A Spinning Road

A Long Journey

Second month at Genie, All of new comer have to choose at least one extracurricular, and Genie have everything, Photography – Journalist – Broadcasting – All types of Sport – Science Club – Library freak – Painting – Singing – Acting and Instrumental.

                Because Seohyun loves music so much she decide to go to Instrumental extracurricular she is good at it, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon also joining this club, Taeyeon is a good composer with amazing vocals skill she can playing a guitar and violin while Hyoyeon is good at flute. Today is the first time this club held a meeting for celebrate the first appearance of new  members, they doing interview and divide new member based on what instrument they played.

                “Okay guys, nice to see you all here .. I am Kim Seyoung Instrument Club trainer also your teacher..” Everyone is clapping glad to see their favorite Teacher as Trainer of the club. “Your seniors have been divides you right? So can we start the first practice?”

                “Yes we can ..”

                “So, the first thing you need to do is introduce yourself and express what your reason to decide joining this extracurricular..  please start from you ..” Mrs. Kim pointing to boy with cute smiles who hold a guitar in his hand.

               

                “Hello, I am Seo Joohyun but usually called Seohyun, I am from 10.1 studying accounting with Mrs. Kim I choose this club because I love to playing piano since 7 years old, I think playing or listening to music will release some stress on my mind so I kind looking for an escape from tight schedule and want to continue my hobby, that’s all nice to meet you all, let’s be a friend ..”

                She is the last, and everyone clapping because Seohyun is so optimistic and positive person, she always smile and gave a warms feelings.

 

                “Sorry I am late, Mrs. Kim ..”

                The entire of the room startled between happy and confused or don’t believe what they see, Jung Yonghwa? He is the part of Instrument club too?

 

                “I am alright, but I think you need to apologize to them..” Yonghwa grinning and then bowing to all new member.

                “Hello, I am Jung Yonghwa, been in this club for a years and I play guitar, nice to meet you..”

 

                The girls are clapping, the boys are stunned by his charisma, this is the first time Yonghwa smiling widely in front of people, look at his snuggle teeth, OMG he is so handsome when laughing he usually a cold and quite person maybe still, but today he showing another side of himself.

                “Girls, I know you like him. Actually he is a warm person but he is always maintenance himself to look cool, but in this club it was forbidden..”

                “Teacher please ..” Yonghwa pleading to Mrs. Kim to stop explaining about his characters, it’s embarrassing, especially in front of Junior who judge him as a Charismatic and cool person.

                “Okay I will stop, too bad you are miss introducing part, look at how cute they all..”

                “It’s alright Mrs. Kim, I’ll know them in no time ..”

                “Really? Hmm .. Okay then ..”

                “Everyone, let’s be a friend ..”

 

                Seohyun jaws dropped, she is shocked, startled, unbelief, angry, and anxious at the same time, she really wants to run away from this place, look at that jerk face! He is tried to trapping girl in his poison, pretend to be nice guy but inside him is 100% evil.  She still can’t forget how is he. He is just a fool person who doesn’t know how to apologize.

                “I don’t know if he can play guitar” Taeyeon

                “I don’t know if he joining this club” Hyoyeon

                “I want to punch him!” Seohyun

                “Seohyun-ah ..”

                “Yes Mrs. Kim?”

                “Our pianist has been graduated this years, luckily we have you here. So would you please show us your skill? We want to test you if you can joining to seniors..”

                “Wh—at?”

                “Seo Joohyun – Seo Joohyun – Seo Joohyun !!” People keep cheering her  Hyoyeon and Taeyeon also pushing her to stand up, and she finally get up and walk closer to piano, She sat calmly and take a deep breath..

 

                “I will playing one of most famous Beethoven melody Klavierstück in a-Moll..”  And then she start to pressing that white and black note with a beautiful expression ..

 

                Her finger move freely and agile on piano she is seriously beautiful,  everyone set their eyes off to watching her great performance. That melody is so famous such an endlessly works of Beethoven, Seohyun loves this melody so much, she reads about it, in the bottom of the tittle of this melody it written as : “Für Elise” or For Elise, Seohyun then knows who is Elise. And why Beethoven made such an beautiful melody for her. She flies with their story and makes her more and more looks emotional and gave a goosebump to everyone who watch her. It’s obvious that she is an expert, when she finished everyone gives a round of standing applause. Such an unbelievable and high class performances.

