200.

Description

Ever since her husband, Choi Seunghyun, died in a car accident, Park Dara has been more pessimistic towards life and has become overprotective with her three year old son, Yoogeun, since he was the only family that she had. Out of the blue, she encounters Jiyong, her childhood friend who's four years younger than her, at a bar with her friend upon hearing her being called “ssantoki”, since he was “the one who gave her that nickname” when they were kids. Jiyong helps Dara in her business with her friend, Bom, and convinces her to return to college. But while the thought of falling in love with Jiyong was possible, both find out that Jiyong only had a few months to live.

Foreword


DISCLAIMER:
The celebrities' names/images are merely borrowed and do NOT represent who the celebrities are in real life. 200, along with its original characters, are the property of the author, namely --whisperbabe. Any scene that resembles that to a person's life is completely coincidental.
This story is only posted here on AsianFanfics.com, so if you ever see this on another site without any credits to me, please notify me at once.

THANK YOU. 

The awesome poster for "200" is made by sharehappyness from ♔ --c h o c o l a t e creams' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS and is the official poster for this story.

 




200.
By --whisperbabe

 

 

 

 

feat. DaraGon
Dara, Jiyong, Yoogeun, other Big Bang & 2ne1 members.
PG-13 | Novel | Romance, Humor, Drama


 

 

 


 

200.

 

In 200 days, she witnessed a miracle.

 

In 200 days, he lived his life with everything that he had to his last breath.

 

In 200 days, she realized that loving someone is harder than death itself.

 

It only took her two hundred to realize what life is about.

 


 

            “This is unfair.” she sobbed, her tears uncontrollably flowing down her cheeks, coming from her reddening eyes. “Why would there be such a thing called a miracle? If God really wanted us to be happy, why can't He just heal you, for crying out loud!? Kwon Jiyong!”

            He hushed her, smiling despite the excruciating pain that he felt within him. “Don't say that.” he said in a soft-spoken manner. “I would've wished for the same thing, but all we can ever ask of Him now is the strength to accept whatever He gave us. It's for the best, my ssantoki.”

            Hearing his words, she closes her eyes tightly. Lowering her head, she continuously wept as she pulled his hand closer to her lips and kissed it. It pained him to see her cry like this, but he had to smile; he had to make sure that she'll be fine in the end.

            “You're my miracle.”

 



A/N:
OK. So I started a new FanFic. Blame my impulsiveness for writing a new story but it was the only way to help me feel enlightened or to keep me running. That was the prologue—I hope you like it even though it seems sad. I'll update the next chapter after I finish updating my other stories. Thank you for reading! :)) As for the rest of the Big Bang and 2NE1 members, they'll be appearing soon. ^^;; It's just that I don't want to spoil all of them at once. :D


Btw, here are some other posters for "200". :DD (Ones that are used and will be used) :D


by --whisperbabe
(my old username is abbyeepinkish13)


by sharehappyness
(from ♔ --c h o c o l a t e creams' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS)



AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Enjoy reading 200. Take a deep breath. Subscribe! 
Smile! Don't frown. You'll get wrinkles. 
Write down your comments and suggestions! I'd find them very helpful for the improvement of this story... 
...especially my way of writing. Don't be annoyed once you see this.
I just want to make my readers smile. Hope you're smiling right now--come on! 

KEEP CALM AND SHIP

DARAGON! ♥


To God be the glory!