~Chapter 10

Unfortunate Mishap

Bang Guk’s POV

Shaina got hungry so we all decided to go to the kitchen and make some food.
“Yah what do you want?” Daehyun asked, poking her.
Shaina gave him a death glare and hugged my side, slowly hiding behind me. Daehyun pouted then held his arms open for a hug so I pushed Shaina gently but forcefully towards him; forcing him to catch her in his arms after she stumbled on her own feet.
Yah, what was that for? And you… don’t touch me… there!” Shaina squealed as Daehyun touched her sides and started tickling her.

Shaina fell to the ground to try and block him from tickling her but he continued until she rolled on her side and formed a ball with her knees tucked up to her chest.
Alright, I’ll stop… only if you give me a real hug… and then we’ll make food.” Daehyun said holding his arms open wide.
Shaina groaned then carelessly hugged Daehyun after standing to her feet. Once she wrapped her arms around Daehyun, he tightly squeezed her and picked her up spinning in a circle.  When he put her back on the ground, he kissed her forehead before letting her go. She wiped her forehead off with her sleeve then came over and hid behind me again.
Bang Guk~ie… Make Daehyun quit being weird. We are siblings now so its weird…” She whined, covering her face with my shirt.
I pulled her out away from me and tried to cover for Daehyun a little bit, but only because technically he is my little brother and I have to take care of him.
He meant it in a brotherly way… right, Daehyun?”  I said, nodding my head at him.

Daehyun nodded his head while smirking and decided to dig through the cupboards to find something to eat. He came across nothing he felt like eating so he just ignored me when I said to make ramen and dug through the fridge instead.
Yah, how about we make something from scratch?”  Daehyun suggested happily.
Let’s make some Kimchee!” Shaina smiled happily when she saw the cabbage in the fridge.
Daehyun smiled and agreed to it while pulling out the ingredients.  I got put on Cabbage duty as well as Shaina so we sat beside each other with a large silver bowl in between us. Every time we would cut some off, it would fall into the bowl or on the plastic mat below it.
I have always wanted to make Kimchee with people. It always takes me and my sister hours to do it. Although, my parents would never help because they said it was disgusting and they didn’t want the smell of filth all over them. Come to think of it, They never helped us with anything…”  Shaina replied.

Shaina looked sad at the thought of her parents so I tried to make her smile and have a little fun by putting cabbage on my head like a wig.
Yah, that’s a waste of cabbage, you’ll contaminate it!”  Shaina said, stealing the cabbage from me.
After dropping the cabbage in the bowl, her smile faded as she began cutting more.
You know, you will always have us to help you out. We are family now and therefore, whether you want us or not, you are stuck with us. Especially me, I am not leaving and I never will.”  I said, pulling her into a hug.
Shaina wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I squeezed her gently then out of nowhere, Daehyun joined in on the hug and wrapped his arms mostly around Shaina.
Daehyun, remove your hand from where it is before I cut you with this cabbage knife…” Shaina threatened.

Daehyun slowly moved away from her and stood behind me. I laughed as we all got back to work, well me and Shaina, Daehyun was just standing and watching us.
Yah, do something will you… When will you quit standing there and help?”  Shaina whined.
I have nowhere to sit and help.” Daehyun replied casually.
Fine, then sit here…” Shaina replied, moving over and plopping on my lap.
Yah, when did I say you could sit on me?”  I asked, moving my arms around her to hold her in place and she won’t fall.
Two minutes ago… You know it’s your fault.”  Shaina replied continuing to cut cabbage.
Daehyun frowned at me when I put my arms around her and began to finish cutting the cabbage, the Shaina looked at him so he turned his frown to a smile and walked over to sit beside us.

I looked over at Daehyun and smirked when Shaina bent down to pick up a piece of cabbage that fell on the plastic mat to put it back into the bowl. When she bent down I raised my hands so that she wouldn’t get cabbage in her face and when she sat back up, after smiling at Daehyun I put my arms back around her and finished cutting the cabbage. Pretty soon, Himchan and Zelo walked in with Aislean following right behind them.
“Yah, What are you doing? Get off of him like that, you hoe!” Aislean said, though I wasn’t sure what that last part was, she said it in English.

By Shaina’s reaction, I am assuming that it wasn’t good. Shaina immediately stood up and walked over to Aislean and smacked her on the shoulder roughly. I couldn’t help but laugh at her so she turned around looking at me with a death stare.
Yah, shut up… you don’t even know what that means!”  Shaina hissed back as Daehyun stood up and walked over to the small group.
Well, then tell me what it means? I don’t want you to be mad at me… uh, us…”  Daehyun said sadly.
It’s basically another word for ; or in other words, a girl who does naughty things with any guy. Although, it’s just a thing that we use as playfully banter.”  Aislean smiled as she playfully punched Shaina on the arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Love Yew All!!! Hope you enjoy it! Leave me some criticisim if you'd like in the coments! :) I hope you all have a great day! <3 :D