Ch.6

The Rising Stars 2

13.gif13.gif13.gif

 

~Last time one The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “Let's go join them and then go eat...i'm getting hungry.” Yesung said before pushing Chaeri to get on his back as he swam over to the other six.

 

  “Yeah me to.” Chaeri said laughing as they went over to their six friends.

 

~NOW, 3rd person w/ YG ENT.~

 

  “We need to think of a plan that will split those two up and make her crawl back to me so that I can end her and her stupid little dance group.” Daesung said pacing in YG's hotel.

 

  “Of course...but we need to make it less noticeable.” YG said glaring at Taeyang knowing he got caught while trying to flirt with the other members.

 

  “Her and her friends are smart, but we are smarter.” Daesung said cracking his knuckles.

 

 'These people are freaking stupid if they think i'm gonna let them ruin, and possibly end, my cousins life.' T.O.P thought as he left the building to talk to SM and their artists.

 

~3rd person w/ SM & CO.~

 

  “Nice to see that you are all here...how has the two days that you've been here been?” SM asked the CEO of Starship ENT.

 

  “It's really lovely and I can't wait for the wedding.” the CEO answered professionally.

 

  “Neither can we, but we...-” Chaeri was cut off when her cousin opened the door.

 

  “T.O.P.” everyone in the room greeted him.

 

  “Should..I come back later?” T.O.P asked looking at his cousin with urgent eyes.

 

  “No. Sit. We were about to tell them about the problem anyways.” Chaeri said motioning her cousin to sit with them.

 

  “Problem?” Hyorin asked confused.

 

  “Yes. Before my cousin barged in...I was gonna tell you, as Pledis artists already know, what was told at the press conference about Daesung and I's relationship, was a lie.” Chaeri continued to tell the story of how Daesung tried to her the night he left to Japan and how she lost her memories not that long after...and the reason she couldn't remember him alone was because her body wanted to block all memories of him away.

 

~After the long explanation, 3rd person~

 

  “Omo...are you alright?” Bora and Soyou asked looking at Chaeri.

 

  “Neh...Yesung, my fiancee, was the one that helped me through everything and thanks to SM appa and everyone we are able to get married now...but YG is trying to ruin that...Seunghyun oppa...that's why you're here correct?” Chaeri asked looking at her cousin.

 

  “Yes...YG just held a meeting and they are planning to try their hardest to break Chaeri and Yesung apart in hopes that she'll go crying to Daesung where he plans to end her and her dance group...literally.” T.O.P said looking down.

 

  “Eh?...End?...a-as in..kill?” Dasom stuttered looking at her members with big eyes.

 

  “Basically yes...that's why I came here. I'm going to try and keep you as updated as possible without them knowing and I can't stay with you guys to long or they will get suspicious.” T.O.P said standing to leave.

 

  “Hyung please be careful.” Chung Gi said looking at his cousin with sad eyes.

 

  “Of course I will...i'll be going now.” T.O.P said bowing before he left.

 

  “What do we do now?...they are planning on killing me...because I left and forgot about him because he nearly me...” Chaeri stared at the ground silently crying before Yesung pulled her into his lap and snuggled her tightly.

 

  “If...I may make a suggestion?” Kim Shi-dae, the CEO of Starship, asked.

 

  “Neh?” SM appa asked.

 

  “Well...if you guys need help...we can also help keep your members safe by having our artists go out and hang out with you guys as protection if anything was to happen...seeing as i'm sure Pledis is already helping.” Shi-dae replied.

 

  “I can't have any of them get injured...not for me.” Chaeri said sadly looking at the artists of the two other companies in the building with them.

 

  “It's no trouble really...Boyfriend would love to help. Sistar seems to want to as well...Hyorin and Bora can really kick even if they don't look it.” Kwangmin of Boyfriend said laughing after receiving a punch from Hyorin who was standing right next to him.

 

  “Only if you guys are 100% sure that you want to help then I will gladly accept it.” Chaeri said smiling and bowing in appreciation.

 

  “We are 100% sure that we will help protect GEMS along with Pledis Entertainment.” Soyou said smiling at the seven members plus their manager.

 

  “Thank you.” GEMS said in sync causing them to laugh.

 

  “Nice to hear you all laughing....the sweet sounds of my children's laughter...now off to see how SNSD is doing.” SM appa said before standing and bowing to the other CEO's before heading out to see how SNSD was doing with their wardrobe.

 

  “Are you excited?” Youngmin asked the small blonde girl.

 

  “I will be once YG gets what they deserve.” Chaeri said smiling at the blonde twin of Boyfriend before Yesung came up behind her to tell them dinner was ready.

 

  “Do I have to kick his ?” Yesung asked jokingly referring to Youngmin.

 

  “No you big bully we were just talking about the wedding.” Chaeri said swinging their hands as they walked to the restaurant they were all eating at.

 

  “Ok...i love you Chaeri.” Yesung said kissing her cheek making all the girls up front squeal and laugh at the blush on Chaeri's face.

 

  “I love you to...imma kick you so hard later.” Chaeri said hiding her face behind Yesung's arm from everyone .

 

  “Of course you are...let's eat.” Yesung said laughing before leading Chaeri to the giant table set up in the middle of the restaurant.

 

  “OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD!” Miri suddenly yelled making everyone crack up in laughter.

 

  “What happened?” she asked confused.

 

  “Nothing Miri...just eat.” Tao said holding in his laughs.

 

  “No..seriously....why does everyone look like tomatoes?” Miri asked her boyfriend who just fell over laughing because he couldn't hold it anymore.

 

  “I'll tell you later Miri..just eat.” Chaeri said calming down before eating and everyone followed suit...Tao being the last because his girlfriend was a fail panda.

 

Working through the sequel pretty fast...before you know it...it's time for MAFIAxIDOLS' sequel XD