Ch.13

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cgnOmUc1qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time~

 

  “What was the rush of getting us here so fast?” Yesung said as they found Tao waiting for them in the airport.

 

  “You'll find out tonight...” Tao said quietly before they left to the hotel everyone was staying at.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

  “Did he even give a hint as to what's going on tonight?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung who shrugged.

 

  “All he told me was that we were going to a restaurant and that we had to dress up...I was hoping the last time I would have to be so dressed up was on our wedding day...” Yesung mumbled the last part making Chaeri giggle.

 

  “Help me pick something out?” Chaeri asked walking to the closet in the hotel.

 

  “Sure...” Yesung said walking up behind her before they chose what she would wear.

 

~W/ Miri and Tao, 3rd person~

 

  “Why did you call Chaeri and Yesung back?” Miri asked Tao as he wandered around the room putting on a tux after the two has showered.

 

  “You'll see tonight...until then....put this on.” Tao said giving her a box before leaving the room.

 

  “Ok...” Miri said sitting on the bed with the towel wrapped around her before she opened the box.

 

 Miri took out a long purple silk gown with a silver necklace and a pair of purple high heels.

 

 'The hell is this man doing?' Miri thought as she put the clothes on and finished with the heels as soon as Tao walked back into the door.

 

  “Good you're ready...so are Chaeri and Yesung..let's go?” Tao asked holding out his hand to help her up.

 

  “What about everyone else?” Miri asked confused...she figured it would be a company dinner.

 

  “It's only us four...we are going for dinner.” Tao said smiling before they left the room to find Yesung and Chaeri waiting in the hall.

 

  “Chaeri unnie.” Miri said happily before hugging her sister.

 

  “Miri.” Chaeri said hugging her back before Tao pushed them to the car waiting outside.

 

 Chaeri looked at Miri in question and she just shrugged.

 

~At the restaurant, 3rd person~

 

  “Where is everyone?” Miri asked as they were led inside by a waiter.

 

  “The whole place has been rented out for the evening.” Tao said before they were led to the table so that they could order.

 

 After they had eaten Tao left the table for about a minute then came back smiling as the lights dimmed.

 

  “Miri...i didn't know the right words to say...so I asked for a little help. Please listen to Baekhyun and tell me you want the same to.” Tao said holding her hand and pulling her up with him as music started playing and Baekhyun came onto the stage.

 

  “Miri make sure he takes good care of you from now on ok?” Baekhyun said smiling before he started singing.

 

 Listen to this while reading the next part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4zPPPX6IhM

 

 Miri and Tao danced while Miri listened closely to the lyrics knowing that it was her native tongue and started to tear when she heard the chorus before snuggling her head into Tao chest and crying.

 

 Yesung was sitting down wonder what was going on while Chaeri clung to him with a giant smile on her face and a single tear rolling down her face.

 

  “What's going on?” Yesung asked Chaeri confused.

 

  “He proposed to her...” Chaeri mumbled hiding her face in his arm.

 

  “Only Tao....would do something so cheesy.” Yesung said smiling as he pulled Chaeri up to dance beside the other two before the song ended and the two moved to the side to watch the rest.

 

  “Will you marry me Miri?” Tao asked getting down on one knee making Miri cry even more before she nodded happily and was pick up by Tao who kissed her.

 

 Soon Yesung's phone beeped twice with two new messages, one from Luhan, and another from Sungmin...they both said the same thing...'SHE SAID YES!'

 

  “What does that mean?” Chaeri asked looking at Tao who was still smiling like an idiot.

 

  “Tag proposal...Luhan and Sungmin asked Jihan and Sooyun to marry them...and I guess they said yes...i'm not alone.” Tao said happily kissing Miri one more time making Chaeri squeal at the cuteness.

 

  “So....me, Jihan unnie, and Sooyun unnie are getting married? YAY!!!” Miri started bouncing happily.

 

  “How can you bounce in those heels?” Tao asked scared that she would fall over.

 

  “Practice...lots of practice.” Chaeri and Miri said seriously before smiling at each other.

 

 “That...still scares me.” Yesung said backing away from the two.

 

  “Same here...” Tao said before they left the restaurant.

 

~3 months later, 3rd person~

 

 The three had agreed on a triple wedding and decided that the colors would be red, sapphire blue, and a darkish purple.

 

  “Are you excited?” Chaeri asked the three who were getting their hair and nails done since they had an hour till the wedding.

 

  “Yes...so nervous...” Miri said holding her stomach.

 

  “Good...now you know how I felt” Chaeri said happily before turning so that the stylist could finish her hair...she was the maid-of-honor after all....even though there were three...her, Jiwoo (for Jihan), and Hana (for Sooyun).

 

 Within the hour everyone was ready and they were at the wedding hall where it would take place.

 

  “You all ready?” SM asked coming in.

 

  “Yes.” the three said in sync.

 

  “Then let's go...Sm Town’s second, third, and fourth wedding.” he said making the girls laugh before they heard the music.

 

  “Here we go...” Miri said taking a deep breath before the wedding proceeded.

 

~After the wedding, 3rd person~

 

  “Biggest wedding i'm ever going to attend...anyone remember the official guest count?” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “Maybe three to four hundred....maybe.” Sooyun said resting against the chair.

 

 Miri, Sooyun, and Jihan would be leaving in the morning for their honeymoon and then they would all go back to Seoul and continue on with their lives.

 

  “I wish you guys fun and i'll see you back home ok?..I'm tired.” Chaeri said standing with the help of Yesung.

 

  “Bye unnie.” Miri said hugging her.

 

  “See you later unnie.” Jihan said smiling.

 

  “Bye Chaeri.” Sooyun said getting up and squeezing her.

 

  “See you back home.” Chaeri said waving one more time before they left.

 

 The next few years past by and a lot of things occurred like GEMS disbanding. They disbanded on good terms due to family and stayed close while the boys continued their careers....find out what happens in the final chapter..

 

…...........Sooooo...this is a big surprise to the three since they didn't know...well one guessed on part but she didn't know that Miri would be the only one getting proposed to XD....hope you guys like it and pics of the dinner outfits and the wedding will be below :)

 

Dinner-

 

Chaeri:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Miri:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

WEDDING-

 

Miri:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Hair= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Jihan:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Hair= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Sooyun:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Hair= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Bridesmaids:

 

Dress= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Shoes= Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Wedding Hall: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

P.S: I OWN NONE OF THESE PICTURES!!!.... I just really thank google search XD