The story begin with...

The Biggest Obstacle

I’m Sorry

 

Everything is on a mess. Everything.

DaeHyun sit in front of his and BaekHyun’s bedroom while feel like he can cry a Han River. It’s all of his fault. If just he didn’t drink with his friend. If just he didn’t argued with Baekhyun that day. If just he didn’t meet him…

Park JiMin.

If just he didn’t meet him last year, his family wouldn’t be wreck like this. He is very regretting whatever he had done last year. He regretted he flirt JiMin and made love with him. Why he met JiMin when he already forget him after the incident of making love? Especially telling about their son. Why must JiMin can get pregnant? Why JiMin must confess in front of BaekHyun? He put all the blame on JiMin.

His eyes darted at two figure who look at their broken hearted daddy. They witness everything from A to Z. One with orange haired give him sympathy look while the black raven haired one look him with burning eyes.

JungKook walk away from the scene and slam his door loudly. TaeHyung walk to his father and hug him. Indeed, he is the oldest. Daehyun cry in TaeHyung’s hug.

Why don’t I tell you what is actually happening?

That day is actually a day where they are outing with the whole family to buy TaeHyung’s needed when he will moves to his new dorm. Yup. TaeHyung will lives in hostel the whole of his university life. DaeHyun keep on telling TaeHyung to buy the grey luggage but his son want luggage that have the same hair coloured which is orange. In the end, they bought the orange one. After finish bought luggage, it’s time for their lunch.

They keep on talking about how will TaeHyung life would be in university as DaeHyun and BaekHyun keep on telling their stories and both of their son listen to the story intensely. They sometimes laughing and sometimes could only smile when remember their first love.

DaeHyun excused himself to the toilet. As he entered the restroom, someone grab his wrist and pinned him on the wall. DaeHyun kind of shock but when he see who the person is he got more goosebump. The person is Park JiMin.

“At last I found you. I try to find you for a year and now I found you” Said JiMin.

“What do you want? I thought I said to you that it would be one night stand. We will not contact each other or ignore each other” Said DaeHyun.

“Yes. But want to know what? I was pregnant after that one night stand. And I know it’s your child. I never done it with anyone else except with you” said JiMin.

“You think I’m stupid or what? You think that I will believe your words? Pregnant? Are you woman or guy? I think I don’t see any . Don’t lie to me Park JiMin. Just said that you want money from me” Said DaeHyun and only to get slap from JiMin. JiMin’s eyes is burning like fire and tears is already stream from his eyes to his cheeks.

“You think I’m ? I just want you to be responsible! Only that I wish for. The baby that I already gave birth have no father except me. I just hope at least you will support his life. I’m only work at convenience store and café yet it still not enough. But, you make me look like a . Is being responsible to your own son is hard?” Said JiMin still cry.

“What happen here DaeHyun? Is it true that you made love with him? Who are you? And most importantly, is it true that you have a son already?” BaekHyun shoot bullets of question to both guys. BaekHyun also already broken into tears already.

“I can explain it. It’s all just a mistake” Said DaeHyun.

“So I’m just a mistake? You call me pretty and everything and you call me a mistake? Oh yeah. I’m nothing to you. But please consider my back my request. He is innocent. He is just 3 months old” said JiMin and walk away but his wrist got hold tighten by BaekHyun who is right now furious and got push to the wall by BaekHyun. It’s a surprise that he got such power to done someone to JiMin.

“You are not answering my question. Who are you and is it true that you have a son?” said BaekHyun.

“Why don’t you ask him who am I and if you really want to know if I had a son or not, come to my work place at Myeondeong. I have shift at morning. Just try to find any of convenience store in that area if you really want to know” said JiMin. He want to walk away but eyes met with two teenagers. He then continue to walk.

In the way back to home, DaeHyun explain everything and BaekHyun just keep quiet. He told BaekHyun about how he met JiMin after they fought very bad that night. He really stress that he made something stupid which made love with JiMin. He just thought to drink alcohol until he faint but ended up on bed with JiMin. That morning DaeHyun told Jimin to never contact him or find him. BaekHyun already on tears as the story went on. As they arrive at their house, BaekHyun fast get out from the car and run to their bedroom and slam the door.

So that’s how it’s happen. And now, the family is broke again.