 

                “Amazing!”

                “Thankyou .. Thankyou ..” Seohyun bowing so many time, And someone silently looking at her from behind ..

***

               

                Two hours passes, Yonghwa still waiting for Yoona until she done her business with Journalist Club, Yonghwa so excited and happy by just seeking her from outside, He is confident if he do this everyday Yoona will open her heart little by little for him and Yonghwa will do more than just waiting and driving her home. He will do anything as her wish, as her order.

 

***

 

                Yonghwa is falling in love to Yoona since the first grade at high school, as soon as he saw her, he can’t control his heartbeat, Yoona is every boy target at Genie, she is simply perfect how teacher even loves her so much, Yoona is calm person sometimes she bring her aegyo out make anyone freaking out and melting, she is so smart and beautiful from inside and outside, Yonghwa was blinded by her, when finally Yoona and him joining the same team at Student Association Yonghwa has a lot change to approach her. But he never do it, he was has no confident back then, he is just new comer while the boys who try to get her is all of his seniors, everyone is chasing after her, begging for her loves and attention, when Yoona finally choose Lee Donghae Sunbaenim as her boyfriend Yonghwa was the most broken hearted person, he is hold down his feeling, never show it up to Yoona, he even has no chance to show how much he loves Yoona but suddenly Lee Donghae coming and get Yoona attention effortlessly. But they relationship doesn’t last long. They are broke up in the day Yonghwa confess and officially in relationship with Park Chorong.

 

                That day after Yonghwa get news about Yoona broke up with Donghae, Yonghwa was happy, he thinks that Yoona finally realize that Donghae isn’t suitable partner for her, but in the night he was extremely anxious. He looked at his phone for several times, pick Chorong number really want to call her and say: “What I confess this morning was a joke, sorry can we back as usual? Back as classmate who greet each other everyday?” but He is not a jerk, he is Busan Guy, he couldn’t do it.

 

                So, Yonghwa passed day by day as Chorong handsome boyfriend, and try to muffling his feeling for Yoona, because Chorong is really kind and honest person, Yonghwa was right and wise to choose her, even tough his heart still thirsty with Yoona loves. So everyone was congratulate them, their classmate said that Yonghwa and Chorong was destined to each other, they are so suitable and looks cute together.

 

                Someday Yonghwa was trapped at Journalist room with Yoona who bring Yonghwa there to check few things, the door was locked and they can’t go out for few hours. That afternoon Yonghwa have a serious conversation with Yoona.

                “This is my fault to bring you here, I must be going alone and check this stuff by myself..” She said while sitting casually at the floor.

                “You must thank me, because of me you are not locked by yourself..” said he while looking outside through the window that coated with a iron rail. Annoying.

                Yoona sighed, she know Yonghwa would be like this. That’s why she tired so hard to not to have any business with him, but here she locked with arrogant boy.

                “Jung Yonghwa-ssi .. there are must be a warm and wise side hide well inside you..” She shoots Yonghwa heart by that soft voice, and shoot him right on the head when she tried to reveal who is the real Yonghwa. How she knows? “Busan guy are really warm person, I met them frequently and no one of them have a bad attitude like yours ..” she .

 

                Then Yonghwa walk slowly to approach her, and take a sit next to her.

 

                “You can see it?” He whisperings to Yoona. While look straight to her left side face.

                “Obviously..” She said calmly.

                “I am actually a warm person, you can ask it to Park Chorong, but something happened and make me turn to be cold person..”

                “Chorong is your girlfriend right?”

                “I wish it’s you ..” Yonghwa still looking straightly at Yoona face, he is not moving anywhere.

                “You are not my style.”

 

                Yonghwa gasped by her cold response, she is not surprised at all after Yonghwa confess his true feeling towards her.

 

                “I am already cold, I likes warm person with bright smile glued in his face. You are just like me, cold guy who doesn’t care with world who let people wonders so hard about you.. I don’t like it.. if you can find your true souls back, come to me.”

                “You are already knows about my feelings?”

