Episode 12

We Got Married

Taeyeon's POV

We all ran to the van. I guess it was a bad idea to all ride in the same van.

Mi Sun: Okay we have a new host with us.

Na Young: That's right.

Seulong: You're gonna love this guy.

Jinwoon: He's an SNSD fan too.

Jo Hyung Gi: Please welcome Kim Jung Min.

Kim Jung Min: Originally I was supposed to be hear in the beginning but some things were changed and they replaced me with Jo Hyung Gi. But I'm Here! So Jo Hyung Gi outta my seat.

Studio laughs.

Kim Jung Min: I was serious. I wanted that seat.

Jo Hyung Gi: I'm older than you. *glares*

Kim Jung Min: Yes. Sorry.  *immediately sits next to Jinwoon and Seulong.

Studio laughs.

In the car we are split. Guys in the front and girls in the back.

"So where do you think we're gonna learn how to make drinks?" IU asked.

"I don't know. I wonder what types of drinks we'll learn," Dara said.

"Who should we invite?" Tiffany asked.

"They have more contacts. But its okay because we'll probably be able to get lots of people. Lets call more guys because they'll probably accept," I said.

Mi Sun: That's true.

Na Young: Yeah, I mean of course guys would say yes to SNSD, 2ne1, and IU.

Seulong: You want a spoiler?

Jinwoon: We know what happens.

Jo Hyung Gi: I bet they watched ahead or were invited.

Kim Jung Min: I know right.

I can see the guys listening to our conversation. Oh who cares.

The van stopped and we went out. I saw we were in front of a bar. We all went in.

"Annyeong haseyo," We greeted and bowed. He greeted us back.

"So before you start,who do you like more the guys team or the girls team," Siwon asked.

Mi Sun: So obvious.

Kim Jung Min: he's a male! Of course he'll choose girls over boys.

"I like the girls team," the bartender said. The girls squealed.

"Okay then who do you like the best in that group," Siwon asked again.

Na Young: He acts like he's one of the WGM couples and acting jealous.

Mi Sun: Tsk Tsk PD we should add Siwon into WGM.

Kim Jung Min: Stop creating scandals.

Jo Hyung Gi: Who would he be protecting?

Seulong: Tiffany.

Jo Hyung Gi: earlier she was beating him up why would he protect her?

Jinwoon: That's true.

Mi Sun: I got it! He wants screen time.

Studio laughs.

"I like all the WGM wives," the bartender said. Tiffany did a fake cough. "And Tiffany," the bartender continued.

"My favorite out of those four is ..................................................................................................................................................................... Tiffany," the bartender said.

I saw Siwon's face and it looked like he was clenching his teeth and fist. That's funny. He really  looks out for the his younger ones.

Mi Sun: Look at Siwon!

Na Young: New SCANDAL!!!!

Watch how this creates a scandal. After that we learned how to make 12 drinks. We all learned them seperately and we all memorized only 3. We then drove to shops to pick out clothes.

We dropped the boys at their shop and went our way.

We arrived at the shop.

"Let's wear dresses," Tiffany suggested.

"Shouldn't we wear pants since we'll be moving around," Dara said.

"But we have to look good," IU said.

"I'mma call some stars," I said.

"Have you decided to wear dress or pants?" I asked.

"Dress," Tiffany said. "And it's going to black," she continued.

We spent about an hour finding our clothes. We had about 3 hours left to set up everything. We drove to the club with our outfits in our hand covered in a bag. We set everything up and about 2 hours later SNSD, SUJU, BIG BANG, 2PM, and 2NE1 arrived. They decided to come and help. Half an hour later we changed our clothes and got dressed.

Big Bang came out first wearing 

Mi Sun: Very Good looking

Na Young: what do you expect? They're idols.

2PM came out second wearing

Mi Sun: They still look beastly in suits.

Na Young: I'm so lucky to watch this.

SUJU was next wearing

Mi Sun: WAH!!!!

