Everybody has flaws, Don't they?

Not always easy

Yoona's Point of View:

Yeah. It's game time! Soccer is awesome, isn't it? I really like the challenge this guy puts up! It's been a long time since I've had to run that hard. I heard that this guy is the soccer captain too. Well, let's see what he can do...

The soccer pitch contained only me and him. We were alone, just the way I liked it. The game had started almost immediately. I quickly kicked the ball from underneath his feet. He apparently did not expect that because shock was displayed over his entire face. I resisted the urge to smirk. It was really funny, his face. I apparently got too distracted because within seconds, the ball get stolen from me. Well, I guess this IS going to be more fun then I expected. 

 

Yunho's Point of View:

Woo this girl was hard to beat. She had so much agility and speed that it was hard enough telling where she was all the time. The ball was now being kicked around back and forth, with nobody scoring anything. Both of us were sweating like mad. I had perspiration forming from practically every pore of my body and I could tell that she wasn't taking it that well too. In fact, we both looked like we would have fanited on the spot. But there was like 5 minutes of Physical Education Left and I wouldn't want her to beat me would I?

Tick tock tick tock.....

Time was running out! I had to score. But Yoona was heading towards my goal, with the soccer ball. I tried to stop her aerially. But she had apparently learnt from her previous kicks how to dodge them, because I was soon flying straight towards the ground. She kicked the soccer ball into the net and within seconds, the game was over and my face was flat on the ground. Oh god.... this was embarrassing. Not only did I lose to a girl, I was the soccer team's captain and my face was smack in the ground. I felt the blush creeping up onto my cheeks as I buried myself into the gorund even further.

 

Yoona's Point of View:

Hey! Is that guy, Yunho, okay? He looks like he really got hurt. I quickly walked up to him and shook his shoulder, "Hey Yunho, are you okay?" He slowly shook his head and responded, "No I am NOT okay. You just beat me a t my best sport, soccer. And I got humiliated." I tried to resist the urge to laugh but I failed misrably, soon enough I joined him on the ground in stitches, laughing till my sides hurt and he involuntarily joined in too. 

"Why are you... haha .... laughing?" I was basically spitting in his face.

"I .... bwaha just realised how childish my statement sounded." That's exactly what I thought. 

I looked at him and he looked back. There was NO CHEMISTRY WHATSOEVER. But, I admit, he would make an awesome best friend. I offered my hand out, "Good game! You were awesome competition!" and he shook it back, a smile displayed on his features. "You too Yoona, you too! I haven't had a game like that since... well, since forever." His smile would make any girl fall all over him, well any girl except me. Just then, the teacher appeared...

"Oh my gosh! Are you two okay? Did you get into a fight? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I swear if I were in an anime I would have sweat-dropped already. Mr Lee was definitely over-reacting.

Then again, my next class was home economics and I had 10 minutes to go there. So, I was completely relaxed. I changed into my normal clothing and proceeded to class. When I reached the class five minutes earler I would have expected the class to be empty or with very few students but I just saw one big lump of mess in the middle of the class.

"Kyuhyun oppa!~ Please be my partner!"

"No Kyuhyun oppa! Don't listen to her! You look super handsome today! Please be mine!"

"Kyuhyun oppa! Look! I got a tatoo of me and you!"

"Kyuhyun oppa!"

"Kyuhyun oppa!"

Oh my gosh, did they want to ensure that my ear drums would explode?  Why were all the girls crowded around the jerkface and treating him like a god or something. Where were the other boys? Urgh! Stupid day! I don't know where I should sit too! Ah.... can't anybody just liike tell me where I'm supposed to sit now???!! Stupid stupid stupid..... I felt the whole class with their eyes on me. What happened, why were they suddenly so silent? I saw a shadow covering me as I turned back to find a pretty teacher with a warm smile. 

"Well, who are you dear?" She gently smiled. 

"I am the new transfer student?" 

"Im Yoona? Oh..." she had a thoughtful look on her face, " well, introduce yourself to the class..." 

I carried on my introduction, "Yo, hi! Wassup! Hey dawg! Just kidding! My name is Im YoonA and I am very happy to be with all of you today. You can call me Yoona though. Oh yeah, except for Mr Cho right there.... yeah the guy with the super big face in the middle. You... are to call me Miss Im, got it?" I smiled as the guys burst into laughter, the girls biting their smiles to avoid laughing at Ikuto.

 

Ji Hyo(Teacher)'s Point of View:

This girl is interesting.... I would like to see how SHE reacts beside Cho Kyuhyun. 

"Okay Yoona, my name is Miss Song, and it is very nice to meet you. You can sit beside..... Mr Cho Kyuhyun," immediately shouts of disapproval were heard from all throughout the class, well except from Kyuhyun, he just had his usual smirk. 

"QUIET!" Immediate silence was heard as Yoona's face paled and she scurried to her seat. "Thank you class!" I smiled once again. And the atmosphere relaxed a bit.

 

Yoona's Point of View: 

Why did I have to sit with that.... that.... that player! He was obviously up to nothing good. I mean see? To prove my point he is already sending me notes?!!! I opened it up: 

Hello there my gamer, aren't you looking fine today?

Oh god I wanted to smack him in the face, I scribbled: "Concentrate on the freaking lesson you arse." The note just immeditaely came back again: 

Oh Yoong, that hurts >.<

Who does he think he freaking is? Calling me Yoong. Hmph.

No listen here Cho, I call you Cho and you call me Im, not Yoong you got it?

I passed the note on. God he was getting on my nerves!

Okay sure my Yoongie, now what do you want to talk about now? ^.^

WHO THE HELL IS HIS YOONGIE??!!! I tore the paperinto half and passed it back, loving the expression of shock on his face. Seeing him in pain felt so awesome! I completely wanted to take a pic