Seo Joohyun, A Beautiful Young Lady.

A Long Journey

Seohyun can’t believe that she has been passed the test to accepted at Genie High, well this school is every girl dreams, but not her. She standing with shut-up-ed mouth in front of her house gate, receiving such a surprising letter in the early morning make her a little bit confused.

                “What is that, Sweetheart?” her mother is calling from inside.

                “How do I tell them that I don’t want to go to Genie?” Seohyun still in her place not moving an inch. “I Really don’t want to go..”

                “Come on girl, tell me what is on your hand?”

                Seohyun walking weakly to the terrace where her mom seating with a cup of tea in her hand, To be honest she really want to burry or destroy or just throwing that letter away. But she really can’t do that, She loves her mother more than herself.

                “This is ..” Seohyun gave the letter to her mother.

                “Lets see, what is this ..” Her mother open up the letter only to be surprised happily “Joohyun-I You made it!! Oh my God darling I’m so proud of you”

                Her mother stand up and hug Seohyun tightly, Seohyun slightly see a tears on her eyes, She hug her back and start to tear up, lamenting her own fate. Maybe she was born to make other happy more then herself does. Seohyun Is really kind hearted girl she loves her family, friends and life. No one knows but Seohyun willing to do anything even tough that’ll destroys her dreams but she will do anything for make people around her happy.

                “I will tell your father about this.. thank you so much darling .. I love you..” She kissed Seohyun cheeks before run to her phone and call Seohyun dady.

 

***

               

                “I am so sorry Seohyun ..”

                “It’s fine..” She shed her dry smile after telling a story about how she could be here at Genie, the school that she want to stay away the most “I am still lucky to have make a best friend at the hell..” She looking to her two best friend Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

                “Now I understand with all your behavior from the very first day we entering this school, do you want to still continue this?” Taeyeon asking briefly

                “That’s right, are you? Hyoyeon join her

                “Well, honestly my behavior is kind of accidental. Firstly I don’t want to show it to anyone but when I am with you two I feel like lose my mind. So I am always doing something crazy”

                “Because of us you said?” Taeyeon gasped.

                “Yes, I really can’t stand it when you talking about Sunbaes who are so mean toward you, maybe toward us and the whole new comer too, because I am not kind of girl who talk in back so I just screaming out my anger like that.”

 

                Seohyun really screaming loudly in the middle of basketball court after the school ended that day, she tought no one will hear her since the school has officially end.

                “Yah! Seniors do you think you are God, huh? You are just a piece of hell you are a devil who thirsty about blood, you are crazy and ! The boys just a jerk who thinks they are most handsome and coolest guy in this world! HAHA ! shut your mouth up!! Just because we are new comer doesn’t mean you can make fun of us! You are so mean, you all are just a pig! Yes a pig!”

                She is laughing freely after shouting out all of her anger, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon just watching her with a big smiles stamping in their face. But that action turned to be bad, Seohyun has no idea who the hell hear it, and who the spread about it, so since that day every Seniors treat her with a special method, they are so harsh but that’s not make Seohyun stops, she is getting dangerous, until today.

 

                “How about their?” Hyoyeon

                “Their? Who?”

                “Aish. About the boy who crush on you?”

                “Oh.. I don’t want to talk about it.. let’s see who confess to me first, then I’ll accept him”

                “Really?”

                “Ofcourse, I never take my word back”

 

                Seohyun has a lot fanboy, that’s why she is getting hated by every girl everyday, well as boys species are rare in this school and the girls has no time to flirting outside they with everything they have trying so hard to chase a boy, no matter who and what, but Seohyun is different, she just ignoring the boys who gave her a special things, who look after her every second and treat her like a princess, Seohyun is very pure and pretty, she is naïve and sometimes careless no wonder a lot boy want to be her boyfriend.

 

                “Okay, I trust you .. but I think you are too hard to approach..”

                “Maybe, because I can’t feel comfortable around stranger..”

                “Hey, I think you need to take a challenge?”

                “What challenge?”

                “You know Jung Yonghwa Sunbae?”

                “Ofcourse, that stupid jerk, playboy and who thinks he is the most perfect boy in this world”

                “Yah! You are too much” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon giggling they’re agree with Seohyun words, Yonghwa is really bad guy. He loves to flirt with everybody. “But I agree with you, you know he is get a lot love letter and present from new comer? The girls are going crazy because of him, maybe he is really perfect in their eyes.”

                “but no for us..”

                “Right, I’ve heard from his ex, you know Park Chorong Sunbae?”

                “is she his ex? Are you serious?”