Na Young: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ne1 came out wearing

Seulong & Jinwoon: 2ne1!!!

Jo Hyung Gi & Kim Jung Min: SO pretty!!!!

IU came out wearing

Seulong & Jinwoon: IU!!!!!

Jo Hyung Gi & Kim Jung Min: So Cute!!!

SNSD came out wearing

Seulong & Jinwoon: AHHHHH!!!! SNSD!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Jo Hyung Gi & Kim Jung Min: YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Mi Sun: Tooo loud.

Na Young: Be quiet.

After getting everything set up people started coming in. Idols came in first for some weird reason. I got the SMTOWN to go our side even Super Junior. The guys were so dumb not even to call their members. 2ne1 decided to just rest so they just sat down around the bar. Oh yeah we also got 2PM on our side. So sad. The only smart one was GD who actually got Big Bang on his side. T-ARA then came through the doors and went to our side. Miss A came in and went to the guys side. Then KARA came in and also went to the guys side. UKISS came in and went to the guys side. MBLAQ also went to the guys side. Then BOYRIEND came and even though we weren't close they still agreed to our side. Then Shinyoung came to our side.CN Blue also came to our side.  I then saw the WGM hosts come in. Na Young and Mi Sun of course went to the guy's side. While Ko Hyung Gi and Kim Jung Min went to our side. Then 2AM came in and came over to our side. Jae Suk also came to our side. BEG came in and went on our side. The Wonder Girls came and went on the guys side. Then Seung Gi and Kang Ho Dong came in and went to our side. Then a whole bunch of other stars came over. After that we saw some real customers come in. Apparently a lot of them were fans of all groups so they moved back and forth between bars.

Mi Sun: So we were all invited.

Na Young: The guys side was cool.

Seulong: The girl's side was awesome!!!!!!!!

Jinwoon: mmm-hmmm

We started making the 12 types of drinks.

Dara made

I made

Tiffany made

IU made

 

We made a gazillion of the drinks. I didn't even get to drink mine yet. I nearly spilled the drinks on we THREE times. But I didn't so it was all good. I saw the boys trying to get more customers so I told the girls to sing. We started singing a bunch of songs and so our customers decreased. A couple hours later we closed up. The only ones left were SNSD, 2ne1, Big Bang, 2PM, and SUJU. We then started to make ourselves some drinks.

"That was tiring," Tiffany said.

"Tell me about it." Dara said.

"Look at the boys," IU said. I turned over to see GD sitting and talking to Siwon. Leeteuk was sitting down with his head on the table. I guess he was sleeping. Then Wooyoung was laying on top of the table with his face down.

"Nice husband IU," I said to her. Then was laughed. SNSD came over to us asking why we were laughing. We then pointed at the boys and they laughed along.

"How do we find out who won?" I asked. Everyone just rose their shoulders saying they didn't know.

"You know I really miss Yoogeun," I said.

"Me too," The girls said. Tiffany then suggested we play truth or dare. This time without using a bottle.

Mi Sun: I remember their truth and dare.

Na Young: It's fun to watch

Seulong: I wouldn't want to play with them

Jinwoon: I would

Jo Hyung Gi: You would die

Kim Jung Min: Like you would survive their game

Jo Hyung Gi: Longer than you eould

Kim Jung Min: Sike

"Truth or Dare?" Tiffany asked Dara

"Truth," She said.

"Is it true that you are 40 kg?" she asked. That's a dumb question. She already knows the answer. I guess she wasn't thinking straight.

"Yeah it's true I weigh 40kg," She said. We all 'wow' at how skinny she was.

"Truth or Dare Tiffany?" She asked.

"Dare!," Tiffany said.

"I dare you to dump your drink on Siwon," I said. Hehehehe.

"I can't do that. I will get anti," she said. Thats true. Maybe I shouldn't make the dare but Dara.

"Okay I dare you to make a nasty drink for Siwon," Dara said.

