The transfered students

The Gaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That alarm clock has really been getting on my nerves lately, but its basically the only way to wake me up. I jumped out of my bed and look around. Damn, what a mess! I haven't cleaned up my house since last week because i've been busy with my lessons at school. But no, not today, I’m not going to clean up today or else I’m going to be late for school... As my feet started to take me in the general direction of the toilet, I stopped to glare at the picture on the small table beside my bed, it was a family picture  ...’hmm’ I let out a heavy sigh.. I can't really tell myself how much I miss them... I don't wish to attend this kind of high school in the first place, it's wasn't even necessary, I could've easily just pretended to be normal and powerless... oh! I've been in deep thought, again! Hell no I’m going to be late today! 

After finishing my shower, I quickly dressed into my uniform and took my backpack with me and headed towards the front door... "Ouch!!" huh, I guess that's what you get for rushing, damn it hurts... and Im sure there will be a big bruise above my knee after accidentally knocking into the corner of the table...but I don't mind though, its not even close from what i've been through at school..

After 10 minutes walk, I've arrived at the entrance... i let out a heavy sigh again... 

I walked in... And it happened again, those people never get bored, do they? "tch, what a !”, "Hey, there she is! The mudblood!" "Aishh, look at how she walks, like she owned this school. What a ." I heard the talking... But what did I do? I smiled and just keep walking... When I first entered this school, that kind of conversation did bother me, but eventually, I learned that people won't stop talking even when you're doing a good thing, haters going to hate... So what if I’m a mudblood, I still have the powers, I rolled my eyes... 

I headed to my seat at the back, and guess what? It happened again... Those damn pureblood really can't leave me alone!! 'Stupid mudblood' 'go die' 'you should've never been born' and much more. It's written all over my desk... I rolled my eyes once again, a new day, also means new horrible words will be written on my desk, locker, chair and even my belongings, sometimes. I tried to stop them once, and naturally it went bad.

 

Flashback.

It was recess time and I didn't bother to go to the cafeteria and have all the purebloods' eyes on me, so I just sat in my class, resting and trying to have a nap when someone yanked my hair, harshly! And I heard a chuckle... 

"Let go of me." I said, as I bit my lower lips, trying to hold back my scream. 

"Listen to me, mudblood. I want you to get out of this school or this is just a beginning of something even more terrible!" She threatened with an evil smirk on her face, Its Eunji... I tried to use my 'shield' but it’s not working! What happened?! , I forgot that I’m still in a class. No Power can be used in class unless a teacher unlocked it for a certain lesson.

"Namjoo, look at her! She's pathetic; she even tried to use her power, haha! Stupid mudblood!" Eunji said as she caressed my cheek.

"Please, let go of my hair! I didn't do anything wrong to you guys! Why did you do this?!" I said, tears rolling down my cheek as I hold back my anger. And surprisingly, she did release her grip on my hair, though harshly. I stood up and bit my lower lips with a little force as I can taste my own blood.

"Could you damn purebloods just leave me alone?!!" I said, raising my voice, enough to make their body flinch as I spoke back. And then I could feel a sharp pain on my right cheek- did I just got slapped by Eunji? Or is it just a dream? And then I raised my head with my hand still covering my reddening cheek and another wave of tears is flowing again. I should stop looking so weak in front of her, and I wiped my tears quickly. 

Before I calm myself telling what is happening right now, my left hand was being dragged out of the class. , I don’t like how this is goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter