~Chapter 12

Unfortunate Mishap

Zelo’s POV

Daehyun pulled Shaina onto the ground with him and wrapped his arm around her waist as she layed her head on his chest and used him as a pillow. I pulled Aislean into the living room as well, but we sat on the couch instead.
“Why is it so hot in here?” Aislean asked as layed beside me, using me as a body pillow.
I’m sorry… should I leave?” Shaina asked moving.
As Shaina began to move, Daehyun wrapped both his arms and legs around her like a koala bear and pulled her back down.
Yah!” Shaina said, hitting his chest as she fell.
Don’t leave… I need your warmth…” Daehyun whined.

Aislean and I were happily cuddling on the couch until Himchan came over to join us. As Aislean used my chest and entire left side as a body pillow, Himchan used Aislean’s stomach as a pillow.
Yah, Himchan! Who am I supposed to cuddle with now?” Youngjae asked whining as he walked into the room.
Go cuddle with Jong Up!” Himchan replied, smiling.
Jong Up was sitting on the recliner in the corner who looked up at Youngjae and smiled.
Yah, come here bro… You can cuddle with me!” Jong Up smiled as he whined playfully.

Daehyun’s POV

Youngjae walked over and plopped down on the seat next to Jong Up who immediately cuddled with him. Youngjae laughed and cuddled up to him as well.
Yah, put the movie in would you? I am tired of sitting here!” Shaina yelled, throwing a pillow at Bang Guk, receiving a glare.
Don’t tell me what to do!” Bang Guk replied, laughing as he put in the movie.
“Yah, I do what I want and I tell you what I want. I own you now!” Shaina said smirking as Aislean made a swift hand movement while making a whip noise.
Just watch the movie!” Bang Guk said, sitting on the ground in front of us.

Bang Guk sat down so that his back was resting on the couch and his legs were awkwardly out in front of him, facing the television. Shaina waited for him to get comfortable then placed her feet across his lap and used him as a foot rest.
“Just cause you think you own me doesn’t mean you can just use me like that!” Bang Guk said, pushing her feet away.
“I do what I want…” Shaina said calmly putting her feet back.

She kicked off her shoes and put her feet back on Bang Guk’s lap so he placed his hands over her ankles and used her as a hand rest; although, as the movie began playing the beginning credits, Bang Guk tickled the bottoms of her feet causing her to kick him in gut.
Aish… that hurt you …” Bang Guk said, still tickling her foot.
“Quit it!” Shaina said sitting up to tackle him.
“Never, not until you say that you don’t own me…” Bang Guk pouted.

Shaina started laughing but not because she was being tickled, he stopped tickling her to pout. She was laughing at the fact he was whining that she owned him.
“You are my slave though…So, go make me food such as popcorn that we all can share…” Shaina said, cutely.
“Alright, fine. Only this once though, and because I want popcorn too…” Bang Guk replied.
“Yeah, don’t lie. You just can’t say no to this face!” Shaina said, making a cupcake face.
“Yah, be nice to hyung.” I said poking her in the side.
“Don’t!” She replied, grabbing my hand so I couldn’t do it again.

Shaina didn’t realize that aislean was laying behind her with Zelo and Himchan so before I said anything, Aislean poked her other side and caused Shaina to jump towards me. When Shaina jumped from being touched on the side, She knocked me over and caused us to fall backwards. I was laying flat on my back while Shaina was lying on my stomach. It was pretty awkward but I didn’t mind it at first, until Himchan and Zelo yelled dog pile then piled on top of the two of us.
“No, no, no, no, no! Yah!” Shaina yelled, now firmly pressed against me due to the weight of the others.