"Okay," She said.she made the pink drink. Then squeezed lime juicein it. That's sour. Then added like a spoonful of salt. Yuck. Then added a spoonful of sugar. Too sweet. Then added all the types of drinks in it. Then shook it. She then walked over to the guys side. I saw them talking. I then saw aTiffany pretending to drink it then gave it to Siwon. He then spat it out and started coughing.

Mi Sun: Girl idols are scary

Na Young: All women are scary

Seulong: Tell me about it

Jinwoon: We already knew they were pranksters

Jo Hyung Gi: Do you think I would be able to drink that?

Kim Jung Min: No. I wouldn't even be able to do that.

"Okay, since Tiffany did the dare, she can spin the bottle again," I said. Tiffany spun it and it landed on CL.

"Truth or dare CL?" Tiffany asked.

"Dare," She said.

"I dare you to ... ummm... dance on the table. Dance 'Fantastic Baby' by Big Bang," Tiffany said. CL then started dancing on the table. It got the attention of the guys. Big Bang also went on the table and danced to it. Eventually everyone was dancing on the table. I was shocked the table didn't break down. After we finished dancing to the song we went and made ourselves a drink. The boys also joined the game.

CL spun the bottle landing on Nichkhun.

"Truth or dare Thai Prince?" CL asked.

"Truth," he replied.

"Do you ever wish you were actually married to Victoria?" she asked. Ooohhhh good question.

Nichkhun's ears turned red and he said, "Yes." AWWWW!!!!

Mi Sun: Good news for Khuntoria fans.

Kim Jung MIn: Bring them back

Na Young: They were one of my favorites

Seulong: They were funny

Jinwoon: I was so envious of him

Jo Hyung Gi: You're envious of anyone with a girl

Nichkhun spun the bottle and landed on Donghae.

Donghae chose truth.

"Which of these girls do you want to know more about or which one interests you the most?" He asked. That's also a good question. How come Tiffany comes up with a question not so deep. Hmmmm. SNSD do not think deep. Hehehe.

"Ummm... I guess Dara," He said. GD then said, " Too bad. She's married." Then pulled Dara to his side making us laugh.

Mi Sun: Hehehe Idols these days with so much skinship

Donghae spun the bottle landing on IU.

"Truth or Dare?" he asked. She chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss Wooyoung," He said. She blushed.

Na Young: Ooohhhhhh

Mi Sun: Even more skinship

Seulong, Jinwoon, Kim Jung Min, Jo Hyung Gi: KISS KISS KISS

IU then slowly walked to Wooyoung and gave him a very quick peck on his cheek. That was so fast I nearly missed it. And her lips barely touched him.

She spun the bottle landing on T.O.P. and he chose dare.

"I dare you to hug a girl in this room who you like the most and  do a performance with that girl," IU said. Dang, these idols are good at Truth or Dare.

He has to choose wisely or else he's screwed. He went and hugged Bom. The girls all squealed. Bom blushed. They then performed 'Oh Yeah' with GD.

Mi Sun: Add them to WGM too.

The game eventually got up to everyone. Leaving many secrets spilled, many idols embarassed, and some people angry. Everyone eventually went and slept over at our place. So what's gonna happen when SNSD, SUJU, 2PM, Big Bang, 2ne1, and IU are sleeping over in one house? A big mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's been over 4 months and I deeply apologize. The results of the winner for the contest is in the next chapter. Next chapter also had the story of 35 idols having a night together. This was not edited. Once again I apologize for a late update. Please comment and subscribe. Thank You!

Preview:

"Don't touching me you "

"Like I would touch you"

-------------

"I can't believe you made her cry!"

"I-I didn't mean to"

------------

*Crash*

"Oh My God!!!"

"She/He did it"

-----------

"Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby baby"

"Ey EY Ey Ey EY EY Ey 2NE1"

"WoW! Fantastic baby"

"Sorry Sorry Sorry"

"Can you feel my heartbeat?"

-----------