Jung Yonghwa, The Truth Behind A Cold Face.

A Long Journey

He is watching the sun that risen this morning, a habits that he loves to do everyday, a cup of warm coffee in his hand while he seat comfortably on his favorite wood chair. Listen to the kind of music that he likes, he do it at balcony of his apartment. A luxurious one.

                “Good morning Mom ..”

                “Morning my boy .. you woke up early as usual?”

                “Of course Mom, you know that sunrise and sunset are my favorite right?”

                “Okay .. then .. have a nice day Yonghwa..

                “Okay mom, I miss you ..”

                “I miss you too, I’ll come to visit soon as I can .. sorry for make you waiting ..”

                “It’s alright mom .. bye..”

                “bye ..”

 

                Her mom, she lived far away from Seoul, and Yonghwa is sending here to go to one of the best school at South Korea, while his family are at Busan he in all the way lonely in Seoul. His mother is so mean isn’t she? Of course that just because she want Yonghwa get a better education so he can have a better life. Actually Yonghwa wanting to go to Seoul High instead but his mother doesn’t want Yonghwa stop his education on High School and refused to go to Collage, so his mother set up him to entering Genie High, She also has been guessed that her son will being a super star in Genie High.

                Yonghwa was born from wealthy family, His parents run a big farm in Namil, they company sends a meat and vegetables to every corner South Korea, they even export it, His mother is a teacher she has his own school in Busan, while his father is  a professor so sometimes so hard to meet him up, because he always going aboard or take a trip to another island in South Korea.

 

***

                Yonghwa notice it of course, he realized everything that happens, how popular he is, how much the girls love him, and how people treat him nicely, He is so thankful to his mother because of her he can be like this. Every morning he will found something at his desk, flower, chocolate, letter, and so many gift, this year he is at second grade and a lot ladies from new comer already falling in love with him.

 

                “it’s been two and half month since a new semester starting, and you still gate a lot of present like this? Wah I am so envy..” Lee Jonghyun his bestfriend who sat beside him looking at Yonghwa desk with surprising expression. “What is your secret?”

                “Nothing.” He is merong to Jonghyun “You just need to be as handsome as me” and then burst into laugh

                “Aish! Yah I think all of single girls in this school falling in love with you? Have you decide?”

                “Decide what?”

                “I know it’s not too long since you broke up with Chorong, but don’t you think this moment is a right time to catch the new one?” Jonghyun tease Yonghwa.

                “I think I have decide it..”

                “Really? That’s good!!”

                “Ah ah tsk tsk I know why are you so excited when it come to this! Because if I have a girlfriend all of my fans will stay away and you can approach them easily, right?”

 

                Jonghyun lose his word and giggling because Yonghwa is right, this is not fair if he has no any chance to get a girlfriend to approach a cutest new comer. Impossible for Yonghwa to date each of them, so Jonghyun try to find a way to reach his dream.

 

                “Kekek.. what’s wrong with that bro? Anyway, who is the girl? Which class is she from?”

                “She is.. SECRET” Yonghwa laughing so hard, feel so satisfied teasing his bestfriend like this “but one thing that you need to know. What you said about all of girl who single want me, I don’t think so.. I still found people who look away from me whenever I am in their sight..”

                “Really? What kind of girl is that? Is she doesn’t like a boy?”

                “I don’t know .. but such a relief to know that..”

                “Yah you are the best men in this school, I think is abnormal if there is a girl who even not throw a stare towards you..”

                “Maybe ..”

 

                Yonghwa mean just a girl, just one girl who never paid even a little attention towards him, because of that girl Yonghwa stayed up all night thinking what’s wrong with him, why she doesn’t interesting to him. But the problems that make him stayed up is why did he care so much about one girl? He can ignore her as she always avoid him, he still could choose one between a lot girls who crazy for him anyway .. but still it bothering his mind, and Chorong, the tears that she shed still make him feel guilty.

