A Friendship is Born

Not always easy

 

Hello my dear readers, I am really really sorry for the late update. Also, I am very thankful to midorimayu soculiere shop for the AWESOME poster!!!

Also, thanks to all the people who have subscribed to my story. I really hope that you are happy with this chapter. But since I've had a new idea for every chapter to make it more interesting, I'm going to have a character chat... tell me if you want me to continue or discontinue it. I will be using one of my nicknames BTW

 

Dil: Hello people! Sorry for the late update! But I had a writer's block! :(

Kyuhyun: Sure! So you kept all these people from my amazing awesomeness

Yoona: Shut up you! You're not as awesome as you think

Donghae: Hi readers! :D

Dil: Extra -_-

Yoona: Well, before we bicker, I'm going to say the disclaimer: Dil does not own snsd or super junior in any way.

 

 

Chapter 3, A Friendship is Born:

 

 

Yoona:

Ha! That look on his face is priceless. What did he think? That I would fall to my feet and kiss the ground he walked on? Come on, do I look that hopeless? Apparently so, he was still shocked still and he looked as though he wasn't concentrating at all. Whatever, not that I cared. I quickly went back to taking my notes, even if I didn't need them, they still proved useful when I needed them, for revision and such.

 

 

Kyuhyun:

What... The...Freak.... Just happened. Did she just say that? I was beyond shocked, speechless. Did she, a girl, just say that I was annoying. I mean like is she a guy or something? Any girl, ANY GIRL WHATSOEVER would have gladly kissed the ground I walk on. Is she a guy..... maybe she's a guy.... I mean she couldn't possibly be a girl. Yet, I nearly smacked my head as I said that. If she were a guy, she wouldn't have attracted my attention. I turned my head, expecting to see something like a hint of shame; but turning around and seeing her taking notes, it was like reality fell on me like a ton of bricks... she wasn't feeling any remorse whatsoever. And why would she have anyways. 

 

Wait.... am I saying she's right?! More importantly, that I'm wrong! Horror obviously etched on my face but I obviously didn't notice.... not until one of the girls questioned me. The expression disappeared but I could't even keep my cool until I reached my next class, Home Economy and Yunho, my best friend calmed me down with some of his jokes.

 

 

 

Yoona:

" Ring... Ring... " well, guess that's my cue!

I made my way to Home Economics. It was pretty crowded the class... appeared to be filled with an equal number of boys and girls... cool!!! :D Anyways, the teacher looked very nice. In fact she had a very warm smile too. She looked so sweet too. Apparently, she was called Miss Lee, or as some of the more playful classmates called her, Sun Gyu. She looked as though she were around my age. But she couldn't be! Could she? She gave a cute smile to the class and I didn't know whether to think that it was cute or whether I wanted to punch her smack in the face. Well, from the reactions around the class, either way that I would have people backing me up. The guys would support me if I thought she was cute and the girls would beat her to death if I initiated it.

 

Anyways, I was to introduce myself, AGAIN. Urgh -_- ... Anyways, after introducing myself, I found myself being seated to one of the YSJ7 members, Donghae. He greeted me with a warm smile and a handshake, yet I could practically already feel the hate vibrating off the pores of all the other girls. They wanted to pound me, bad. However, I paid them no attention. Who cares what they think? God people, he's just another guy, he's not a god.... 

 

Donghae:

(A/N: I Know!!! The first time! :P)

 

The new student, apparently called Yoona, the one who  Kyuhyun was persuing, was going to appear in this class. I know that she was, well Kyuhyun seems to have gotten her schedule, creepy, I know, especially when he's usually the one who gets followed. Sometimes, though he's my good friend, I think he goes a bit out of hand. I mean seriously, how could he treat his fans like trash.... They support him all the way. I mean, shouldn't he be at least a bit thankful?

The door opened, and at that moment, all  my complaints just couldn't find their way out anymore. And as she smile, I found myself smiling back. Her black hair cascaded down her back as those eyes seemed to shine to infinite and beyond. I couldn't even register the situation that was happening. Even the awkward smile that she gave, as unsymmetrical as it was, was perfect. I was speechless, the world outside her I couldn't even hear. I nearly had a heart attack when she walked towards me. As she came closer and sat down, I realised that she had been appointed the seat beside me. I quickly snapped out of my flustered mood and smiled at her, shaking her hand and welcoming her as I released a breath I didn't realise I had been holding.

 

 

 

Author:

Today, on their first day back in school, they were to have a competition.In fact, their home economics teacher cleared their whole day of lessons for this. t would consist of two rounds, the person with the highest concluding marks winning.

The class was immediately filled with whispers. "Students, I know that this is fairly exciting but the most exciting is yet to come," Miss Lee explained. "The winner of this entire competition, gets to get a week off to visit their families or just to have a break. " The whole class was buzzing with excitement, even more so than it previously had. 

 

 

 Yoona:

Apparently this trip was very important to the students of the class. They all seemed very excited at the prospect of a trip, some of them wanting more time to party, others who wanted to go overseas. Yet, a girl in particular caught my eye. She looked hopeful in the midst of the prize, a new found inspiration could be found burning in her eyes. Yet I did not know if she had the capability to win this. I made up my mind. I would try to help her win this. She looked like she really wanted this.

 

"Okay, so for the first part of the competition, you are to do it with your seatmate. Luckily, since Yoona has joined us, we have an even amount of students." the students looked to their sides. Some cheered, some sulked and others, let's just say you wouldn't want to know. I looked to Donghae, "Do you know how to bake or cook well?" 

 

"Well, that's harsh... The best student at baking and cooking in this class being asked that... just kidding! But I do think I'm okay at it..." I knew it was meant as a joke and laughed along. Yet, I knew it..... It was go time!

 

 

Dil: And end! Muahaha I'm leaving all of you with a cliffhanger

Yoona: I bet they hate you now...

Kyuhyun: Yep.... but they still love me though

Donghae: Yeah.... whatever people..... Read and Review! 

I dedicate this chapter to Lisa and Felicia, my two first subscribers and my friends :)