The Perfect Girl

Not always easy

 


 


 
		
"Well well well, look who we have here!" kangin(A/N: sorry to all  kangin fans in advance) menaced.
 
"Ah! What are you going to do to me?" the boy asked. This boy was  known as ryeowook, the class nerd (A/N: sorry to all ryeowook fans in  advance).
 
"I think you know what I'm up to. Hand up your money willingly, or  I'll have to force it from you!" he threatened. Ryeowook was trembling  in fear. He did not want to get hurt but that was the only money he  had for the entire month. Just then...
 
"Ah! What are you going to do to me?" I heard a faint cry of help in  the distance. It seemed like someone was in trouble! Why do people  keep doing this? Can't people just leave others alone for once?
 
Yoona's POV
I quickly followed the sound and sought where it was coming from. Just  then, I heard another voice. " I think you know what I'm up to. Hand  up your money willingly, or I'll have to force it from you!" Who the  hell did this person think he was? Bullying someone else.
 
"Hey you! What do you think you're doing to that kid?" I threatened.  This guy was SERIOUSLY getting on my nerves, staring at me like I was  crazy, while the other one just looked crazy, staring at me with stars  in his eyes.
 
"Hey kid.... Who do you think you are? If you don't want to die, then  leave." the bully menaced.
 
"Don't you know?" The nerd looked at The bully like he was crazy.  "She's the one and only Im Yoona!"
 
"So what? She's only a girl. What harm can she do?" The bully said  frustratedly. She's only a girl? Wow this guy was getting on my  nerves. He was so prejudice I didn't even know where to start.
 
"You mean you don't know? She beat an entire karate class up out of  rage and she had control over all the teachers in her previous  school!!!" The nerd said with weird stars in his eyes.
 
"S...She beat an entire karate class?!" The bully was seemingly  shaken. *Sigh* why are these rumours that go around about me always so  exaggerated. Maybe it's because of my 'cool and spicy' persona. But  anyways, if I want to beat this bully, I guess I just have to go along  with it.
 
"Yeah I did. So, do you want to get beat up tubby?" I threatened,only  to find that he was already gone.
Seeing that he was gone, I turned to the nerd and said, "Hey! Make  sure to take care of yourself okay?" He nodded his head repeatedly and  said. " It is so nice to meet you Im Yoona!! My name is Ryeowook! You  are so cool!"
 
I replied, "Thanks a lot, but I'm going now. " as I walked back, my  bag slung with my hand around my shoulder. That kid was cute, but  creepy at the same time.
 
As I walked towards my new school, I thought of my parents. I would  miss them. Even though they allowed me to stay at an awesome dorm  while they were away on a long long long long business deal with an  important client,i still missed them.
 
Once I reached the outside of the dorm, I looked up. "Ah, this is  nice!" it was painted with black and green on it's exterior and it was  three stories tall. But I had to go to my classes first. I hurriedly  opened the door, threw my stuff inside and headed out again  immediately. I looked at my schedule.
 
Study Hall
English-Language Arts
Math
Science
Korean
Lunch
Physical education
Home ecomomics
Karate
Aesthetics
 
I rushed (with the help of several signs) to my first class and made  it just on time. Thank god.

Kyuhyun's POV

Earlier that day... A new day of school. Stupid school. Why must it happen? Well, I guess  it's at least better for me than many others. You see, I am part of  the group SSD-7, a group made up of the 7 most popular guys in the  entire school. At the top, there was me, duh. Then, there was yunho at  a close second. Thirdly, there was Donghae, who was a bit too princely  for his own good. Fourthly, there was eunhyuk, the dancing machine.  Then, there was Changmin, the shikshin of the group. Afterwards, there  was Jonghyun, the sort of player and lastly, but not leastly, there  was the designing genius Key. And together, we made all the girls  faint and all the boys jealous. We shared a three storey dorm painted  black and green on the outside and were told that there was going to  be someone new moving in with us. That person had to sleep in the same  room with me since we only had four bedrooms >.

