Ch.7

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_lxt16jEuuG1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxt16jEuuG1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxt16jEuuG1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxt16jEuuG1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxt16jEuuG1r4s90a.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “No..seriously....why does everyone look like tomatoes?” Miri asked her boyfriend who just fell over laughing because he couldn't hold it anymore.

 

  “I'll tell you later Miri..just eat.” Chaeri said calming down before eating and everyone followed suit...Tao being the last because his girlfriend was a fail panda.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It has been a week since they were in Hawaii and the filming was almost done for GEMS...and the also finally got their own separate rooms, with Chaeri and Miri and Yesung was with Ryeowook, while Tao went to room with Kris.

 

  “AHH!!!” Chaeri yelled sitting up quickly as she clutched her chest.

 

  “Unnie...are you sure you're ok?...This is the fifth time this week you've had a nightmare.” Miri said sitting up in the bed next to hers in their shared hotel room.

 

  “I'm sure it's nothing...just go back to sleep.” Chaeri said reassuring her sister before laying back down herself.

 

  “Are you sure?” Miri asked looking at her best friend who curled into a ball.

 

  “Just go to sleep panda...it'll go away soon.” Chaeri said snuggling further into her pillows because she knew that it wouldn't go away...not until the cause was locked away.

 

  “Alright...just wake me up if you need me.” Miri said laying on her pillow before she slowly fell back asleep with a frown on her face.

 

 'I don't need you worrying Miri...Daesung won't ever get close enough to hurt me again...not with all of you guys here with me...thank you.' Chaeri thought with one last tear before she fell back into a dreamless sleep.

 

~Later in the morning w/ Miri and Yesung, 3rd person~

 

  “Yesung...I think we need to change rooms.” Miri said looking around for any signs of her best friend.

 

  “Has it gotten that bad?” Yesung asked looking at her concerned.

 

 This was the second time Miri had come to him about the nightmares Chaeri has been having.

 

  “Yes...she screams more often now...sometimes up to three time a night...i'm really getting worried and she won't even tell me what the nightmares are about...” Miri said biting her lower lip.

 

  “I'll tell Wookie and then we can get our stuff moved around...” Yesung said nodding before patting Miri's shoulder.

 

  “I hope everything will be over soon...her nightmares that is...” Miri said smiling at Yesung's attempt to comfort her.

 

  “I'll keep her safe Miri don't worry.” Yesung said nodding again before turning around to go and talk with Ryeowook about the room switch.

 

(WARNING: TIME SKIP)

 

~Two weeks later, 3rd person~

 

 After witnessing Chaeri's distress by himself for two weeks Yesung gave up and decided that he and Chaeri had to go far away from the current hotel they were staying in.

 

  “Soo-man hyung...can I ask you something?” Yesung asked as he and SM were sitting in the cafe outside near the hotel.

 

  “Anything.” SM nodded telling him to continue.

 

  “As you know Chaeri has been having nightmares for almost a month now and I think it's best if her and I go on a little vacation to another hotel on the other side of the island...away from all the trouble.” Yesung said looking at SM's face as he contemplated it.

 

  “I agree...but you will need to take a few others with you so it's not suspicious...please take Tao, Miri, Sehun, Suye, Sooyun and Sungmin with you. Sungmin and Sooyun's relationship as well as Suye and Sehun's are still unknown to the public which should make it easier. Now go pack up and leave as soon as you can..I want to see you two married as soon as possible.” SM said waving Yesung off.

 

  “Thank you.” Yesung said bowing low before walking out of the cafe and up to his and Chaeri's room to help pack as well as notify the other three couples.

 

….....poor Chaeri....wonder what her nightmares are about...:'(