This is my offer

The Biggest Obstacle

Part 2

 

TaeHyung went back home after done his talk with JiMin only to meet silence when he open the door. No sound of television or someone cooking. He look at his watch, it’s already 5 in the evening. Usually, his mother will start to cut the onion or wash some of vegetables. But today, no sound of it.

He walk to up stair. He open his brother room, only to find his brother still in bundle of duvet. He sighed and close the door. He walk to his parent’s room, but still locked from inside. He suddenly think that he should make a copy for his parent’s room key now if something like this happen again. He walk to his room which is occupied by his father who is still heartbroken, only to find he sleep soundly. TaeHyung guess he must be waken for the whole night.

TaeHyung make his way out. He go to his parent’s room. He really need to talk with her mother.

“Mommy? This is me, TaeHyung. Can you please open the door? I miss you a lot mommy. I really want to talk to you. Can you open this door please?” Ask TaeHyung while knock the door and keep said ‘Mommy’ and after severely times, the door open and only to found his mother’s puffy eyes.

“Come in” Said BaekHyun. TaeHyung walk inside the room and lock the door back. He walk to his mother that right now sit on the edge of the bed, wipe his tears and look at his eldest son.

“Mom, I met him just now. JiMin. The guy who said he was gave birth daddy’s son” Said TaeHyung and BaekHyun look at him with wide eyed but then look away.

“So, it is true that he was gave birth to your father’s son. I should have seen this coming. That he didn’t love me because I can’t gave birth” Said Baekhyun and he cried again. TaeHyung hug his mother. Seeing her cry is the most hurt thing. More hurt that cut your finger.

“No. Daddy doesn’t mean that way. He doesn’t even know that JiMin actually can pregnant. He still loves you mommy. He tell me everything why he want to find daddy and why he ask for money. Mommy, I think you should go there and see where do they lives. He need work for 2 part time jobs and it just enough for his and the baby’s needed. He told me he worried if the baby is grown up. The baby needed is still consider as affordable for him. But, kid’s and teenager’s needed more than baby’s. He only ask for daddy to be responsible. At least for the baby. I told him that I will talk with you guys. Can you please think about it mommy? Or should we talk with the others” TaeHyung explain as BaekHyun stay silent. He really doesn’t know what he should do. The baby is really innocent though. So does JiMin. BaekHyun is just so in dilemma. He can help JiMin, but can his heart hold the pain? He don’t have any idea.

“I want to make dinner. Ask your father and your brother to come down to have dinner. We will talk this thing in dinner. Make sure everyone is clean themself. Including you” Said BaekHyun and touch TaeHyung’s nose. They giggle yet TaeHyung still can feel that his mother is still sad about on whatever happen right now.

 

XOXO

 

It’s like waiting for punishment. DaeHyun is so in terrified mood right now. After TaeHyung told him that BaekHyun ask everyone to come down to have dinner, he faster clean himself and run to down stairs. And here they are, sitting while the food is serving. Everyone is eating their food and the silence conquered the environment. The awkward silence one. They eat but mind said they are not hungry. It’s nervous like hell and the silence doesn’t help at all. All of them want to know what is BaekHyun’s decision yet the male still keep quiet. Until….

“I’d decided. I want JiMin and his baby to stay with us” Said BaekHyun and with that, everyone is almost choking their food. But, BaekHyun’s face still stern and he still eat his food calmly.

“Are you crazy mommy?! He is the reason why our family in wrecked and now you want him to stay with us? Are you sure that you are ready to face him when you know he had affair with daddy?” Say JungKook.

“Yah! Jeon JungKook! Please don’t raise your voice! He is still our mommy!” Said TaeHyung and JungKook just roll his eyes and look at the other.

“Are you really sure Baekkie?” Ask DaeHyun now and BaekHyun stop from eating for awhile and continue to eat his food.

“Kind of. I want to meet him first and after that ask him if he want to move in with us. TaeHyung, bring me to his house or work place” Said BaekHyun.

“Okay mommy” Said TaeHyung.

JungKook who just silent after talk once walk away from the dining table and door close loudly can be heard from up stair. TaeHyung look at his mother. He can see the crystal water that refuse to fall on his mother’s cheek. Then he look at his father, DaeHyun also look at BaekHyun without believe whatever BaekHyun’s just said. TaeHyung just hope that this thing will stop. He really can’t stand with this tense environment.

