We Got Married Episode 2: Mission 1

We Got Married

A/N So basically chapter one was the first episode and it stops there. So this chapter is the next episode but will continue on from the chapter/episode before. Most of the time it's Taeyeon's POV and her POV is always purple. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter/Episode 2

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"So what do we do now?" Leeteuk asked.

"We get our members to leave." I replied.

"Yeah. You're right. We should. But how?" He asked.

"Just tell them to leave." I replied.

"I don't wanna be mean to my members." He said.

"Fine. I'll tell them and you tell my members." I said

"That's worse. Your members might put a bomb under my bed or something." He said. Way to make my group seem crazy. And on TV!

"Fine. Fine. I'll tell them." I said.

"Thank you!" he replied.

"OKAY! Super Junior! SNSD! You guys have schedules! So GO! please." I said.

"Neh!" they replied. They went to their cars and left.

"So what do we do now?" Leeteuk asked.

"We wait for a misson card." I replied. Soon enough a guy came to us on a motorcycle holding a box.

"For the newly wedded couple. Mr.Leeteuk and Mrs. Taeyeon." The guy said. Than he left.

"Lets open it." I said we opened it and inside was a two piece swimsuit, swim trunks, floaties, noodles, etc.

Mi Sun & Na Young: THE BEACH!!!!

Seuklong & Jinwoon: I WANNA GO!!!!

Jo Hyung Gi: Maybe i could take my wife since she's angry at me.

Studio laughs

 

 

"What the heck is this?" I asked.

"It's swimsuits and floaties." He replied.

"I know that. I mean why?" I asked.

"I don't know. Oh wait. Here's a card." He said.

"Okay! Read it!" I said.

"Ok! To the newly wedded couple. We have decided to let you go to the beach! However, you must be able to teach taeyeon how to swim and you only have one night there. Good Luck!" Leeteuk said.

"Hahahahaha! Sike! Like you could teach me how to swim. The girls couldn't even teach me. haha." I said. I mean it's true. My members tried to teach me i ended up drinking a lot of water. Yuck!

"Kim Taeyeon are you doubting me? Park Leeteuk! The one and only amazing Super Junior leader." He said.

"Park Leeteuk I am not doubting you i am stating the truth." I said.

"I am gonna teach you how to swim." Leeteuk said.

"No you aren't it!" I said.

"Uh-Huh!"

"Nuh-Uh!"

"Uh-Huh!"

"Nuh-Uh!"

Mi Sun: They are the leaders of their groups?

Seulong: Yeah.

Na Young: Why are they childish? This is a kids fight. 'Uh-Huh' 'Nuh-Uh'

Jinwoon: They are the oldest of their groups. However Taeyeon is the same age as most of them but her birthday was earliest.

Jo Hyung Gi: Of Course Jinwoon would know this.

"You know what let's have a bet." Leeteuk said.

"Ok! If you can't teach me how to swim than you have to buy me a car." I said.

"Ok! That's just not fair. How about if you win i'll be your servant and if i win you be mine. Deal?" He asked.

"Deal." than we shook on it. 

Seulong: What kind of marriage has bets?

Mi Sun: Actually i have bets with my husband all the time.

Jo Hyung Gi: Me too.

Na Yong: So next week it won't be husband and wife but master and servant.

Jinwoon: I'd want to be Taeyeon's servant.

Studio laughs

"Alright! I'll see you next week! Be prepared to lose." I said.

"I should be saying that to you." he said.

 

BEACH DAY

 

I was in the car talking to my manager on the way to the beach.

"So Taeyeon what do you think of this marriage?" My manager asked.

"I think it's fun since i get to have a servant." I said.

Mi Sun: She's still thinking of the bet.

Na Young: She hasn't been thinking of swimming at all or going to the beach but the bet?

~Interview~

Were you thinking of the bet the whole time?

Yes. I know that's weird but i finally have someone to command.

But aren't you SNSD leader?

I am, but since we're all around the same age i'm not treated as a leader but a sister. So now its my chance to be able to get what i want.

Were you at all excited to go to the beach besides the bet?

Yes, actually i wanted to use the cute turtle floatie so i can relax in the water.

"Okay we're here Taeyeon. I'll see you in tomorrow and Leeteuk will be taking you home." He said.

"Ok! I'll see you in tomorrow! Bye" I said. Than he left me.

"Ok! What should I do? I should change into some shorts because these jeans are making me hot." I said. I went to the bathroojm and changed.

(This is what Taeyeon changed into)

"It's so hot!!!!! When Leeteuk coming?" I said. Right after i said that he showed up.

(He was wearing this)

"Hey Taeyeon! Ready to swim?" He asked.

"No. I'm ready to win." I said.

"Whatever. Let's check in the hote first." He said.

"Race ya! 1,2,3 Go!" I said. Yeah i know i cheated but i wanna be first.

"Hey that's cheating!" He said. But he still ran. He nearly caught up to me so i started to go even faster. But soon enough he passed me so i jumped on his back. So right now he's giving me a piggy back ride.

Mi Sun & Na Young: SKINSHIP!!!

Selong & Jinwoon: AHHHH!!!

Jo Hyung Gi: SHHHH!!!

"Yah! Get off me!!!" Leeteuk said trying to get me to let go.

"Alright!" I jumped off and ran ahead leaving him behind.

Mi Sun: Yeah skinships over

Na Young: Ruined the moment

Seulong & Jinwoon: hahahaha

Jo Hyung Gi: Still very childish

"Yah! You cheater!" He said while trying to run up to me again.