TaeHyung didn’t know who should he put blame on. He will be move to his dorm next week Saturday and this is what happen. He didn’t want to put blame on JiMin since he is the victim and don’t want to put blame on his parents. He just keep hug his father until Daehyun fall sleep in his hug. He is so determined want to solve this problem. He don’t want this thing to be bad than it already be. He will confront with JiMin. After all, he listened to JiMin’s told where he work at.

 

XOXO

 

TaeHyung walk into the convenience store after he saw a figure that he try to find. The bell chimming and JiMin greet the customer with his eyes smile and said “Welcome” out loud. TaeHyung guess that JiMin still didn’t know about him because JiMin still smile to him. TaeHyung reply his smile as he walk to the payment counter.

“When will your shift end? Because you and I have something to settle about your son and my father” Said TaeHyung and JiMin’s smile fall.

 

XOXO

 

JiMin invite TaeHyung to come in. TaeHyung look at surround him. This flat is surely not good for them since the wall is already have some crack and the smell around here is also isn’t nice. But TaeHyung just close his mouth and get inside JiMin’s house.

“Suga hyung! I’m back. I brought my friend. I guess you can back to your house since I already home but make sure to come to take care of BamBam” Said JiMin.

A pale white guy sit on the couch with feeding the baby a bottle of milk. The baby is sleeping nicely in the guy arms but guess TaeHyung like to see the pale guy instead of the cute baby since his eyes keep on locking at the guy. The pale guy handed JiMin the baby that he hold.

“Okay. I already done the laundry and clean the household so that you can have rest. See you later. Bye JiMin and…” Suga is hesitated to call TaeHyung.

“TaeHyung. I’m Jung Taehyung” Said TaeHyung and take out his hand to shake with Suga.

“TaeHyung. I’m Min YoonGi but call me Suga. Nice to meet you” Said Suga and take TaeHyung hand to shake with his. TaeHyung feel like electric shock when Suga touch his hand but muttered “Me too” because he is too shy. Suga chuckled and wave them good bye.

“Please have a sit” Said JiMin and beckoned TaeHyung to sit on his couch while he keep on rocking the baby on his hold as he take a sit at the single couch. TaeHyung who just wake up from his daze, walk to the couch. TaeHyung look at the baby face. Indeed, the baby have JiMin’s and DaeHyun’s face. His heart is hurt. Even though he look alike his father, yet he is biological son to Jung DaeHyun.

“He really look alike you and my father” Said TaeHyung, eyes still on the baby. JiMin only could smile sadly. “Thanks” Said JiMin.

“So, what you want to talk about?” Ask JiMin.

“My parent right now didn’t talk with each other. My mother didn’t come out from his room since we back to our house and my father keep on crying also didn’t want to eat. I didn’t blame you but I just want to confirm that you are not lying about having a baby. My younger brother hate my father right now. Boy beside me yesterday” Said TaeHyung as to tell JiMin that the boy beside him is his brother.

“Your family must be hate me right now. But what I want to do is just BamBam got his right. My income for every month is not enough. I need to buy his milk, his cloths, to pay for this house rent, to pay for my food. Lucky that BamBam is still not old yet. But then I think, what will happen if just he already start to go to kindergarten. The fees, the school needed and most of school related. At least, he give BamBam a proper needed as his son. I didn’t ask his money for my own, it’s for my son. His son. I don’t want to give BamBam to him which mean I need to be apart from him. BamBam is the only one that I have as family. As the only son, after my father’s and my mother’s died in an accident I don’t have any family member. And now I have one, which is BamBam” Said JiMin.

TaeHyung feel sorry for JiMin. This is really not JiMin’s fault.
 

“Can I hold him for a while?” Said TaeHyung. He take BamBam from JiMin’s hold.

“So his name is BamBam?” ask TaeHyung.

“Yeah. I think it’s cute and suits him, so I use it for his name. Weird but cute for me” Said JiMin.

TaeHyung look at the baby. Whatever JiMin told him is true. He know that JiMin isn’t lying when he told him the story. He can see that JiMin mean his worried for this innocent and all the sincerity. This baby is nothing wrong. He didn’t done anything wrong.

“I will talk with my parent about this. I will talk with them to consider for this baby” Said TaeHyung.

“Really? You will really help me? Thanks a lot TaeHyung” Said JiMin with his eye smile.

“By the way, is Suga Hyung single or taken?” ask TaeHyung and JiMin only could give TaeHung weird face.