Mudblood

The Gaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan P.O.V

Today I woke earlier than before, so that I could avoid those crazy girls in the school who won't stop screaming over me. It's made me sick to see their fake smile and those faces that full of makeup; even their outfit makes them look like a . As I was walking, I saw the girl in front of me almost tripped, I don't know if it’s just a trap to make me touch her or real but my body suddenly reacted and hold her arms. Alert of the books she was holding just now, I activated my power and float the books. 

This young lady is weird; I feel weird electricity runs through my veins when our bare skin meet. Does she feel it too? Or it’s only me? Is it normal? Normal? Huh, everything has been ridiculous from the start, how can it be normal?

While I have my eyes on her, I noticed the same, she kept looking at me without a blink, so I fake a small cough, I know she heard that since she straight up her back and pull her arm from my grip.

"Erm, I'm... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" She said and bowed. She then looked at her floating books. I guess she knows my power since then.

"Are you okay?" I said, looking at her eyes. She is so beautiful, the way she looked at me seems so genuine, unlike those s in this school who simply want some attention from the kingka. She answered my question with a nod and continues to stare at me.

"Okay," I said, and then I headed the books towards her and it landed softly on her hand... "By the way, I'm Luhan  ... You should tie your shoelaces, I won't be there to help you always you know?" I told her again and walked away. Why did I tell her my name? , I'm looking for trouble caring for this unpopular girl, but she's different... I guess that won't be a problem, right?

I walked into the class and saw Sehun, D.O, Victoria, Sulli and Lay on the back. Laughing like there's no end, I was wondering what they are talking about. Sehun noticed my attendance and waved at me. At the other side of the class, there are two of BTS's members with the most serious expression on their face. . BTS has always been a rival with Exo and F(X).

"O- Hyung! Yeogi yeogi, ppali-wa!" With a few lazy steps, I finally right in front of Sehun. "What?" I asked, not even bother about what they are talking about.

"Aishh hyung, don't make that boring face. Someone told Lay Hyung just now that our homeroom teacher is not here today, and we were asked to combine classes with Kris Hyung's class. And...” Sehun explains before Lay interrupt him.

"And that means we get to combine classes with Krystal Noona! Aren't you happy, Hyung?" I nodded and fake a grin.

I actually never adore Krystal like they thought I am. My parents and Krystal's parents are friends, close friends should I say... We were betrothed to each other when I was 13 and she's 10 at that time, but we were so immature at the time and couldn't manage anything.  When I was first getting into high school, mom told me to stay away from other girls since I'm someone else's fiancé and I ended up falling in love to a low level pureblood (have powers that could not shoot down). My dad warned me to stay away from her and I didn't. He took the easiest yet the most stupid ways to separate us. He killed the whole family. He is ing kill them! From that moment, I promised myself that I never grow close to another girl except Krystal and her friends... I won't call for another risky decision that could drink down like the utmost time.

"Hyung! Kaja, the class has started and everyone is heading to the main field for the energizing lessons." I snapped out of my past when Kyungsoo poked me on my shoulder.

When I was walking towards the main field, I saw someone let out some b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter