Chapter 12: Ease the Burden

Mission: Destruction

        ''Dad, there's something I have to tell you.'' I called him and told everything. He was shouting over the phone and I could hear my mom asking what the matter is. I was even scolded and he said that I should have told him earlier. Of course, he became protective and I couldn't blame him. I'm afraid too, you know. Tomorrow, I'll be leaving the dorm and move to our town house where our 'staff' are all waiting for me. I agreed because it's better than leaving the country. My mind is a blank right now. There's just so much that happened and I just couldn't let them all in. Oh, and also, I called Jihyun and told her about it too.

        ''What the ?! It's fine! Just be safe!'' She was in a total panic and agreed to everything I decided. ''Don't let anyone in the dorm tonight!'' I thought she was going home with what I said.

        ''Oh.'' Someone rang the doorbell. My heart skipped a beat, and I almost slipped on the floor running for the monitor. Oh well, it's just Jihoon. ''Annyeong.'' I let him in. Maybe he just wanted to check if I'm okay. Ugh. Jihyun and Jihoon--- my guardian tandem.

        ''Jihyun told me you're alone,'' he said and helped himself with a cup of tea. He was wearing a maroon sweatshirt and jeans. He tossed his cap on the cupboard. I’m a little embarrassed since I was already wearing my sleeping clothes. My V-neck oversized shirt and blue pajamas, not to mention my white furry slippers and messy hair made me look lousy.

        ''Yep, but I'm fine. Also, I'm going to move out tomorrow. Just...just because of personal reasons, safety reasons.''

        ''Mmm. What are those reasons?'' I sat in front of him, placing my own cup of tea on the table.

        ''Nothing important.''

        ''Okay. Why not move tonight? I mean, it seems like it's urgent. Why don't you move as soon as possible?''

        ''It's already late. Also, this place is relatively safe too.''

        He surveyed our dorm, walking around like a guard in a museum, inspecting every corner of it. ''No security cameras inside here though.'' He opened every door.

        ''It's for keeping our privacy. I mean, every visitor needs an appointment, right? Also, we can check who's right at the door. You don't have to worry.''

        ''Oh I'm not,'' he said, looking outside through the glass sliding door, and sipping his tea.

        ''What? Haha. Then go home already. I'm perfectly safe,'' I said and grabbed his empty cup.

        ''Oh are you?'' Then, my phone vibrated. Minho texted me.

        ''You have to go now.''

        ''Why? I'm even thinking of staying here for the night. I can just sleep on the couch again,'' he said and smiled while lying on the couch.

        ''You can't. Just..just go. I'm having another visitor.''

        ''Why not introduce us to each other? I'd be more than willing to welcome this person if she's as pretty as you!''

        I opened the door for him. ''Go already. Our...my...my bodyguard is coming.''

        ''Oh. Alright. I'm going. Stay safe.'' He quickly stood up from the couch, hugged me and got his cap. ''Don't be scared, okay? Live long.'' Then, he rushed outside.

        ''I'm here across the street, in front of your building. Can you come down for a minute?'' I read his message and opened the glass door. It was freezing to be standing at the balcony with sleeping clothes on. I folded my arms but they’re no use. I looked down and saw Jihoon took a cab. I waved Minho to come inside. I called the personnel at the lobby and told him to let Minho in. For a few minutes, he was already at the door. ''Are you alone?'' He took of his mask. He was wearing a grey sweater and black Nike jogger pants. Why do they still look good in this kind of hour?

        ''De. Jihyun's not coming home tonight. There's something we should talk about.'' I removed his snapback and combed his hair with my hand. Then, we sat on the couch.

        ''I know all about it already,'' he said and pulled me in his arms. ''Hyung told me everything. Don't worry, we didn't fight. We understand the situation.'' Oh. So they talked it all out.

        ''It was my fault.''

        ''Yeah, I think so too,'' he said and he hugged me tighter, my back leaning against his chest and his head resting on my shoulder. His legs were really long. He kicked off my slippers. ''You're flirty and all, you know. I even apologized to hyung too though it takes two to fall in love. Of course, I know that he's not fine, but he's strong, even stronger than me. He's going to get over it. I trust our friendship.'' I remembered seeing oppa cry and it still makes me feel guilty. ''Let's just be careful not to hurt him more.'' I nodded and he kissed my cheek. ''To be honest, I'm really hurt too.''

        ''I know...we all are. Let's just try to act normal...no awkwardness. We need that, like nothing ever happened.'' I sighed deeply. ''I still have something to tell you.''

        ''What the ?! Jihoon, Seunghoon hyung...please no more!'' He pushed me away and I swear I thought my shoulders would be detached from my body. I repeated my story again...but with fewer details like what I told Jihoon. ''But...but will I...can we still meet?''

        ''Of course. You're always welcome to visit or we can still go out.''

        ''Why is this so sudden? I mean, what's the matter? It's not like you and Jihyun fought, right?''

        ''No...definitely not. It's just that...my parents...it's their decision. They became more worried when I got hospitalized, remember? I finally gave in to their request.'' I was crushing my heart just to tell a lie at him. I know, it would just be like what he did to me. But I couldn't let him think about this right now. He's so busy and this kind of situation already cost him too much. Never am I going to involve him, or Dana, or his family and friends again. Sometimes...sometimes I even think that I'm a burden to him. ''I'm sorry.''

        ''Don't be. You did nothing wrong. I can handle a few spying eyes over us again like before. Haha. It's fun when we were running away from them. I'm sure they'll give up again.'' I looked back at him, he smiled...and that's all I needed. I won't ever let that smile leave him. ''I'm going to sleep here, okay? I'll go at dawn. I brought clothes. Tada!'' He ran and got his bag, lifting it in the air.

        ''Oh. So that explains the bag. Haha.'' He's like a kid excited on having his first sleep over at his classmate's house. ''Okay, get dressed and I'll give you pillows and blanket,'' I said, heading to my room.

        ''What? Oh no, miss. I think you're mistaken. Song Minho-ssi doesn't sleep on a couch.''

        ''Oh. So you want us to switch? Okay, you can have my bed.'' He's so demanding. ''Ugh. You're such a pain,'' I whispered.

        ''Skylar-ssi, don't be disrespectful.'' He tossed his bag away, pouting like a child. He fell back on the couch.

        ''I am not, Minho-ssi. How can I? You're the best person I know,'' I said, trying to sound sarcastic. Then, we heard a loud noise.

        ''What was that?'' Minho sat up straight, alert.

        ''I don't know. I think it's from somewhere here,'' I said, walking to the kitchen.

        ''Okay, okay. Go check it out.'' Wtf. I thought he was going to stop me and go see it first, saying something like, 'It might be dangerous'.

        ''There's nothing here.'' And there it was again, like someone colliding on something. ''Damn. I'm scared. What is it?'' I kept looking around.

        ''Yah~. Skye~. What was that? I'm really scared so if you're doing a prank on me, stop it already.''

        ''What are you saying?''

        ''Go find it~. Palli~.'' He lifted his feet on the couch as if something hiding under is going to grab them. The noise just keeps going. ''Ah~. Skye~.''

        ''I'm looking, okay? Just...just stay there. Minho-ah, what if there's--.''

        ''Aaah! Don't tell something like that! Hajima!'' Aissh. Really! What's wrong with him? I thought he'd be manlier by now! What the hell's that noise?!

        ''Ugh. I'm scared too, you know! Can you just get dressed already and let's lock up in my room?!'' We're both scared with these kinds of sh*ts. T.T

        ''Eodi? Can you come with me?'' He quickly grabbed his bag.

        ''There's the bathroom. Palli! I'll be waiting for you outside!''