The good news was, that every single school in this entire school was  practically begging for me to want them, even the queenka although I  have dumped many of them before. The bad thing is, I received my first  day schedule.
 
Study Hall
Physical Education
Flower Arrangement
Korean
English-Language Arts
Lunch
Math
Home Economics
Karate
Aesthetics
 
I also heard that there was going to be a new girl today. Maybe she's  going to become my next target. We'll see.... Soon enough.
After a while, I soon reached the auditorium for study hall and was  immediately swarmed by groups of girls all at once. I smirked of  course but none of them could really get me to smile. They were so  infatuated with looks and never took the chance to know someone, you  know?
The girls were going crazy and this new year of school was driving me  insane. The girls screaming got even louder and they were already  deafening before. However, something caught my eye. The seat at the  front of the auditorium, the most important one, had been reserved,  and not for any teacher.
 
That was... Interesting. Just then, I saw the  reason which had caused it. A girl with cascading brown curled hair  and doe eyes was seated in it.... And she had the most amazing skin.  She emitted an aura of a goddess. As I made eye contact, I smirked at  her as she rolled her eyes and turned away. This girl... She sure was  full of surprises, and she WAS going to be my next target.
 
Yoona's POV
 
ha! There is a group of quite good looking boys over there. I wonder  who they are? My first opinions of the boys were good. Until..... Is  he smirking at me? I saw one of them smirking at me. Did I look  easy??!!! I was pissed off. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. He sure was annoying. What did he  think? That I'd be fawning over him with just one smirk? And eye  contact? Idiot. Anyways, why was the auditorium so noisy? Wasn't it  supposed to be quieter? I saw one of the guys trying to quieten them  down. This was hopeless. He was trying to calm them down but in actual  fact he was making them even more restless than they were.
 
I jumped onto the stage. "Shut up!" I shouted. Instant silence. The  whole auditorium which was previously filled with noise quietened down  immediately as I walked back to my seat. The boy seemed to thank me  using his eyes and I sent a 'you're welcome' back. He started off  welcoming the new students and then telling us that we were going to  enjoy our time here. And hearing that from him, I felt as though it  was true. Be had deep deep brown eyes and orange hair. His name was  apparently Donghae. He had a billion won smile too. He was going to  make life here easier at least.
 
Finally, after many other talks from the other members of the apparent  group called SSD-7, I went forward to my next class. It was English  Language Arts. I had it with one of the members of SSD-7. =.='  great... I think his name was Changmin or something. Today's topic was  debate and the question was: Does a donut have to have a hole in it to  be called a donut? Why or why not? Well, of course not...
 
"Okay class, who wants to come up to try this question out?" the  teacher, Mr Mun(Eric-Shinhwa) questioned. Changmin's hand immediately  shot up as he was called up. Even though changmin was the shikshin of  the group SSD-7, he was most indefinitely smart, with a high IQ of 170!
The whole class was immediately quiet. Nobody was able to go against  Changmin and beat him, he was the undisputed debating King. However, a  slim hand rised up for the challenge. Im Yoona rised up to challenge  him. Changmin merely scoffed. However, what Changmin and the rest of  the class didn't know was that Yoona, was incredibly smart, possibly  even smarter than Changmin. The teacher asked Changmin first: for or  against? He picked for, pushing the against to Yoona. And thus, the  battle began...
 
"Yes, donuts need to have holes to be donuts. Because if they didn't  have holes they would not be donuts, but instead bread. Also, when you  think of donuts you think of a circular piece of bread with a hole in  it don't you not? Thus, I stand with my case that donuts should have  holes in them to be called donuts." Changmin stated. The whole class  oohed and aahed, as if they were nodding in agreement.
 
However, Yoona rebutted promptly, she replied, "No, if a donut does  NOT have a hole, it can still be called a donut. Are donuts and bread  made of the same ingredients?" she questioned the class as they shook  their heads. "Therfore, a donut can be called a donut without a hole.  Furthermore, donuts have fillings so they would not be the same as  bread. Also, can you show me the definition of a donut in the  dictionary?"
 