                “Yes she is, their go out for four month, she can’t bear it.. She said Yonghwa already have her but he still flirty with another girl” Taeyeon explaining as Park Chorong is her neighbor and they’re been a close friend since their childhood.

                “No wonder..” Seohyun respond coldly.

                “What if you try to approach him?” Seohyun startled and look at Taeyeon face sharply

                “Yes, what if you do that?” Hyoyeon joining again

                “Yah! Ahaha..” She start to laughing “listen to me: UNTILL I DIE I WILL NEVER EVER APPROACH HIM! AND IF HE CRUSH ON ME AND TRY TO GET ME, I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT THAT! FOREVER!! i swear!!  That is something impossible, I already hate him, why do I need to do something stupid?!”

 

                Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laughing freely, to see Seohyun swearing and nervous like that, that’s enjoyable moment, Seohyun always so lazy to discuss something like this, a boy, a love life. Etc maybe that because she has no experience, you know? Seohyun never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never in a romantic relationship, never. So if she start now it means that boy is the first.

 

                “Look, it’s Jung Yonghwa..”

 

                He is walking coolly, in the corridor and every pair of eyes are glued to him, when he met with someone he knew, he smile warmly, when he met a teacher he will show his politeness, and when he met nobody, he back to the cool and calm face. So handsome and fugly at the same time (fugly in Seohyun eyes just Seohyuns)

 

                “I am heading to class now, break time is over..”

                “I am so envy to you joohyun-ah! We’re locked at lab a full day! Can you imagine that?”

                “haha, lucky me then! Bye see you after school girls..”

                “bye! Don’t forget to shut your mouth up when seniors around you!” They are laughing together.

 

                Seohyun running fast as she heard the bell are ringing, she have a great conversation with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, and think about what they are offer to her just make her mind going mad in one side and think it’s funny in the other side.

 

                *BUG*

 

                She bumping into something while running without looking forward, She fall as she couldn’t keep her balance after crushing into someone body.

 

                “AW!!” She looks at her knee and found it bleeding “!” and the she take a look to someone who just bumping her, or maybe she the one who bump into.

                She can’t believe with what does she sees. It’s someone who just now she gossiping with her best friend, it’s someone who she hates the most in this school, that arrogant face not even look at her face not even look at the wound she have because of this accident.

                “Move away.” Just two words came from his mouth, and he walks away.

 

                Seohyun stay still in her position, she is never get close to that boy, she always thinks that Jung Yonghwa is the most disgusting boy more than anyone in this space, and what just happened prove anything! It’s proved that what did she thinks is TRUE. She murmuring, take a deep breath, wake up and walk faster to her class, she try to cover up her anger but it seen clearly, everyone who see her asking what happened with her knee? It’s bleeding so much. But the pain of her knee is nothing more that the pain of her memory, she will never forgive that guy. Never.

 

***

                Jinwoon, Seohyun classmate accompany Seohyun at nurse room to treat her wound, he can’t stand to see Seohyun hurt like that, her knee are continue to bleeding even after she going to class and try to cover up.

                “Thankyou Jinwoon-ah..”

                “No problem buddy, this is what I need to do..”

                “Are you her  boyfriend?” The nurse who easly finishing her treat asking to Jinwoon, and he start to blushing because of that.

                “No~ we are classmate..” Seohyun denied what the nurse talking about.

                “Ah. I see.. what a good friend to carriying you in his back all the way here..”

 

                Jinwoon smile shyly, while Seohyun assuming that is just ordinary treatment from bestfriend, She is really lucky. To have Jinwoon by her side. A best friend who always take care her like a baby, who ensure she get her best in everything, and a bestfriend who silently falling in love with her. There are a lot things Jinwoon did for Seohyun after two and half month they are in the same class, sometimes Jinwoon do her homework, sometimes Jinwoon has to be lying to teacher when Seohyun go out and staying at library until the school ended, and Sometimes Jinwoon take her home with his bicycle, in the first Jinwoon expect nothing from her, he sincerely being a bestfriend for her, but as time passed and he feels comfortable around her it make him want some more from her. But that is Seohyun she is not as sensitive as other woman. She didn’t notice at all. His feelings that he hide quietly for her.

 

                Seohyun is sassy, she is a little bit tomboy, but so girly in appearance, She is so popular because of what she did in the first day of school and also because of her beauty, She is envied by other girl because a lot boy bug on her and try to approach her, Seohyun is easy going but no easy girl, she is even not easy to approach, not everyone can be a good friend with her. A lot people loves her but also a lot of them hate her.

 

                That Seohyun, a beautiful young lady who doesn’t care what people said about her, who doesn’t sensitive about other feeling for her, and this is Seohyun the girl who hates the boy who loves by every girl in Genie High.