INTRO : Into The New World

A Long Journey

                She sat quietly this morning in the middle of school garden while writing her journal soundly, her live as ordinary high school student that so many times make her want to knock down and kill her self sometimes feel good when this moment coming, no one call her with high tone, and also she can enjoy a glory morning in the middle green field with beautiful smile, well she is just new comer which is hated by any seniors in this school, she got scolded everyday because of her behavior, Today is exactly five month since she entered Genie Senior High she still try to adjust and bear with any bull and bad mouthing people. Of course they’ll hate her.

                “Yah! Seohyun!”  She glance at the voice who calling her name, it’s Hyoyeon her best friend.

                “Wah .. what bring you here in this early morning Hyo?” Hyoyeon faster her steps to get to Seohyun place “Watch your steps the grass still wet..”

                “You know? We’re going to Seoul High?”

                “What?” Seohyun try to gather her sense. “What did you said?”

                “WE ARE GOING TO SEOUL HIGH!! it’s mean we can see so many handsome and cool boy.. OMG .. I am blushing just by imagining that ..” That Aegyo of Hyoyeon coming again.

                “Are you serious? Really?”

 

                By the way, let me introduce about Genie and Seoul High first.

 

  1. GENIE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL OF IT AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Why did so hard to get this special high school? You know Genie is more special because when

You graduated from here you’ll automatically accepted by best University at South Korea such as Seoul University, KEIST, Korea University, etc. Why? Because even this is just High School, They have IT and Business Management lessons too, kind of Vocational school but have a great score at ordinary high school object lessons too. So there are thousand million people who try so hard to get accepted to Genie High.

                Even after their get accepted, discrimination still going on, which the smart class and the not so smart class will be separated, and they’ll treat the not so smart one like a really FOOL person, how could the 135 of IQ and 8.9 average point of test get kind of bad treatment? Owh no wonder numbers of student who dropped out so high. yeah because of this annoying school. But they has no choice if they want to have an easy live they need to go to the hell first.

                If you asking which one is Seohyun class? She is on the smart one of course, she studying Accounting right now, but her best friend Hyoyeon and Taeyeon they’re studying IT with the not smart student one.

 

                Ps : This school is 90% Girl. The Boys is minority, why? Because they’re prefer to go to Seoul High more than Genie. Why? Because ..

 

  1. Seoul Senior High School.

 

This school is so cool, really cool, Seoul High is the oldest high school in Seoul, because of their

History tell them that this school was made by the blood and sweat of fighter and soldier hundred years ago, no one can go to school when South Korean colonized by Japan and have a big war with North Korea, but because of them who build a little school at Seoul every children can go to school. Cool isn’t it?

                Every boy in this country dreaming to accepted in here, because Seoul High have everything, they made a robots, cars, built a house, made a cool machine, have their own broadcasting studios and radios, this school is about a boy really, and in Seoul High I make sure that nothing discrimination, if Genie have IT and BM, Seoul High have anything about Technology, Technic. Etc Half of Seoul High student have their own business after graduated more than go to collage, well if they want to go to college after  evertything that their get in SH it’s still alright, they have an easy way just like Genie. Could passed any University in South Korea also International University.

 

                Ps : Come On, the girl is minority, no girl want to go here they don’t want to have a hard lessons and the dirty clothes .. this school is a BOY School.

 

                “Yes Of course, we have student meet and greet also tour to that cool school..”

                “When?”

                “I don’t know too, but I’ve heard that from Victoria sunbae..”

                “Eww.. I hate her..”

                “haha I know, anyway no one you love in this school you just hate everything..”

 

 

                They burst into laugh, Hyoyeon right she hates this school so much, if not because her parents who push her to go to this hell she prefers to study in art school, she love dancing, acting, singing and playing piano, She actually thinks that she need to sabotage her grade so she can get out from this hell but yeah, nothing can she does.

 

                “Ah alright, let’s go to class before we got scolded again because of laughing loudly this morning..”

 

***

                Hyoyeon was right, this afternoon view names of juniors called to go to aula, Seohyun included even tought she doesn’t understand why are  Seniors still pick her to go to important meeting while they hate her so much.