 

XOXO

 

JiMin is busy with re-arranged the snack while sit cross-leg on the floor. He keep on doing his job until he felt someone presents standing beside him. He look up and his small eyes got wide.

“I know you had talk with my son yesterday. But now, I want to talk to you” Said BaekHyun.

He saw his manager behind BaekHyun and he give a signal that JiMin can take a rest for a while. JiMin nodded and get up from his sit on the floor.

“Let’s talk at the employee’s room” Said JiMin and beckoned BaekHyun to employee’s room.

After they get inside the room, they sit down on the bench in the room.

“I’m sorry for being rude with you the other days. I doesn’t mean to. I just too shocked. My name is Byun BaekHyun by the way” Said BaekHyun. He smile and take out his hand to shake with JiMin’s.

“I’m JiMin. Park Jimin and it’s okay. I understand” Said JiMin and reply to BaekHyun’s smile.

“I come here not only to say sorry but I want to offer something” Said BaekHyun. JiMin give BaekHyun his confused look.

“What it is?” Said JiMin.

“I want you to move in to our house” Said BaekHyun. JiMin look at BaekHyun with wide eyes.

“Are you being serious? Why so sudden?” Said JiMin as he is lost word on BaekHyun’s request.

“I’m serious. My son have told me everything about the baby and your request for my husband to support your baby. But for me, it seems like unfair when you still need to work hard and yet your baby have someone to support already. So, I think that it’s better if you move in with us” Said BaekHyun. JiMin look into his eyes. That eyes is sad yet the lips still smiles. JiMin know BaekHyun must be still hurt.

“I.. I don’t know. Aren’t you hate me for what your husband and I had done? Aren’t you mad at me? I mean don’t at all” Said JiMin.

“Why everyone asking me these kind of question? Tssk.. It’s a lie if I’m not. I hate you because you can pregnant and I can’t. I hate you that you can have biological son with my husband and yet I can’t. But I know one thing. It’s not your fault. Not the baby’s fault. It’s me and my husband’s fault. If we just stop arguing and throw the egoistic in ourself, he wouldn’t be going to the club and meet you and you don’t have to feel the pain of gave birth. I always heard that it’s hurt when you are giving birth to a baby” Said BAekHyun. Eyes on the floor and JiMin still look at him.

“Yeah… I’m not using natural way though. I’m using surgery. After all, it’s not that hurt after the nurse had injected anesthetic. But are you sure you want me to move in with all of you guys? Are you even prepared yourself to accept me in this family? Are you sure your heart can accept the pain if I stayed in with you guys?” Ask JiMin.

“I don’t know. But what I know, once I made the decision, no one can’t not to agree to it. Either you like it or not. So, if you think about the baby’s life come to my house, I always stay at my house. Just knock it and get inside the house with all of your thing” Said BaekHyun as he get up from his seats and walk to the door.

“But this offer is only available until this Wednesday in which 3 days from now. I just don’t want to be disturb in Thursday since I need to settle TaeHyung’s admission to his hostel the next day. I need to prepare his thing before the day though. See you again Jimin” Said BaekHyun and walk out from the room.

As he walk out from the convenience store, he let his tears out while walk back to his house which is quiet far from Myeondeong. But the pain is hurt him too much. He know his decision seems stupid but he know what he do. He wish that the decision he made is not wrong. He wish for it.

 

XOXO

 

“So, he want you to lives in one house with him?” Ask YoonGi as confirmation as what JiMin had told him. After JiMin back from his part time job at convenience store, JiMin told YoonGi on what happen about BaekHyun met him and give him an offer.

“Kind of. I don’t know if I should accept it. What do you think hyung? Should or shouldn’t I?” Ask JiMin, as he rocking BamBam to make him sleep.

“It’s in your hand JiMin. If you think it’s good for BamBam then just take it” Said Yoongi.

“But, he seems like he will cry anytime. I’m worried if he will kill himself only because he can’t stand the sadness of me being around. I saw the hurts in his eyes. I never mean to hurt anyone’s feeling when I ask him to responsible yet this is what happen” Said Jimin. YoonGi can heard the hurts in his tone.

“So, what is your decision now? He must had hard time to made himself strong to made this kind of decision. If you didn’t take it, that’s mean you need more part time job and you might be don’t have any free time with BamBam when he got older. Think wisely JiMin” Said YoonGi.

JiMin really lost his words. Should or shouldn’t him to accept the offer? Is his baby or BaekHyun’’s feeling is more important? He don’t have any idea. He just could sigh.