                Not only Ex-Girl friend but also a classmate, Chorong is the prettiest and smartest girl in his class, they used to have fun together compete about score and how fast we could solve the problem in every lessons, Yonghwa was happy with Chorong, she is really kind and make him comfortable, She even not leave any scars in his heart, it just Yonghwa still feel guility for make Chorong crying, he try to recondition their friendship but Chorong feels like keep a space between them. So Yonghwa couldn’t do anything but stay away from her. Maybe everything will be alright itself.

 

                “Do you still love her?” Jonghyun pat Yonghwa shoulder, his eyes are looking into Chorong and still for minutes passed.

                “No.. I just regretting something..”

                “What is that?”

                “Again and again? You are always asking.”

                “I am just care about you bro”

 

                Jonghyun is one and only guy who can fit and being confortable around Yonghwa, so Yonghwa has no best friend beside him, Jonghyun know anything about him, and never complained. But Jonghyun never help him to explain to people who judge Yonghwa as the cold handsome man, seriously who’ll believe him anyway? Yonghwa just Yonghwa who loved by everyone because of his coldness, But in inside Yonghwa actually a warm and romantic person.

                Remember when he made an event to surprise Chorong on her birthday, Chorong couldn’t help but shed a tears, Hug him so tight and said thank you I love you so many time, people who know their relationship still wondering why they’re break up? But people who hates their relationship claim that they’re break up in the wrong timing, because the new semester just begin and the old girl will have to compete with young girl, yes they are new comer will confess to him since the first time their see Yonghwa face. Chorong must be regret her decision to leave Yonghwa, this is must be a misunderstanding between them but Chorong never gave Yonghwa a chance to know what is that? So Yonghwa couldn’t did anything but accept it.

                He is not lonely, he is not broken hearted after break up with Chorong, the fact that he have a lot girl around him short off help him to not think about it so much, while Chorong spend a week just for crying at night, Yonghwa must’ve done something bad to make her sober like that.

                “Yonghwa-yah!”

                “What?”

                “No, I am just curious, Are you really break up with Chorong?”

               

                She is Park Shinhye, his classmate who try to flirt him by pretending to care about Yonghwa, anything about Yonghwa, Yonghwa must admit it sometimes Shinhye is useful, she can do anything as Yonghwa request, but Yonghwa has no interest towards her, He can make her to be one of his friend but no if it come to a lover.

 

                “What if it’s true?”

                “Really? Ah .. I see..”

                “Why you asking?”

                “No, I just wondering why is Chorong don’t want to seat beside you anymore and she looks not pretty healthy, I see a eyes bag on hers, now I know the reason behind it.. She must be crying all night..”

                “All night you said?”

 

                Shinhye nodded and smiling to Yonghwa, just before the bell ringing the sign for start to studying.

 

                “She is the one who broke me up, but why she is crying all night?” Yonghwa whispering to Jonghyun ears, replying with clueless face.

                “I don’t know too..”

 

***

                Yonghwa and Jonghyun spend the break time at music room, they’re love to playing guitar and singing, they are always forget to have a lunch because of this, but they don’t mind it if they still can eat in the class, ugh bad boy.

 

                “Jonghyun-ah is Yonghwa with you?”

                “Yes he is here with me, why?”

                “Mrs. Kim call him to go to teacher office, can you tell him this?”

                “Okay .. got it, Thanks Chorong ..”

               

                “Why doesn’t she call you instead?” Jonghyun complaining “Hurry up, Mrs. Kim waiting for you at teacher office”

                “Mrs. Kim?”

                “yes, Your ex tell me just now..”

                “Alright then..” Yonghwa put the guitar down and rushing to go to office room.

 

                He met Mrs. Kim the most beautiful and kind teacher in Genie, too bad that she doesn’t teach on his class, she is musician too and Yonghwa favorite teacher, they always meet for something important, because Yonghwa has been chosen to be President of Student Association.

 

                “I am here Mrs.”

                “Hello Jung.. I need your help..”

                “What’s the matter?”

                “This ..”

