Episode 6

We Got Married

Taeyeon's POV

"You wake her up!" A girl's voice said.

"You wake her up!" A guy's voice said.

"She's your wife!" A different girl's voice said.

"She's your leader!" The same guy's voice said.

"Just wake her up!" Another girl's voice said.

"FINE! How do I wake her up?" The guy's voice said.

"Just poke her sides" Another girl's voice said. All of a sudden I felt smething poke me and I sat up.

"What was that?" I asked.

Mi Sun: She jumped up!

Na Young: I'd hit someone if they did that.

Seulong: I'd sleep through it.

Jo Hyung Gi: My wife yells at me to wake up!

Jinwoon: She's even pretty when she wakes up.

"Yeah sorry I poked you to wake you up." Leeteuk said. I than threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! Your members made me do it." He said.

"Oh than it's okay." I said. "Wait a minute what time is it?" I asked.

"I don't know around noon?" Sooyoung said.

"Oh shoot! We have to go on Strong Heart!" I said. "Everyone go change!" I said.

"Hey that reminds me! Guys we have to go on Strong Heart too. So go change!" Leeteuk said.

Jessica wore>>>

Sunny wore>>>

Tiffany wore>>>

Hyoyeon wore>>>

Yuri wore>>> or (Whichever you like better)

Sooyoung wore>>>

Yoona wore>>>

Seohyun wore>>>

Taeyeon wore>>>

A/N I couldn't post the Suju pics. SO just imagine them wearing anyting you want.

"So is everone ready?"I asked.

"Yes!" Everyone replied.

"Let's go!" Leeteuk said. SNSD went to their van and Suju went to their van. We met up at Strong Heart.

"Okay! So Taoday the cast is really full and the audience is also full. Today we have All 9 SNSD members and we have all the current Super Junior member!" Seung Gi said.

"Okay so today we are going to not tell stories but tell secrets of yourself or your members. From youngest to oldest and we are going to do it bask and fourth between groups. So let's start with Seohyun." Seung Gi said.

"Okay. So imma tell a secret about Taeyeon. So you know how she's in a marriage with Leeteuk right? Well she was kinda dissapointed that it was him." Seohyun said. Super Junior members and SNSD members burst out laughing.

"Well that's interesting so Taeyeon tell us why." Seung Gi said.

"I wanted someone outside of the company or someone I really didn't know. Like Leeteuk know all my weaknesses and strength so what fun woulthat be?" I said.

"Okay so now it's to Kyuhyun." Seung Gi said.

"Okay so imma tella secret about Seohyun" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay so what about her" Seung Gi asked.

"Wait! So she was once in We Got Married with Yonghwa right? Well you know how at the first episode she said she wanted to be in We Got Married? Well, she didn't. And that how she correctly put the blanket over Yonghwa was because her manager told her who her husband was." Kyuhyun said.

"Well Seohyun what do you have to say about that?" Seung Gi asked.

"Well it's true but I had fun being Yonghwa's wife." Seohyun said.

"Okay next is Yoona!" Seung Gi said.

"I have a secret about Taeyeon. Well you know how she sleep walks and talks? Well one time she walked to my room and said: Why did you take my food Leeteuk?" Yoona said. Everyone burst out laughing.

"What do you have to say about that?" Seung Gi asked.

"Well this was after we finished filming one of the episodes and I was hungry so I went to get something to eat. Than Leeteuk came behind me and grabbed my tray took like 3 huge bites and gave me my tray back. All that was left was like a crumb. And than he ran." I said.

"Leeteuk what do you have to say" SeungGi asked.

"I was really hungry and I saw Taeyeon have food so I took a couple bites. Than I walked away. Than I saw my manager with food and I felt bad so I was gonna give it to Taeyeon but she was gone." Leeteuk said.

"Well than you owe me lunch" I said.

"Okay now it's Ryeowook's turn." Seung Gi said.

"Well it's about Leeteuk. I was so shocked when he let Taeyeon go when she spilled in his car. But he doesn't even let me touch his car." Ryeowook said.

"Leeteuk why are you so mean to your members?" Seung Gi asked.

"Well, I know how messy they are." Leeteuk said. Everyone laugh.

"Okay nesxt is Sooyoung" Seung Gi said.

"Okay this is about Taeyeon" Sooyoung said.

"Stop telling secrets about me!" I said. Everyone laughed.

"As I was saying it's about Taeyeon. It's okay it's not bad but nice. So Taeyeon is the most sensitve and cries a lot. So we were finishing a concert and so than we went to eat. All the SNSD members ate on the table and the staff ate on the floor so she started crying." Sooyoung said.

"So how were you feeling Taeyeon?" Seung Gi asked.

"I felt really bad since they did more work than we did and they had to eat on the floor." I said.

"Okay so now it's Siwon" Seung Gi said.

"Okay so you know how i'm a religous person. So is Tiffany so we tried to get Heechul to go to Church and so we tricked him into going to the front of the church and than he went inside the church and he screamed "What is this" and than after that Heechul got kicked out of the church for causing diturbance. so we stopped trying to get Heechul to go to church." Siwon finished.

"SO Heechul what do you have against church?" Seung Gi asked.

"Well i'm not a religious person." Heechul said. Everyone laughed.

"Okay next is Yuri." Seung Gi said.

"Well this is also Taeyeon.One time she asked me how did you get a perfect body. And so I laughed infront of her face and than she was angry I laughed in her face so she than said why am I asking you I should be asking Sooyoung how she can stay skinnny after eating so much." Yuri said.

"How do you feel  Taeyeon" Seung Gi.

"Yuri has such a pretty body and Sooyoung has skinny legs. " I said than I sighed. Everyone laughed.

"Next is Donghae" Seung Gi said.

"Okay so this is about the Taeteuk scandal. Whe Leeteuk found out about this he was very shocked and than he was like "I'm finally in the news it's been so long". Donghae said.

"Leeteuk you m ust of been very happy to just notice youe were in the news but not the scandal." Seung Gi said.

"Well I'm usually not in the news." Leeteuk said. Everyone laughed.

"Next is Hyoyeon." Seung Gi said.

"Well this is about Taeyeon. So we now all live in the same house. Well when Taeyeon found out she took ics of all the rooms. In the episode we looked like we chose the room at that time. Well we actually picked earlier using the pics Taeyeon took. Than Taeyeon said that she gets to pick first and she wants the biggest one and the closest to the bathroom since she usually taked long showers." Hyoyeon said.

"It's because I didn't want a small room since I'm the oldest." I said.

"Next is Eunhyuk." Seung Gi said.

"Well I have no secrets to tell" Eunhyuk said.

"Okay well than let's continue on. It's Tiffany turn." Seung Gi said.

"I have nothing to say" Tiffany said.

"Than it's Sungmin." Seung Gi said.

"Me either" Sungmin said.

"Than it's Sunny's turn." Seung Gi said.

"Nothing" Sunny said.

"Than it's Shindong's turn" Seung Gi said.

"Nothing" Shindong said.

"Than it's Jessica's turn" Seung Gi said.

"They said all the secrets" Jessica siad.

"Than Yesung's turn" Seung Gi said.

"Like Jessica said no more secrets." Yesung said.

"Imma let Taeyeon and Leeteuk go last. SO what about Heechul?" Seung Gi asked.

"I got nothing" Heechl said.

"Okay so now Taeyeon it's Your turn." Seung Gi said.

"Finally! Imma tell about Leeteuk. He's two faced. So on We Got Married he acts so nice and gentlemen like. Well in the SM building he acts weird. He's crazy and gets angry easily." I said.

"okay so Leeteuk what do you have to say about that?" Seung Gi asked.

"Taeyeon is very weird. And she acts like we're not close. So on We Got Married we act like we just met each other but in SM Building she bounces everywhere and always laughs at me. But after the scandal it got all awkward." Leeteuk said.

Everyone laughed.

"Well that's it" Seung Gi said.

The show was over.

 

This was a bad chapter. I apologize. SORRY!