Changmin replied, "A donut is a circular piece of something like bread  with a filling which usually has a hole in the center of it."
Yoona inquiryed, "Usually. What does the word usually mean Changmin?"  Changmin was gobersmacked. Usually was...... Usually. Changmin's face  was twisted in confusion as he was left without anything to say.  "Usually means most of the times but not always. Therefore, I stand by  my point that donuts do not need to have holes to be called donuts."  The whole class stared at her at shock. She had left the champion of  debating speechless. A thunderous applause appeared immediately after.  Im Yoona had beaten the king of debating. His mouth hung wide. He was shocked to the very core that a girl.... A  new girl who looked weak had beaten him. Yoona on the other hand just  scoffed, causing some of the people in class to say, "Cool & Spicy"
 
Yoona's POV
 
Ah.... That guy actually put up quite a challenge he. I think I might  try that again. Now, off to math class! I think I'm going to like  today very much...
It was now time for Math class with the super strict Miss Lee(Hyori).  Her pop quizes were very tough and only Key was able to pass all of  them on his first try. Yet, he never managed to get full marks on any  one of them before. The quiz rules were simple.
You pass the test the first time round: You got to do whatever you  wanted for the rest of the period.
You passed it the second time round: you got to read up or do your  homework.
You failed the second time: you had to redo it again and again until  you scored full marks.
Today's test was on algebra and Yoona was able to complete all ten  questions within 2min37s while she triple-checked and did her homework  in the next 2min23s, which left her with 5min for her to daydream for  the rest of the test. Once Key had finished within his usual 9min, he  saw Yoona and thought that she had given up. He also thought, "If it  were my first time taking this test I would give up too!" What he  didn't know though, was that in fact...
 
"Okay class, two people passed the test the first time round." Miss  Lee was all smiles today. "The first, with three mistakes, is Kim  Kibum!" the class was full of applause. "The second, with full marks!  Is.... Our new student Miss Im Yoona!" the whole class was filled with  aahs and oohs and applause mixed together. The new girl had not only  managed to pass, but get full marks on her first try! Key was shocked  beyond his limit. Yet. He knew that Miss Lee was always right. And  this happened again and again and again in every single subject, in  science and even Korean, his best academic subject!!!! he was beat  after the classes passed, and the day was barely half over! Thankfully  for him, it was time for lunch.
 
It was during lunch that changmin and key started their complaints.  They were beaten, by a girl! The rest of them thought that they were  just too weak in their fields, but they were insistent that the others  would soon be probed wrong, and they were... It was yunho who was next  who had physical education with this girl, and he would never guess  what would have happened.
 
In physical education, the teacher was Mr Lee Choong Jae(Junjin). He  was not really particular in his favourite students but Yunho always  seemed to be his favourite student in some way. It was running 5km  then doing whatever the students pleased and most of the students were  happy about this. Especially Yunho. Running was one of his  specialties. He held the school record with 5min 01s. He smiled as he  headed to the front of the line. Usually he would be the only one at  the front but it seemed that today somebody was there to challenge  him. She inched up from behind him and was ahead of him in no time.  Yunho thought this was going to be fun and ran up to meet her pace but  she quickened it again. This happened again and again. Yunho
would  catch up, but Yoona would just go faster. In the end...
 
"4min32s"
"4min37s"
Yunho was exhausted. AND he was beaten by a girl. Yoona on the other  hand was breaking no sweat at all. Th eteacher praised her saying that  she had beaten the all time record made by Yunho and she was flattered  but did not show off. Instead, she turned around and asked Yunho if he  wanted to play a game of soccer.
 
Yunho agreed. "now I can get my revenge......"  To all of my subscribers/commenters/readers/lurkers: Thanks for taking the time to read my fic and I hope that it isn't too shabby :D