                “Seohyun.”

                “Yes.”

                “Oh God I don’t believe that you always get picked for kind of very important moment. What did you do to Seniors?”

                That Girl is Choi Sooyoung, tall, skinny, dark colored skin, and arrogant. Seohyun hate her the most, she never made any mistakes in front of Sooyoung eyes, but whenever Choi Sooyoung get a chance, she always mocking Seohyun.

                “Ya! Choi Sooyoung!”  Someone call that witch with clear and angry voice. Sooyoung turn back to the stage and looks at him. Jung Yonghwa.

                “What?” Seohyun who just turn her head down heard the footsteps that closer to her, and took Sooyoung away from her eyes.

 

                Every Senior just the same in Seohyun eyes, no matter if they are boys or girl Seohyun always want to stay away from them, but she had no idea why everyone love her so much, they keep their eyes on her, every step she made feels like threat in their ears.

 

                “Are you act heroic? Why are you pulling me like this?!”

 

                Seohyun could hear their conversation, Sooyoung who protested assisting by other girls to scolding Yonghwa. Anyway Jung Yonghwa is the president of Student Association of Genie, he handling every event, schedule, and agenda for every student in this school, well Seohyun hate him she really hate him. Jung Yonghwa is kind of flirty.

                Yes he is perfect, handsome, athletic, smart, and have a rare charm Seohyun can tell just by looking at his back. Everyone know him and most of them crazy about him, more than half of new comer willingly to do anything just to get his attention, this school is full with . y girl.

                Seohyun take a deep breath and lift her head and then she sees Sooyoung being ignored by Yonghwa who coldly writing something beside her, Seohyun can see an anger at Sooyoung face, Choi Sooyoung really ridiculous, What make her hate Seohyun so much? Seohyun never have any business with her.

 

                “Okay . Please listen to me now..”  That’s Tiffany Hwang speaking, beautiful lady with wonderful eyesmile and great attitude, Seohyun favorite.

                “The day after tomorrow, on Sunday exactly we will going to Seoul High—“

                “woo~” Some girls really excited when Fany announced that, well Seohyun and Hyoyeon has know that first.

                “Please keep quite guys! I’m not finish yet.. So all of you who I invite this afternoon was people who will be participating on meet and greet with Seoul high student.. we’ll going Sunday morning, and we need to gather here right on 07:00AM .. You understand?”

                “Yes Sunbae!”  And then this meeting ended with happiness applause from new comer, there are around 20 peoples here. But Seohyun couldn’t find Taeyeon..

                “Hyoyeon-ah!”

                “What?”

                “Where is Taeyeon? Doesn’t she invited too?”

                “She does, but she’s absent today..”

                “Ah, really? What happened to her?”

 

                Hyoyeon lift her shoulders show up her clueless about Taeyeon, Seohyun just nodded and wake up from her seat, walk out with other student.

               

                “Seohyun-ah, you see? Yonghwa Sunbae try to protect you?” As soon as their go out Hyoyeon talk to Seohyun vigorously.

                “Eh? What the hell are you talking about?”

                “Aish! You are so naïve, don’t you see? He has a fight with other sunbae because of you!?

                “Me? Why me?” Seohyun glaring at Hyoyeon disbelief with any word that came out swiftly from “I don’t have any business and relation with that jerk”

                “Hey, don’t you think you are too harsh?”

                “Nope.” Seohyun walking faster, leave Hyoyeon behind her back.

                “Yah! Seo Joohyun!”

 

                The point is : Seohyun really hate Jung Yonghwa, can’t be changed with anything. She is absolutely confused when Yonghwa pulled Sooyoung back to get of out her sight, she is continuously asking in her mind : what the are you doing Yonghwa? But all she wants is just forget it, She hate him, she hate him.

                ‘Sorry, I am not an easy girl, you maybe can get any girl in this school, but not me.’

 

                Seohyun has promised to herself for never fall with anything about him, Okay Seohyun admit it that Yonghwa is absolutely perfect. But really he is one of the most boy in this world, Seohyun still feeling so disgusting whenever saw him walks arrogantly in the front of her class just for make every girl fall for him. Ew! No! a Big No!!