        Minho was like half crying, half panicking right now. ''Chincha! We shouldn't have watched horror movies! I can imagine things in my head! Is there a mirror in the bathroom?'' He was grabbing my arm.

        ''Of course, there is! Pabo! Hurry up!''

        ''Shiro! What if something shows up?! Then, it'll stare at me like--.''

        ''Then stare at it too! Seduce it! You're good at that! Wink at it! Bite your lip!''

        ''Yah!''

        ''Show your abs! Rap for it! But make sure you won't diss! If you're good, it might even do an aegyo for you!'' Sh*t. That’s creepy.

        ''Don't be like that! Just come with me already!''

        ''Yah! If there's something in there, I'd rather not see it too!'' The noise is becoming louder like it's moving. ''Minho-ah! Let's go to my room!'' I grabbed his arm quickly.

        ''De! De!'' And as soon as we turned around... ''Ah!!!'' Our shouts were even louder than when we rode a roller coaster. T.T

        ''Eh?'' While Minho's still closing his eyes and hugging me like he wanted me to lift him up, I looked at it. ''Eiii.'' I picked it up.

        Minho was peeking at it. ''Eiii...that's it?''

        ''How many times do I have to tell her to buy a new one?'' I turned off the robot vacuum. It's switch was broken and the machine itself creates weird noises. ''We're scared because of this?'' I placed it inside a box.

        Minho calmed down and put on a straight face. ''Huh? I wasn't scared at all.'' Minho got inside the bathroom like a douche bag. Yeah, right. You're not scared.

        ''Yah! Haha! You're such a jerk!'', I said as I was laughing and knocking at the door. ''Make sure to wink at her!'' In just 2 minutes, he was already done. LOL. We’re like wearing the same clothes.

        ''I told you I'm not scared,'' he said arrogantly, and hurriedly walked to my room.

        ''Okay?'' When I went inside, he was checking my things out. ''Oh. No. Not that one,'' I said and grabbed my notebook from his hand.

''Fine. Whatever.''

        ''Hmm. Can you turn around?'' I observed something odd.

        ''Okay. Why?''

        ''Can you take your shirt off?'' Oh. That sounded y.

        ''Yah~. Haha. You've already seen this,'' he said teasingly. He's so full of himself sometimes. I know that he's attractive, okay?

        ''Uhm. You're wearing your shirt the wrong way. I can see the tag.''

        ''Oh.'' He was embarrassed and fixed his shirt. ''Sorry. I just thought...never mind.'' He lied on the bed and covered himself with my blanket like a cocoon. He even turned his back on me when I lied beside him. He's being sulky.

        ''I can just sleep on the couch if you want.''

        ''It's fine, unless you don't want a guy like me beside you.''

        ''Wae~?'' I elbowed him.

        ''I've shown you too much of my weakness. It's embarrassing.'' And he moved farther from me.

        ''I don't care. It's cute. Now stop acting like this. You're worse than a girl on her period.''

        ''I don't know. I just want to sleep now.''

        ''Okay, then.'' I turned my back at him too, but I couldn't sleep like this. I have to say something. ''Song Minho, I love you for who you are. And when I say that, it means I love your flaws too. The truth is, I'm the one who should feel like that. I feel like I'm being a burden to you sometimes. I can never thank you enough for the things you've done and still doing for me. I can't even think why I'm the one you chose to be with. I mean, do I really deserve you? Ahh. I seriously think I don’t,'' I said and forced a chuckle. I felt him going near. He slipped his warm hand and hugged me by the waist. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

        ''Saranghaeyo,'' he whispered, and that's already more than enough for me. I felt my chest getting heavier until I felt my pillow being wet with tears.

        ''I won't ever leave you again,'' I said and turned around to face him. We were just looking at each other’s eyes. I held his face and he held my hand. Then, he smiled and I realized how lucky I am to have him. He covered me with the blanket too.

        ''I won't ever let you go again,'' he said and kissed my forehead.