 

                In his hand are proposal from Seoul High and invitation to come to their School, have a meet and greet.

 

                “This month teacher?”

                “Yes. Its written there, right?”

                “I don’t think we can made it, as you know this is just early semester and we’ll have a lot activities for new student, We need to prepare for camping next month and we have showcase two month latter..”

                “Really? Woah we’re pretty busy..”

                “Of course we’re teacher.. don’t you think we need to refused this?”

                “Hey, no.. it’s a great opportunity for us, we can take a look of their school and find out what make them so great.. we can analyze their weakness for next match. Right?”

                Yonghwa nodded. He really hates Seoul High student, they’re so wild when it comes to Genie, you know they always make a love line. But it seems like destined that Genie and Seoul High was made to make such a bright couple.

                “Okay then, I’ll call them and ask for tolerate and post pointing this event..”

                “Okay.. thank you Yonghwa.. Sorry for disturb your break time..”

                “It’s alright Mrs. I’ll going now..”

               

                He take the proposal and rushing again to make a meeting with his partner, Tiffany to discuss and decide this event. He already bad mood with this things and something happened right now.

 

                Someone bumped into him and he sure, that people are falling down.

                It a Girl, She is a girl.

                Yonghwa try to hold on his anger, he really on a bad mood and this is makes he really angry he want to yell to that girl.

 

                “Move away..” That the only things can Yonghwa speak instead of screaming, and leaving that girl alone in the corridor. He is late, the bell already ringing. And he blames that girl.

                “It’s a bad idea to beg for my attention with crashing your body to mine!! Arght” He is murmuring and running to his class.

 

***

                School is done, Jonghyun can read Yonghwa expression that doesn’t change since last hours

 

                “What’s on your mind? You are angry?”

                “I am ..”

                “Mrs. Kim give you trouble?”

                “Yes.”

                “That’s all? Let’s go hangout then.. I’m sure it’ll heal your mind..”

                “Sorry Jonghyun, but I’ve promised Yoona that I’ll take her home..”

                “Yoona? Are you chasing after her now?”

 

                Yonghwa nodded, pat Jonghyun shoulders and heading off to Yoona class, She is the girl that Yonghwa talked about to Jonghyun this morning, She not interesting to Yonghwa and always ignore him, but Yonghwa won’t gave up so after he broke up with Chorong, he continue things that unfinished, Yonghwa likes her since they’re juniors, they meet frequently at Student Association, but Yoona never even just take a look to him. And Yonghwa curios why is she do that.

                Lately without Jonghyun knowing or everyone knowing he always drive Yoona home, make such a warm conversation to draw her attention, She is so pretty and popular among student, Girls are love her and envy her at the same time, boy are just keep their mouth shut because they don’t have a courage to approach her, Yoona so unbelievable smart, she rank first of all student, amazing right? And Yoona so simple, she have a warm smile that make Yonghwa want to stay along with her.

 

                “I am not late right?”

                “No, of course no ..”

                “Let’s go ..”

 

                Yonghwa will do anything to make Yoona change her mind about him, Yoona said Yonghwa overact his coldness, while she likes a warm and full smile boy, Yonghwa doesn’t have that as you know he is playing hard to get to every girl. So this is one of his efforts to show how serious he is. He really likes Yoona, He likes her sooo soooo much.

 

                That’s Yonghwa, the important things always hidden and only the close friends know how actually Yonghwa is. He is warm, loves her family and always do the best for a girls that he likes. He loved by everyone, but the one he loves always ignore and pretend that she doesn’t notice him..

 

 

Author Note :

Hello everyone who reads my story, it'll be nice if you leave a comment to my story.

two first part are the part that explain about a characters of this stories and how the story will begin ..

please continue to read it .. i'll work hard to make a nice story ..

don't be silent reader pleaseee ..

if you leave a word it means so much for me ..

thankyou so much ..

 

 

ps : there's must be a lot typo and error grammar ..

please forgive me for that, i am too lazy to edit and re-read it kekek miaanheyoo