"meh!" I stuck my tongue out. I was about to reach the front desk when Leeteuk came up from behind and suddenly picked me up and through me over his shoulder while he is running to the front desk.

"Yah! Put me down!" I said. I started pounding his back. I must of hit hard because dropped me.

"hahahaha" I laughed at him. I then ran to the front desk.

"Kim Taeyeon's room please." I asked the lady. Than Leeteuk was right next to me.

"Park Leeteuk's room please." He said to the lady.

"Yes Ms. Kim and Mr. Park room 208." the lady said.

"Thank you" I said to the lady. Than I turned to Leeteuk.

"Winner gets a piggy back ride from loser." I said.

"Fine fine." he said.

Mi Sun & Na Young: More SKINSHIP!!!!

"Okay! Let's go!!!!" I said. I said after i hopped on.

"Yeah yeah we're going." Leeteuk said.

"People are staring at us" I whispered into Leeteuk's ear.

"Maybe because you're on my back. So you might wanna get off." he said

"nah! I don't care! now onto the elevator!!!" I said.

"Okay now get off!" He said once we were in the elevator.

"wait until we're in the room. oh wait, you think i'm heavy that's why you want me to get off right?" I asked kind of sad. I never thought that he would think i'm heavy. I thought i was pretty healthy.

Mi Sun: Leeteuk you're not supposed to tell a girl to get off!

Na Young: Yeah! They are gonna think that they are heavy thats why you want them to get off.

Seulong, Jinwoon, & Jo Hyung Gi: How dare you say that to a girl! We would love to be in your spot. You are killing a man's pride.

... few seconds of silence...

Studio bursts out laughing

"No that's not what i meant." he said.

"Yeah you think i'm heavy so that's why you want me to get off." I said. than i hopped off his back.

"No i'm just a little tired from running. Get back on." He said bending down so i can hop on.

"I can't." i said.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"I can't reach you. Bend down some  more." I said a little embarassed of my short height.

Studio laughs

Jinwoon: Taeyeon is the second shortest member after Sunny.

Leeteuk laughs

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I said to him.

"Okay let's go to Room 208." He said. We opened our room and the first thing we did was change into the swimsuit that was given to us from the box. So i was now wearing the blue two piece swimsuit under my clothes. Leeteuk came out wearing his swim trunks and a shirt. We were both wearing similar sunglasses however mine were on my eyes and his on his head.Than we took the floaties. I carried the small pink crab tube and he carried everything else.

(This is how the'r sunglasses look)

"Taeyeon a little help" he said.

"Oh Yeah! Sure no problem!" I said. I pulled his sunglasses off his head and onto his face.

"I meant a little help with carrying the stuff" he said.

"Are you kidding me? That stuff is already taller than me and you want  me to carry that?" I said.

Mis Sun: Guys should never ask a girl for help.

Na Young: *nodding in agreement* Yeah!

Seulong: So unmanly.

Jinwoon: Hurting my man pride.

Studio laughs

"Of course not." He said. A couple minutes later we arrived at the beach. He dropped everything and sighed in relief.

"Finally!" He said.

"Okay what do you wanna do first?" I asked.

"I'll teach you how to swim later. Lets go play!" He said. Than dragged me into the water.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed in a very loud and high pitch. Yeah that sound is very strong because i'm a singer. Leeteuk covered my mouth.

"Jeez women! Its just water." He said.

"Alright! Let's play!" I flicked some water at him.

"Yah! You wanna play with water? Fine." He than splashed a whole lot aof water on me.

"Yah!" i screamed kinda pissed that he got me all wet. So i jumped on him making him go under water. But right after i did that his whole body went up so right now my legs are on top of his shoulders.

"So this is how it feels to be tall. It's kinda nice. wow!" I saidin amazement. But soon enough Leeteuk screamed at me.

"You made me get water in my nose. Imma get you for that." He said. Than he held onto my legs and started going down under water. Than he dropped my off and left me. But i forgot to hold my breath. So i started choke and drown.

"Hahahaha!" Leeteuk laughed. But he soon noticed bubbles in Taeyeon's direction and saw Taeyeon choking on water. He swam right to her and pulled her onto land. Taeyeon was still conscious so it was okay.

"I'm Sorry Taeyeon." He said.

"It's okay lets just go back." I said. He made us some ramen and than we were about to sleep when we noticed there was only one bed.

"You get it Taeyeon! I'll get the sofa." He said.

"it's okay. I'll make a wall pillow." I said feeling kinda bad to let him sleepon the couch.

"Thanks." He said.

"No Problem." We than fell asleep.

 

Next Morning

 

"Wake up Tayeon we gotta go home!" He told me.

"Alright." I said. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I didn't shower there because i was gonna do that at home. We went into the car and went home. When we were at tthe dorms i told him "You're my servant for a day Leeteuk so be prepared. I told you that you can't teach me how to swim. Bye!" I said. Than i went out of the car and headed for SNSD's dorm.

"Shoot!" Leeteuk whispered under his breath.

Studio Laughs

Mi Sun: She only remebers the bet.

Na Young: She got him.

Seulong, Jinwoon, & Jo Hyung Gi: *laughs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was chapter 2. Next chapter will be about Taeyeon being Leeteuk's master for a day. I'll probably update tomorrow. Comment please. Criticism is allowed. Thank You!