--

        ''I don't know if you'll ever wake up. But if you do, bring me breakfast, okay? Be safe. - from the coolest WINNER member, yes, I'm him, Song Minho. PS. If you can't find something in the fridge, you know where it went. Also, I stole a kiss.'' That's what I read from my phone. I thought he'd leave a sweet note! Oh well, this is love. Then, the doorbell rang and I hurriedly fixed myself.

        ''Uhh. Skye? They're here for you,'' Jihyun said awkwardly when I saw her at the door with guys and other girls.

        ''Oh. Annyeonghasseo, Skye-ssi. Can we move out now?'', the lady said and they all entered our dorm. Of course, Jihyun and I were both struck. They moved so fast and organized. In less than an hour, my things were gone.

        ''Skye, I'll miss you,'' Jihyun said and hugged me.

        ''You know you can visit, right? Anytime!''

        ''I know! Ugh. Just...just be safe. You know I hate you but I surely don't want you dead!'', she said.

        ''I hate you too!'' It's our terms of endearment. So yeah, I left her and the dorm. I'll miss everything here. If this situation is finally fixed, I'll surely come back.

        My Dad doesn't know how to keep it really low since he sent an entourage of Benzes and Volvos for me. Ugh. I hate this. I could see the glares at us from inside the car. Then, we arrived at our house. It's in a subdivision. It was all clean and fancy. It's a modern-Mediterranean kind of home. You know, the kind you see in movies.

        ''Oh. They're here already,'' the driver, Mr. Choi said. I saw a van approaching.

        ''Eh? Who are they?'' I got off the car and the passengers of the van surprised me. ''Oh my! Come here, big boys!'' And I was soon covered with saliva. Haha. They were my dogs. Maybe Mom thought they would cheer me up. Ruger, my dachshund was struggling to jump on me with his short legs, while the younger but the bigger one, Bullet, my American pitbull terrier, almost knocked me off my feet. ''I missed you two!'' And I hugged them both tight (they hated it). Ugh. They make me look like I'm a maniac!

        There was nothing in my room that changed. Cleaner, maybe, but it was as if I didn't even leave it. The pictures of me, my family, and friends were still hanging on a clothesline. The desk still has the pile of books I’m yet to finish. The glow in the dark stars, galaxies, moons, and spaceships which I struggled to stick were still on the ceiling. And my stuffed toys were still on the small couch. Then, in a matter of minutes, I instructed our helpers where to put my things from the dorm. I felt so at home when they finished.

        ''Hey. Where are you? Get in here as soon as possible,'' Minho said over the phone.

        ''Okay, okay. Yes, I know. Can you sit? Sit? That's a good boy. Just a minute okay, baby?''

        ''Baby? So you call me like that now. And I'm already sitting you know. What are you talking about?''

        ''I'm actually talking to Bullet, not you. You're not even a baby.'' Bullet was just sitting in front of me, patiently waiting for his treat, while Ruger was already on my bed, rolling all over the sheets. Damn. The white sheets will soon turn black because of his shedding.

        ''You know I love your dogs, but I'm allergic to them.''

        ''Yes, I know.''

        ''So how am I going to be able to stay there?!''

        ''Ack! Why are you shouting?! The house is big! Just avoid running into them!'' Bullet finally snatched the treat from my hand, and ran away.

        ''Fine, fine, but can you be the one to go here first?''

        I gave in and started dressing up. I wore a knitted long-sleeved dress. Then, together with a bodyguard and a driver, we drove to the YG building. The guard knew me and was surprised by my sudden 'change'. It felt uncomfortable. Then, my phone rang again, so I just went back inside the car.

        ''Skye.''

        ''Oh. Jihoon. Mianhe,'' I said. My Dad told me that he fixed everything about my resignation in the cafe. ''It's just urgent.''

        ''It's fine. They immediately replaced you. I'll miss you here though. I hope I can visit you too sometimes.''

        ''Of course, you can! I'll send you the address!''

