~Chapter 8

Unfortunate Mishap

Zelo’s POV

I woke up to Himchan cuddling with Aislean like she was a teddy bear but the difference being Aislean was sleeping and Himchan was wide awake. I poke Himchan in the side, causing him to jump slightly disturbing Aislean who gripped Himchan like a teddy bear and held him in a bear hug. Himchan looked at me and smiled happily as he curled up and got comfortable in her arms. I was a little jealous once I saw that but not because I like her or anything, but because Himchan chose her over me. Himchan and I have always been closer than any of us, we used to do everything together.
Quit moving…You are so annoying…”  Aislean whined, pushing Himchan away from as she rolled over, putting her back towards us.
Was she talking about me?” Himchan asked, well more like whined.
I just chuckled and shook my head as I sat up and watched over her for a few seconds then got out of bed. I headed out of the room and went to Bang Guk’s and Daehyun’s room to see if they were up yet.

I walked into the room to find Daehyun laying in bed awake, with Shaina using him as a pillow. She had her head laying on his shoulder, her face buried in the crook of his neck while he rested his head on his other hand. The arm she was laying on, wrapped tightly around her while Bang Guk layed with his leg entangled with hers.
“Yah! Wake her up so we can go places…and she can help me…” I said, poking the bottom of his foot causing him to jerk his leg up to try and kick me.
Go away… You are not as important as you think…” Daehyun replied, waving his free hand at me.
But hyung… Please…” I whined, stomping my foot like a child.
Yah, go away and wait for us to get up… Play games with Himchan and Aislean…” Bang Guk replied.

I crossed my arms and flopped on the ground beside the bed so I could look at Bang Guk while I angrily pouted. I knew he would say yes eventually and wake her up because he can never refuse my cute adorable maknae face.
Aish! Fine…but you have to wake her up…” Bang Guk replied, trying to untangle his legs from hers.
Shaina moved and brought her legs up so that one knee was resting on Daehyun’s stomach and the other leg was straight alongside his. Daehyun smiled and hugged her tighter while Bang Guk flicked him in the forehead.

I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed while Bang Guk sat up as well after flicking Daehyun in the forehead.
“Yah! What was that for?” Daehyun said rubbing his forehead sadly.
She is your sister, not your girlfriend!”  Bang Guk replied, wide eyed and annoyed.
Yah, Who says! She may be the manager’s now but he isn’t my Appa! He’s manager Hyung!” Daehyun replied squeezing Shaina tighter.
Yah! I’m neither… Let go of me, Daehyun…”  Shaina said trying to wiggle out of his grasp.
Yah, you cuddled up to me! It’s not my fault, so you let go of me and I’ll let go of you!” Daehyun replied, immediately moving his hands as if he did nothing wrong.

This caused both Bang Guk and I to laugh causing Shaina to push Daehyun off the bed and onto the floor. Shaina then instantly shot her glare to us, causing Bang Guk to shoot up to his feet and put his hands in the air.
I took no part!” Bang Guk said, instantly turning serious.
Someone make me food… I’m hungry…” Shaina said, getting out of bed, assuming to find Aislean.
Bang Guk helped Daehyun off the floor and they both agreed to cook the food together and head out of the room after Shaina, leaving me alone. I decided to go and see what Aislean and Himchan were doing so I headed off to their room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Enjoy this chapter with your life! XD Lol, jk Hope you enjoyed it though really. Love Yew All!!! <3