The Changes

The Biggest Obstacle

BaekHyun sit on the sofa while look at his reflection on television. He slowly slide down to lay on the sofa. JiMin take his rest after the incident. He don't know what he feel right now. Sad? Hurt? Confused? That's for sure. Why he didn't see it earlier? The cough, the hand clutching the clothes, the faint. Everything JiMin said is only 'I'm fine'. A tears rolled from his eyes. BaekHyun feel so sorry for JiMin.

The sounds of door open and close back can be heard. A sad face JungKook can be seen enter the living room. He look at the figure on the sofa. Only to see his mother cry silently. He run to the sofa and touch his mother's shoulder. Baekhyun flinched and look up, to meet his son's black iris. He sit up and wip his tears. He smiled to JungKook and said "You back already? Sit here" and tap the seat next him to motion JungKook to sit beside him.

JungKook beckoned BaekHyun's order and huh his mother. He ask BaekHyun "Why are you crying?". BaekHyun shook his head and said "Nothing".

BaekHyun comb his son's hair with his finger. The silent is comfortable but the aura around the room is full with sadness. JungKook broke the silent with tell BaekHyun something.

"Mommy, JiMin have heart disease" and with that, he buried his face on BaekHyun's shoulder, make his hug tight than before. BaekHyun stare at his younger son. Seems like he know the truth already.

"I know. He happen to have heart attack just now" BaekHyun said calmly. Jungkook shock to hear that and from silent sadness, it turn to sob. He really regret whatever he had done to the older male. Both just keep to be in each other embraces for a few more minutes when BaekHyun said he need to make dinner.

JungKook walk back to his room but stop by JiMin's room. He knock on the older male's room and open the door. He saw JiMin is still sleeping with Bambam sleep beside JiMin. JiMin's hand on Bambam's hip. Pacifier stuck on Bambam's mouth. JungKook look at how sweet both mom and son moment. He feel tingling inside his heart. Since he don't want to disturb JiMin, he walk out from the room and walk to his room while thinking, why he do bad at JiMin.


XOXOXO


DaeHyun and BaekHyun cuddle together on their bed. The silence broke after BaekHyun start to talk.

"Can you be nice with JiMin after this Dae?" He ask.

"Why? He make us argued and almost break our family apart" he said with a bit of anger in his toned.

"It's our's fault. Not him. If we are not argued or you go to the club, it wouldn't be happen. If I just said sorry before you go out, this wouldn't be happen too. He is just victim and we are the one who make this mess happen. He is sick Dae. Please" Baekhyun ask DaeHyun nicely.

"So? He is sick, I am not? I am sick of people who ask for sympathy" Said DaeHyun, who is right now annoyed.

"Dae! Don't say something like that. You only have to support Bambam. He didn't ask your money for himself. It's for Bambam" BaekHyun start to raised his voice.

"He got to eat for free at here, he don't have to pay for the electric and water. He don't have to pay anything" said DaeHyun.

BaekHyun has to hold his anger. If not, they will fight, shout scream until the whole house will be in chaos. If just he can tell the truth to DaeHyun. BaekHyun broke the hug and turn to opposite side from DaeHyun. He turn off the bedside lamp and said "I want to sleep. You too need your sleep. You have work tomorrow. Good night"

DaeHyun a bit surprised by his wife sudden action. DaeHyun huff a sigh and also start to sleep. Not before kiss BaekHyun's crown heads and bid goodnight and sleep. But no respond from the latter.


XOXOXOXO

Next morning, everyone in the house are sitting to have their breakfast. Bambam is sitting on baby's chair while JiMin feed him nestum. JungKook look at both of them while eat his food. JiMin is still not eating yet. He need to feed Bambam who is still growing and need more energy than him. JungKook feel sorry for JiMin because every morning, he will either eat breakfast or not since he needed to go to his work before 7.45 JungKook look at the clock, and it's already 7 o'clock. He usually goes out from house at 7.30 o'clock along with his father since period from house to school is only take 10 minutes. JiMin still not finish his breakfast and still not get ready for his work. JungKook faster finishing his food and walk to JiMin.

"Let me feed Bambam while you are eating. You need energy too for your work. Eat first" JungKook said and hold out his hand to ask for the bowl.

JiMin taking a bit of surprised and look at BaekHyun and DaeHyun, which BaekHyun smile to him and DaeHyun just look at JungKook disbelieve. JiMin look back at JungKook and smile to him.

"Urm.. Thank you. Just feed him slowly. Don't too fast" said JiMin and pass the bowl to JungKook. JungKook just answer with hummed.

JiMin get up from the seat to give JungKook, and walk to the seat where his food is already made. He look at JungKook who keep on feed BamBam with gentle and care. It's a joke if JiMin said he did not shock since JungKook never care about him or Bambam. But, this time he does. It's JiMin feel happy even it's just a small gesture.

While Daehyun start to think why JungKook suddenly be nice. He thought that JungKook hate JiMin by the way on how he treat JiMin. Suddenly, today, he cares about JiMin not having his breakfast. DaeHyun ignore it and just eat his breakfast. He will figure out what is actually happening soon.


------------------------------------------

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WISH ME LUCK THE OTHER DAYS!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE IT~ IS EVERYONE ALREADY HATE THIS STORY?! I'M WORRIED IF YOU ALREADY GET BORED BY HOW LATE I'M UPDATE THIS STORY. I'LL TRY TO SPEND MY TIME TO WRITE THIS STORY EVEN BETTER!!!! HUHUHUHU I'LL TRY TO THINK ON WAY HOW TO MAKE DAEHYUN FORGIVE AND BE NICE WITH JIMIN~ BUT NO IDEA CAME OUT~ HOW WILL YOU WANT IT TO BE? HUHUHU

AGAIN!!! I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE UPDATE~ I'M NOT A GOOD AUTHOR T.T