        ''Okay! I have to work now, but expect me to come over soon, okay?''

        ''De!'' I'll miss working over there. T.T

        As I looked around, I noticed how there are always a few fans waiting outside the building, hoping to have a glance of their idols. Some of them were even foreigners, I guess. And through the windows, I could see their stares. They didn't bother looking at me before because I was just an ordinary girl entering the building. Maybe they even mistook me as a staff or something. But now, I think they're already curious of who I am, so I told the driver to park a few blocks away.

        ''Where are you?'', Minho texted me.

        ''I'm near at the YG building,'' I replied.

        ''Who are you picking up? Bobby?''

        ''What?'' If I could only do that, why not?

        ''I'm at the dorm,'' he said. Then, I realized that some fans followed us, taking pictures of my tinted car. LOL. Did they think that I'm a celebrity? Haha.

        ''Oppa!'', a fan screamed. What. I'm an unnie, you silly! Then, when I looked back...

        ''Oppa...'' Oh. They were not taking pictures of the car. It was Seunghoon oppa, going to a convenience store. He seemed so tired and weak. He even tripped on his own foot as he was entering the store. I wanted to help him but I didn't think that it would be right, since a few girls followed him.

        ''Excuse me, can I ask you to help that guy?'', I told my bodyguard. Girls were surrounding oppa so I think he's a little stressed. My guard went out and opened the door for him. I noticed that he was not going back to the building. Maybe he's walking back to dorm? Then, Mr. Seo went back to the car. ''Sir, can you tell the guy to come ride with us?'' He was surprised.

        ''Skylar, I think we...''

        ''He's a friend of mine. He's no threat. Just please tell him to ride with us. Tell him Skye told so. Please, sir.'' And he just smiled and caught up with oppa. I could see that Seunghoon oppa hesitated, but he gave in. He shyly sat beside me. The girls were baffled but I don't think they even saw me inside the car because Mr. Seo hovered over. They went away one by one. ''Oppa, kwenchanayo?''

        ''So this is the real you huh? Haha.'' His eyes were puffy. He was hugging the plastic bag full of food.

        ''Oh.'' He was talking about the luxuries and all. ''I'm going to your dorm for Minho, so I figured you can ride with us.'' I got his groceries and gave them to Mr. Seo.

        ''Thanks. I was on my way too.''

        ''You're exhausted. Are you hurting?''

        ''Ah, de. I was up making choreo and my back hurts again. I'm more than exhausted, but it's fine,'' he said and smiled. Damn. It was awkward. ''Shall we go now?''

        ''Ah, wait. Excuse me sir, can you buy us food there? For 10 people.'' Then, Mr. Seo hurriedly went to the nearest restaurant. ''Oppa, can we wait for a while?''

        ''Ah de. We're going to be the ones who'll eat those anyway. Haha.''

        ''I hope you get well since you're going abroad tomorrow.''

        ''I hope so too.'' I didn't talk anymore because it seemed like even talking was hard for him to do. I just looked outside the car. Oppa fell asleep and was leaning his head on the window. Mr. Seo arrived and closed the door.

        ''Ah,'' oppa said as his head hit the window. I acted like I didn't notice so he won't be embarrassed.

        ''Mianhe. I didn't notice you were sleeping,'' he said.

        ''It's okay.'' Then, oppa went to sleep again. His back hurts so he had to sit properly. He couldn't slouch.

        ''Skye, let's go?'' I nodded and the car moved. I told Mr. Choi where to go.

        ''Aish.'' And I heard his head bump against the glass again because of the vibration. I couldn't take to see him hurt more, but should I approach him? He's Minho's friend. He trusts him. I trust Minho. I trust myself. What the hell. I moved closer to him. His head was wobbly and his little eyes were drooping. I hesitantly stretched my arm. I held his head and put it on my shoulder. I'm pretty sure he knew what's happening but he didn't react. I forgot that oppa was really tall so his neck was stretched awkwardly, but he adjusted. What the am I doing?! 'Sh*t Skye!', I kept telling myself over and over. Mr. Seo was looking at us through the rearview mirror and it was freaking embarrassing. Oppa was deeply asleep. He moved his head and I felt his hair brush my neck. I. Couldn't. Move.

