Ch.2

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.gif

 

~Last Time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “To kick people in the head...then go eat dinner with my boyfriend.” Chaeri said laughing before pulling him outside.

 

  “I'm down...let's go.” Yesung said laughing as they walked to his car before they went to the entertainment building.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

  “So what have you guys been doing since I was gone for the two years? You never really told me...just talked about how much you miss me.” Yesung said smiling like an idiot while holding Chaeri's hand as he drove to the restaurant.

 

  “We've had at least three comebacks while you were gone. Our debut was obviously 'Hello', the song written by Miri, our comeback song was 'Secret Love', also written by Miri, our second comeback song was 'You and Me', and our last one which was about three months ago was called 'Good Morning', both also written by Miri. Currently we are awaiting the call because Miri just sent in lyrics for a song she made especially for a possible summer comeback, she named it 'Girl's Summer'. We are just waiting for the okay from SM appa...Miri has also taken it upon herself to teach us the choreography already so that we are already good for it if anything.” Chaeri said smiling while playing with Yesung's hand.

 

  “Wow...you guys have been really busy these past two years....SM is really working you guys hard isn't he?” Yesung said looking at her quickly before turning back to the road.

 

  “Ani....it's more Miri working us hard. Ever since her and Tao got together she's been motivated to do pretty much anything and everything....other then make her own food. Before her and everyone stopped talking to me, she used to come over all the time and beg me to cook for her.” Chaeri said giggling.

 

  “It makes sense...Miri never did like making her own food. Oh..look we're here.” Yesung said before parking the car outside an expensive looking restaurant.

 

  “Oppa...it looks so expensive....” Chaeri said starring at it with wide eyes.

 

  “It is...but I wanted to take you here. Ryeowook brought me here a few nights before I left and the food was amazing so I wanted to come back when I came back.” Yesung said opening Chaeri's door and pulling her out before locking the car and taking her hand and going to walk inside.

 

  “You went on a date with Wookie?” Chaeri asked with amusement laced all up in her voice.

 

  “That's right...before we started dating...you were a hard core Yewook shipper....dang it...but yeah...he took me on a date pretty much.” Yesung said face palming before telling the waiter it was only for two.

 

 Chaeri had got the waitress starring at her man and pretty much glared her down, to which she just scoffed at...that woman isn't gonna live very long.

 

  “Hi my name is Yang Yura, i'm chinese and i'll be your waitress for today.” Yura, the waitress, said to Yesung, completely ignoring Chaeri.
 

  “Hi...umm...i'll have a sprite and my girlfriend...yeah the one behind you...will have a fruit punch.” Yesung said with a smirk as the girl started turning red from embarrassment.

 

  “What he said. Now shoo...i'm not getting any younger here.” Chaeri said with a fake smile as the girl turned to look at her.

 

  “Obviously. Is that a grey hair I see...shame. Oh well he has me when you die of old age.” Yura said smugly.

 

  “Not if you die first...” Chaeri said getting up quickly to hit the girl, but was blocked when Yesung quickly stood up to hold her back.

 

  “Chaeri don't...she's not even worth it.” Yesung said as he made Chaeri sit back down before telling the girl to leave and asked for a different waiter.

 

  “Stupid hoe...” Chaeri said grumbling as she sat in her chair.

 

  “Calm down...she wasn't getting any anyways. I gave myself to you before I left and I don't plan on taking myself back from you either.” Yesung said pulling his chair so that he could sit right next to her.

 

  “That....was really cheesy.” Chaeri said giggling.

 

  “It made you laugh which means it worked. Come one...our new waiter is here...let's go order so that we can head home.” Yesung said smiling before telling the waiter what he wanted and Chaeri did the same.

 

  “Our home?....It still sounds so weird...after being there alone for two years...it's so weird.” Chaeri mumbled after the waiter left.

 

  “Hey i'm home now and I don't plan on leaving again for a long time.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri's hand into his own, intertwining their fingers.

 

  “Nope...still cheesy.” Chaeri said laughing, but kept her hand where it was.

 

  “That was the plan...but I mean it. Now that i'm done with my military service i'm not leaving you.” Yesung said squeezing Chaeri's hand tightly before looking up.

 

  “Our food is here...let's eat.” Yesung said letting go of her hand so he could eat.

 

  “Neh....” Chaeri said hesitantly, not really knowing what to do after Yesung said that.

 

 An hour later after they had dessert, Yesung drove them home, both were silent in the car thinking about things. Chaeri was thinking about what Yesung had said and Yesung...was thinking of unknown things.

 

 When they got home Chaeri got out of the car and made her way to the door before Yesung stopped her by pulling her into a back hug.

 

  “Oppa....what are you doing?” Chaeri asked and shuddered when Yesung suddenly kissed her neck.

 

  “I meant what I said Chae Rin...I'm never gonna leave you again. I want you to be in my life forever now. I don't want anything to happy between us...other then our cute little fights over who gets to cook or choose the tv channel...” Yesung said turning Chaeri so that she was facing him.

 

  “Oppa...” Chaeri whispered with tears in her eyes.

 

 Her eyes grew wider when Yesung got down on one knee right outside their front door...

 

  “Choi Chae Rin...will you please do me the honor...and become my one and only wife?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri with hope in his eyes.

 

  “Oppa.....Y-...Yes...i will...” Chaeri said with tears coming out of her eyes.

 

 Yesung stood up quickly and grabbed her, crying tears of happiness into her hair before he put her down again and slipped on the simple silver wedding ring with three diamonds on it, a pink one(her color), a red one (his color), and a blue one (the official color of both their groups).

 

 After he slipped the ring on, he lifted her into his arms again.....

 

  “CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all of SM entertainment yelled coming out of no where causing Chaeri to jump a little in Yesung's arms.

 

  “How did I know they would do that...” Chaeri mumbled before starring at everyone with smiles before glaring...

 

  “I still hate you all for the past week...” Chaeri said before pulling Yesung into their house and kissing him happily.

 

  “You're so mean to them.” Yesung said against .

 

  “And.....” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Nope...don't have anything to say. Let's go to sleep.” Yesung said lifting Chaeri up bridal style before carrying her to their room.

 

  “Can we shower first?” Chaeri asked Yesung once he put her down.

 

  “Together?” he asked her smirking.

 

  “No..i'm going in alone.” she said turning to walk into the bathroom.

 

  “It wasn't really a choice.” he said pulling her to him before leading her to the bathroom.

 

  “Whatever...let's just shower quickly..i'm tired...” she said pulling away from him once they were in the bathroom.

 

  “Here let me help you.” Yesung said pulling her clothes off quickly.

 

  “Really....did you miss me that much to pretty much rip my clothes off?” Chaeri asked pretty much glaring at him.

 

 "Yes...and you're my fiancee...now will you help me take my clothes off?” he asked smiling when she started to take off his shirt.

 

  “The hell..oppa....you have abs now...” Chaeri said petting his twelve pack.

 

  “Naturally...even if I was only under community service...i still worked out.” He said smiling before taking off the rest of his clothes before lifting Chaeri and and laying her in the bath tub before turning on the water and getting in with her.

 

  “That's...nice...” Chaeri said going back to pretty much petting him once he got in next to her.

 

  “You keep touching me i'm not responsible for what happens in this bath.” Yesung said smirking when she quickly moved away blushing.

 

  “Let's just..bathe....then go to sleep...” Chaeri mumbled before they both started cleaning each other.

 

 Twenty minutes later they were both in bed snuggling each other.

 

  “Good night...I love you.” Yesung said kissing Chaeri's temple softly.

 

  “I love you too...” Chaeri said kissing him softly on the lips before laying down on his chest and falling asleep and Yesung following soon after hearing her breath even out.

 

Yep....they getting married XD