Ice Prince

Socks and Fate

Sehun drags Baekhyun to the corner.

Baekhyun hesitates at first, but when Chanyeol nods as a sign of approval, he trails behind his bestfriend.

 

“What happened? What’s wrong?” Baekhyun blinks as he looks at Sehun.

 

Sehun tucks his hands inside his pocket, looking down the floor and inhales deeply.

 

“Sehun?”

“Ikindof—sleptwithLuhan.I mean,technically,we’renotsleepingbut, youknowwhatImean” Sehun responds fast, like really fast.

 

“Wait—what?”

“I’m ed up, Baek.”

 

“Sehun,” Baekhyun leans closer, taking Sehun’s arm. “… you’re not. I think this is the part of the drama where you actually give him a second chance, where you give yourself a second chance.”

 

“It’s not that simple.” Sehun glances at Baekhyun and then back at the floor-staring contest.

 

“Love… is easy,” Baekhyun smiles warmly. “… don’t make it hard for yourself.”

 

“Do you think I really need this?”

 

“I know so.”

 

“Okay.” Sehun nods.

He can’t deny the fact that of course, he still and forever will love his not so ex-boyfriend.

 

 

He’s lost in his thoughts as he went back inside the party, looking for that one person: Luhan.

 

 

---

 

“Oh, so my boyfriend’s a love guru? Never knew that.” Chanyeol teasingly speaks as soon as Sehun walked away.

 

Chanyeol slides his arms around Baekhyun’s waist.

 

“I’m just being a great friend. It’s obvious how Sehun still loves that guy. Did you see how he looks at Luhan?” Baekhyun chuckles.

 

“You mean like this?” Chanyeol  looks at the floor for a second, his eyes slowly making its way to Baekhyun, eyebrows cocked and his lips forming to a playful smirk.

 

Baekhyun bursts out laughing. “You look like a ert!”

 

“Shut up, if ever I would be a ert, I would ually harass you only anyways.”

 

“Should I be proud?” Baekhyun’s tone teases.

 

“I love you.”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!” Baekhyun fakes a laugh and hides his blush, pushing Chanyeol away.

 

“Don’t laugh at me, my princess.”

 

“My princess my .”

 

“That’s an insult.”

 

---

 

The Monday after the weekend party.

 

Baekhyun’s day started with screaming and squealing girls.

 

He blinks and looks around.

 

What? Are you guys squealing because you finally realize that I actually am quite good-looking?

 

 

HEH.

 

“OHMYGOD IT’S KRIS!”

 

Who the heck is Kris?

 

“Excuse me, little smurfball, but you’re ruining my grand entrance.”

 

Oh, it’s this .

Wu Yi Fan, a.k.a Kris, a.k.a Ice Prince, some rich bastard who gets all the girls he wants, Tao’s crush and most of all,

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s brother.

 

Baekhyun could be a and kick this guy’s but he wouldn’t.

 

All for his Chanyeol.

 

So he just bows politely and mutters a short, ‘sorry’ and made his way to his classroom.

 

 

 

Baekhyun is greeted with a smiling Sehun.

 

Something is wrong with the universe.

 

Or he just simply fixed his relationship with that deer, dummy.

 

He sits beside his best friend with a smug smile. “Mind telling me what happened?”

 

“Well… we’re…”

 

“YEAH?!”

 

“Byun Baekhyun, you know that even with all those years, I would still go back to him in a heartbeat.”

 

This cheesy .

 

Baekhyun hits Sehun’s arm and chuckles.

He hugs Sehun afterwards, whispering an, “I’m so happy for you” in Sehun’s ears.

 

“Can you promise me something, Baek?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“As long as no one asks, please don’t start jumping and shouting that Luhan and I are dating. I know you, Byun Baek. And stop acting like that’s something  you wouldn’t do.”

 

Baekhyun dramatically gasps and clutches his chest, as if hit by a bullet.

 

“I thought you trusted me?” Baekhyun fakes a sniff.

 

“I do.”

 

 

Both of their attentions were diverted when someone enters the room in a really extravagant way.

 

You know those dramas where the guy enters with flowers in his auras and flailing girls trailing him?

Yeah.

Definitely Kris’ grand entrance in the classroom.

 

“Why is he here? I thought he was older than Chanyeol?” Baekhyun whispers to Sehun.

“He is, I don’t know why he’s here.”

 

“Hello peasants.” Kris, hands tucked inside his pocket, spoke to everybody in the classroom.

 

“I have come to look for my brother, Chanyeol.” His eyes wander every inch of the classroom. “And I heard that this is his first class. So can anybody tell me where he is?”

 

Everyone’s eyes went to Baekhyun immediately.

 

 

WHAT.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.

AM I GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW?

OHGHAD.

 

“Ask his boyfriend.” Some guy from the back replies.

 

Kris laughs sarcastically, “You sure you’re referring to the right Chanyeol? Because my little brother is obviously into girls.”

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

WELL FCK YOU, KRIS.

 

Baekhyun raises his right hand and stood immediately with pride. “He’s still on his way. Isn’t it funny how he texts other people but not you?”

 

“That’s because he doesn’t even know I look for him. What’s your name, smurf?”

 

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

 

“Well Byun Baekhyun, today is your lucky day. You just spoke to the one and only Yi Fan.” Kris winks at him.

 

Oh, and Chanyeol are Kris are half brothers.

That’s why his surname is ‘Wu’. Yeah, he’s Chinese.

 

Baekhyun squints his eyes and shakes his head. “This punk.” He murmurs under his breath.

 

“Excuse me?”


“You’re excused, Mr. Wu.”

The teacher barges inside the classroom.

 

Phew.

My life has been spared.

 

And Kris….bows his head?

 

“Such a hypocrite.” Baekhyun snorts as he sits down.

 

“You might not want to ruin your boyfriend’s brother’s first impression if you want to end up with Chanyeol.” Sehun laughs as he pats Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“I will.”

 

----

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

HE ASKED ME OUT.

 

 

From: Baek

 

Who? O.o

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

HIM!

 

From: Baek

 

WHO IN THE WORLD IS ‘HIM’?

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

KIM FCKING Y JONGIN.

 

From: Baek

 

WTAF? WHAT DID YOU SAY?

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

I TOLD HIM I’D THINK ABOUT IT.

I WAS CONFUSED OKAY.

 

From: Baek

 

Good job, let’s talk tomorrow. Love you.

 

 

 

A/N

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE

 

OH, AND JUST WAIT FOR THE KAISOO PART, OKAY?

 

ANDDDDD, KRIS IS GOING TO PLAY A HUGE PART, TRUST ME.

 

THAT’S ALL, LOVE YOU GUYS.

 

-Arrniiee :)