        ''Skye,'' the Mr. Choi said. We arrived at their dorm.

        ''I...he's still asleep.''

        ''We should wake him up,'' Mr. Seo said.

        ''But...'' How could I? He looked so peaceful and he was resting well. I was too afraid to wake him up. Then, my phone vibrated, and with careful movements, I read the message.

        ''Where are you?'' It was Minho. I tried to move oppa's head, but I'm sure he'd be awake. What to do?

        ''Oppa?'', I whispered. ''Seunghoon oppa?'' He has to wake up. ''We're here.'' I moved my shoulder to wake him up but... ''Ah!'' He almost fell but I hugged him right in time. My hand was on his head, leaning it on my shoulder, while my other hand was on his back, pinning his chest against mine. Then, he woke up...while my arms were wrapped around him. .

        ''S...Skye,'' he said, stuttering. I quickly moved away.

        ''You...you fell asleep. I caught you.'' He was just staring at me, probably still sleepy. That's right. Don't mind this. ''Let's go?'' And as soon as I got off the car, there he was, running towards me.

        ''Skylar~.'' Minho hugged me. “What took you so long, huh?” he whispered right at my ear then faced me and smiled sweetly. I couldn’t help but smile too. He greeted Mr. Choi and Mr. Seo. ''Annyeonghasseo~.'' He bowed.

        ''Minho-ah, it's been a long time!'', Mr. Seo said. Mr. Choi patted Minho's back. Then, Seunghoon oppa got off the car too.

        ''Hyung?''

        ''They saw me walking home. Let's all go and eat,'' oppa said calmly.

        ''Ah...okay,'' Minho said and held the small of my back as we walked.

        We all ate, together with Mr. Seo and Mr. Choi. They got along with the dorks real fast. We were sitting on the floor and the food on the table didn’t last long.

        ''Ei...hyung, I saw the soju already,'' Seungyoon said teasingly.

        ''Yah. I didn't know they put these in the bag. Haha,'' Mr. Seo told him.

        ''Hyung! Don't lie! You’re caught!'', Taehyun shouted and tapped the table.

        ''Do you want to drink?'', Mr. Choi said.

        ''Ah. It's still early. I think that isn't a good idea,'' I said.

        ''Oh. You won't drink. We won't too.'' Mr. Seo tapped Mr. Choi's shoulder. ''Let's just see how good these boys are in drinking. Haha. We haven't even seen Minho drink yet.'' Seungyoon ran to the kitchen and came back with glasses. Mr. Seo couldn’t help but laugh at him a he pulled out the soju bottle from the bag.

        ''He's not really good with that. Haha,'' Jinwoo oppa said. ''Although I think Seunghoon's worse.''

        ''Aish. Hyung! You haven't seen my strength yet!'', Seunghoon oppa said.

        ''Minho-ah, just a little, okay?'', I told him, lightly tapping his thigh.

        ''Okay, okay,'' he said and smiled. So yeah, while I was sitting on the couch, watching The Return of Superman on Youtube, the men were having a happy time themselves. They were laughing so loud and it was kind of scary. Damn. I should stop them. A hangover won't help them tomorrow.

        ''Excuse me. Enough of those,'' I said and cleared the table while some of them were obviously a little drunk already.

        ''I'll do it. Mianhe, Skye,'' Mr. Choi said. Seungyoon was sitting calmly but his face was red. It was like he's lost. Taehyun...it's like he didn't drink at all. Jinwoo oppa was still smiling. LOL. Seunghoon oppa has his face on the table. Minho was lying on the floor.

