Forgiven

The Biggest Obstacle

Part 3

BaekHyun open the door and close it. He walk to the living room, onlt to meet his husband who is sitting on the couch while looking at the blank television. Their eyes met but it's been cut when BaekHyun turn his heels and when to up stair. DaeHyun run to catch BaekHyun. As DaeHyun arrive at their shared room, he saw that BaekHyun is try to his shirt. Might be want to take shower. DaeHyun walk to BaekHyun and hug him from back. BaekHyun can smell strawberry fragrance from DaeHyun's hair. How funny that DaeHyun didn't like strawberry yet he had to use strawberry shampoo because his lovely husband like it.

"Are you still love me?" Ask BaekHyun to DaeHyun.

"Of course. I love you more than anyone else. I just make a mistake. A very big mistake. That I know you will hard to forgive me. Or might be hate me forever" said DaeHyun. His voice start to crack.

"I already forgive you but I need more time to make my heart strong. I love you too. But, this heart is hurt a lot" said BaekHyun. Both of them cry in the position where DaeHyun back hug BaekHyun and BaekHyun hold DaeHyun hand tight like he didn't want him to go.

"Can I kiss you?" Ask DaeHyun.

BaekHyun chuckled and said "I think the first time you ask that is when we were on our first date. And yes. Yes you can"

They kissed and keep on kissing. After a few moments, they sleeping in each other arms with their lips still glued on each other.

XOXO

JungKook lay his body on his boyfriend's bed.

"But you don't understand. My mom want him to stay under the same roof. Can you understand it? Under the same roof. That's mean we will meet each other everyday. I irritated enough to heard his name and now I need to see his face everyday" said JungKook to see his boyfriend.

"Listen. If your mommy is okay with him why not you? Even, it's not his fault. He also had to bare the pain of giving birth. At least give him a chance" said NamJoon.

"My mommy and I are different. He can accept the fact and fate but not me" said JungKook. 

NamJoon walk to his boyfriend and lay beside him.

Kim NamJoon always be a very nice boyfriend. Their s is only 3 years yet they still happy with each other even though they went to different school. Which JungKook in high school and NamJoon in college. They already in relationship almost 2 years already. They got to know each other from internet and in relationship after meet for the first time. When JungKook's parent had their biggest argued last year, it's NamJoon that convince with JungKook to be patience and calm him down from cried too much. JungKook's parent is fine with NamJoon and so does NamJoon's parent. They even always bring each other to eat dinner at their house.

"Why? Why you can't accept the fact and fate?" Ask NamJoon.

"Because I... I ... Don't know" said Jungkook.

"See? Try to be nice with him okay? They just make a mistake" said NamJoon.

JungKook sigh. "I'll just try" said JungKook.

"That's my boyfriend" said NamJoon.

"If he move in with us"JungKook added.

XOXO

The family is eating their breakfast in Wednesday with JungKook in his school uniform and DaeHyun in his office casual wear. The family has start to talk with each other but not more than 5 sentences. Well at least they talk. While JungKook has been a bit rude to DaeHyun lately. Either he still angry or sad with what his father had done or justbangry.

As DaeHyun open the door, a person with a baby in his hold with a pale guy bring a luggage.

"JiMin?" Said BaekHyun.

"Hi BaekHyun. I'm kinda of accept your offer" said JiMin. DaeHyun and JungKook just keep quiet and walk to the car without greet JiMin or give him a smile. JiMin is a bit hurt but he already predict it. So, he guess he need to used with it first.

While BaekHyun and TaeHyung greet him and Yoongi to come inside.

"Let me show to your room" saud BaekHyun and beckoned JiMin and Yoongi to JiMin's room. 

As he open the door, JiMin awed with the decoration and the room size. It's bigger than his room or living room though.

The room is fully furniture. There is also baby crib and some of the toys for the baby. He guess BaekHyun is the one that had decorated this room.

"Thank you so much BaekHyun. I really appreciated it" said JiMin and smile to BaekHyun.

"Your welcome. May I know who are you?" Ask BaekHyun to Yoongi.

"I'm Yoongi. JiMin's friend" reply Yoongi.

"Oh. I'm BaekHyun" said BaekHyun.

"I'll put your bag here. See you again JiMin" said YoonGi.

"Wait. Don't you want to have some tea? We can talk over a cup of tea" said BaekHyun.

"Urm... Is it okay?" Ask YoonGi.

"Of course you can. He can right Mommy?!" Said TaeHyung excitedly.

BaekHyun smell something about his TaeHyung and this guy name YoonGi. But he shrugged and said "yeah. He can" 

"Please stay for a while" plead TaeHyung.

"Okay. I'll join all of you" said YoonGi.

"Yes! Let's go" said TaeHyung and drag YoonGi to down stair. 

"TaeHyung like YoonGi actually. He ask if YoonGi is singke ir tajen the other day" said JiMin.

With that, BaekHyun is cleared that his son is in love with JiMin's friend.

XOXO

YoonGi sit on the couch while talking with TaeHyung. TaeHyung keep on talking and asking about YoonGi. He should feel lucky that YoonGi is not someone who is hot tempered. 

While JiMin is talking with BaekHyun while BaekHyun hold JiMin's son.

"So his name is BamBam? Eep! So cute" BaekHyun said.

JiMin chuckled and said "Many people say it's cute though. Even your son at there" while pointing at TaeHyung.

"He always being like that" said BaekHyun.

BaekHyun look at BamBam's feature. This baby had DaeHyun's eyes though. Even the mold is at the same position under his eyes. TaeHyung has more of his features than DaeHyun. Except his thick lips and nose.

"So will you still work at the convenience store and the cafe?" Ask BaekHyun.

"I guess. I still need to support myself though" said JiMin.

"But you had lives with us. What kind of support did you still need?" Ask BaekHyun.

"It's just... something" said JiMin.

BaekHyun can smell something that JiMin has something that he hide. Seems like serious one. 

While JiMin think that no one should know about what happen to him exactly. Even BaekHyun. Because this will only make them sympathy more to him and he don't want to bring any difficult to the family when he had done one.

They change the topic and just keep on talking until YoonGi ask permission to go and the clock show 11 in the morning. TaeHyung seems like sad and pout a bit. But luckily, he had ask YoonGi for his number. How? Don't ask. This 4-D guy can do anything beyond what you think. Just imagine anything like what you want.

"Why don't you help me to make lunch? It will be fun when someone help me" said BaekHyun to JiMin.

"Okay" reply JiMin and give BaekHyun his eyed-smile.