~Chapter 4

Unfortunate Mishap

Zelo’s POV

Aislean moved closer to me during the movie and by the time the movie was over, she was practically laying on top of me. I didn’t mind it though, but she decided to follow Shaina and do the same. Aislean walked back to my room and fell onto my bed, the bed she had previously been sleeping in.
Yah, You can’t sleep here with me? It’d be weird…” I said playfully as I climbed into bed beside her, mumbling the last part.
Yah, it’s simple. If you don’t want me sleeping next to you, then sleep in that bed?” Aislean said, happily curling up in the covers.
“I am already laying down, I don’t want to move…” I said, smiling when she looked at me.
It sounded like she whispered something in English then moved a little closer to me for some reason. I didn’t mind it though, I enjoyed every minute of being together with her.
Yah, don’t hog all the covers!” I said, pulling the covers off her so I could cover up too.
Don’t be so fat and maybe the covers would fit both of us…” Aislean laughed, rolling over.
Aislean and I snuggled together under the blankets once she was half a sleep and didn’t care.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is a super short section guys! I promise to update again within and hour and make it longer! Hope you enjoyed this liitle segment though! <3 Love Yew, All!!!