        ''Skye, mianhe. Let's go now and let them rest,'' Mr. Seo said.

        ''Minho-ah,'' I said and was pulling him up. “Song Minho.”

        ''Mmm?''

        ''Get up and lie on your bed. The floor's cold.'' I brushed his hair away from his forehead. ''Come on, get up already.'' The other members already stood up and went on their ways, saying goodbye to us. “Up now.” Then, he stood up and gave me a peck on the cheek. He went straight to the bathroom.

        ''Let's go?'', Mr. Choi said.

        ''I'm just going to check on them one last time. Ugh. I feel so guilty.''

        ''Mian~,'' the two ahjussis said. Seungyoon and Taehyun were already on their beds, asleep. Jinwoo oppa went back to his computer and waved goodbye. Then, I went to Seunghoon oppa. He was just standing in front of his bed, head down. Oh. He sure was drunk. So I reached for the doorknob and was slowly closing the door for him, but...

        ''Oppa, rest well,'' I softly said. He caught me. He just stood there, staring at me, but there was something odd. He was crying. Umm. Wtf! He cries when he's drunk! Haha!

        ''Yah.'' He walked towards me with his weak knees and held my wrist. I stared at him blankly. What's he doing? I was pulling away but he wouldn't let go. ''I don't know what I'm going to do.''

        ''Oppa, you have to let me go. Mr. Choi and Mr. Seo are waiting for me.'' He should never be allowed to drink again. Ugh. He slowly let go of me, but when I turned my back on him...

        ''Opp---.'' He hugged me tight. My cheek was against his chest and I could feel his sobs. His hand was holding my head in place. Why do you have to do this?!

        ''What should I do?'', he said, though he was struggling to utter the words. He was lost in crying. He held his head down again and I could feel his chin on top of my head.

        ''I don't know,'' I answered honestly. All I could do was to tap his back, comforting him, making him feel that it's going to be alright. ''But you have to let go,” I said firmly. This is wrong. “Stop this.” He slowly stopped crying. I pulled myself away but he just made his hug tighter, wrapping his arms round me. ''Oppa, you're drunk. Just go and rest already.'' I was pushing him away now. ''I have to leave now. Oppa, stop this.'' I was struggling to escape from him, but he won't let go and whispered right at my ear.

        ''Jebal…hajima.''

        ''Oppa, you have to--.''

        ''What the...'' Minho came all of a sudden and pulled me, pushing oppa away. His tight grip on my arm hurt. Seunghoon oppa lost his balance and hurt his back on the bed frame. Minho was shocked at what he did. None of us could talk. None of us knew what to do. We're all in a panic. Minho was really mad, I could sense it. He was just standing, but I was telling him to calm down although I couldn't do it myself. He pulled me until we're at the doorstep of the dorm.

        ''Look at me.'' I held his face and forced his watery eyes to meet mine. He was biting his lip hard. ''Don't be mad. He's drunk. You are too. It was nothing. Don't do something stupid. I trust you.'' He put my hands away from him. He was looking down, hiding what he feels.

        ''You need to go. You need to go right now,'' he said and opened the door. He couldn’t face me.

        ''Minho-ah.''

        ''Just go.'' I didn't argue anymore and walked away. My heart was beating so fast that it hurts. It was getting difficult to breathe. I rode the elevator and I saw my reflection, my face finally wet with tears. Why is this happening to us? Why does it have to be like this? Is this my fault? Yes. This is definitely my fault. They don't deserve someone as stupid and bad as me. I’m a ing trouble, annoyance, and worthless b*tch. I'm...I'm a nuisance and have to be avoided.

        I hurriedly walked towards our car while wiping my face with my sleeves. Mr. Choi and Mr. Seo were patiently waiting for me. Every step I make makes my chest tighter and tighter. Fast. Breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Dizzy. I’m dizzy. Numb. I saw Mr. Seo opened the door for me. A few more steps, Skye. Just a few mo--.

         ''Skylar!''