The Electricity

The Gaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung's P.O.V

I hate being in a normal subject class, it’s not that I'm too lazy to study, but I just hate being 'locked up' in class. I feel so suffocated here. So I tell the teacher to go to the toilet, and once again I noticed that I forgot to activate my 'shield' as I can feel the sharp pain in my leg and I fall on my knees. It's Electric effect and I can't move. I bit my lips, prevent me from screaming... Because if I do, I’m only going to embarrass myself in front of the other purebloods since the others don't really give a damn about the only mudblood in this school.

I lifted my head to face her, I know it’s her. She's the only one who has 'Electric' as her power in SM High. She shot a familiar electric line toward my knees. I bit my lips harder as I was afraid I’m going to let out a scream. A tear rolling down on my left cheek. Why do I have to be so weak? Why do I have to deserve this?

"Do you think you can get away after hurting Kris oppa? Tsk, poor little mudblood, you're useless" She whispered to me and then slapped me hard on my left cheek; I can see her evil smirk. 

".”I murmured, but I guess she heard it as I can feel the pain increases and it’s unbearable. I accidentally let out a scream from the pain. And I glanced at Namjoo, who is now laughing hysterically. Namjoo did nothing because her power is 'sand', she can manipulate sand...

Now, Eunji's face becomes more serious as she keeps on increasing her power on me and don't even bother to laugh with Namjoo anymore.. I bet this is 'the end' for my leg; it can be paralyze from this electric effect...

"Please... Please stop." I’m begging her, but it does not help at all when I saw a new electric ball begin to form on her left palm. I shut my eyes tightly as I’m ready for the electric ball impact... 

And I feel nothing... Namjoo's laugh has stopped as well...

I opened my eyes a bit and saw 2 unfamiliar figures walking towards me. And I spotted two familiar bodies lying on the floor, lifeless.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ask the one with the reddish hair as he hands me his hand to assist me stand up. I ignore him when I tried to stand on my own, but stumbled forward to his chest. 

"Activate your power and let's go to the restroom" Said the one with the black hair.

"What happen to them, what did you guys do?" I asked, looking at the two of them one by one.

"Oh, them... Ignore them, I only make them faint for a half of an hour, and they should be more than okay when they wake up." The red haired boy said.

 "Oh, by the way, I’m Jungkook and apparently I’m in your class, but I guess you don't know me, right?" The red haired boy said again and bow to me. I was taken aback by his action, pureblood never bow to me, NEVER.

"And I’m Jimin." The dark haired boy said and bows too.

"Now let's go to the restroom, I know your leg's hurt...” Jimin said and pull my left han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter