorrect: He ever wished that she would return, he ever cried that she left and he ever smiles simply because of her.

Correct: He ever wished that she would return, he ever cried that she left and he ever smiled simply because of her. 

Spelling:

Realisation

->Realization

->Characters [12/15]: Actually, I loved how you described Kyuhyun's character and it was pretty realistic since the car accident used to happened to him and he had survived. Also, the way you emphasized how much Kyuhyun loved his gone girlfriend. However, about a girl's character, she did not appear much, so I did not get her character perfectly.

->Writing style [15/15]: I would like to give you full points for this! Your writing style was pretty easy to understand, also how you'd put each line of the lyric made it even more interesting.

->Overally enjoyment [4/5]: Well, it is not like I enjoyed your story, I was sad instead and you get almost full point for the story that almost made me cry.

->Bonus [2/5]: As usual, I minus three points for grammar mistakes, uninteresting title and description, but I do give you props for being your first angst oneshot.

Total: 70/120

---

First of all, I am terribly sorry for the super long wait! Normally, oneshot like yours would only take two or three days or even an hour to be reviewed, but I have been pretty busy with my school and homeworks are killing me -.- So, I hope you understand that.

Anyway, once again I marked strictly as you suggested and please also post this as a chapter or you will be in bad person list.

Hope to see your request again! <3

Requested on: 08/11/2011

Done on: 16/11/2011