                “You are not a good liar Yonghwa, you can’t hide your feelings well. I see it all over your face, your act. When I decide to choose Donghae suddenly you try to stay away from me, whenever you see me I could see a hurt face draws on yours.”

                “That’s right, I am being cold is because of you.. If you had knew my feeling well why don’t you give me a chance back then?”

                “Because you are not trying..”

                “You are playing hard to get!”

                “I am! If you try so hard to get me, it’ll made a strong feeling, when someday you get bored over me you’ll remember how hard your effort was to get me on your side, and trying to maintain your feeling because of it, you know Something easy to get will not last long .. And something last long will not easy to get

                Yonghwa want to yell at her, she is really killing he, her face is stay cold while anything that out from her tongue was hurtful. But as she keep said thing about him, Yonghwa realize that Yoona also noticed him since a long time.

                “Do I still have a chance?”

                “Just if you want to try..”

                “I will do my best ..”

                “Not now .. I am not who wants to steal away someone boyfriend..”

                Yoona has a skill to make someone suicide really, her strong personality and hurtful word is a good method to slap yourself, when Yonghwa already have great expectations, Yoona suddenly pull out all of them again. And they spent the time in silent, until someone coming to help them open the door.

 

***

 

                “Thanks for waiting me ..” said she ..

                Yonghwa gave his best smile to shows Yoona that four hours until the sun has been set is nothing, he can wait her forever anyway.

                “It’s nothing, thanks for allow me drive you home everyday..”

                “My pleasure ..”

 

                Two month he use his time for make Yoona comfortable, at first it so hard to adjust himself with Yoona, She is really difficult to predict, Yoona still gave a space between them, Yonghwa wonders how can Donghae get her in a blink of eye.

 

                “Yoona-ya ..”

                “Yes?”

                “You are alright if I take you home by motorbike everyday?”

                “Why not?”

                “No, it just Donghae have a car ..”

                “No problem .. the important point is with whom I go, not with what”

 

                Is a pleasant thing to hear, for the first time since he approaching her heart Yonghwa heard kind of a goods words, Yoona always so mean and of course cold, she never showing her true feeling, if she happy nor disappointed if Yonghwa do something for her, that’s why Yonghwa so clueless he doesn’t know how to make she happy. But now he thinks that everything will make Yoona happy as long as Yonghwa do it with sincerity on his heart.

 

                “Thank you..” Yoona give back Yonghwa helmet, smiling and turn around to leave ..

                “Wait a minute ..” And Yoona stop her step to look back.

                “What now Yonghwa?”

 

                And Yonghwa walk closer to her, he look deep at Yoona eyes, even tough his body is freaking shaking and feels like his throat are choked he still want to continue his words..

 

                “So..ehm .. I guess it’s the right time..”  Yoona stand still as she anticipate the next word it will comes from Yonghwa mouth.

                “It’s been a while since a try to approach you and so many effort I do just for seeking your heart .. it’s exactly two month but my feeling last forever for you ..  I wish you are happy with it, and I hope you are can bear with me if I a little goofy in front of you .. I always try my best to get you attention .. I wish it chase your heart .. so would you be my girlfriend?” Finally with too much nervousness he could finish his word ..

 

                Yoona smiling softly, her eyes meet his, and now his turn to anticipate Yoona words. Yonghwa praying so hard in his heart and mind so Yoona can said just yes .. Even tough he is ready for hear No.. but Yoona just smiling like that..

 

                “Please say something instead of smiling .. you know I am extremely nervous right now?”

                “Thank you for everything Yonghwa .. but I think you are not love me enough .. you are just curious about me, right?” 

                “No—Ofcourse … No Yoona ..”

                “I am not pleading for your efforts, and I wish you understand that I am need more time to give my heart to you .. sorry but you don’t give me a trust.. it’s not I am not appreciate your effort all this time.. but I am not ready yet .. wish you understand, but if not I am alright if you want to stay away from me and stops all of this circle, you don’t need to pick me up or drive me home.. and you don’t need to wait me finishing my school time .. I’ll let you back to your first place and being a good friend for you ..”

                Yonghwa want to run away from there, and hide his face somewhere, he want to hung himself and pretend to not know Yoona, but behind his embarrassment there is a sense of disappointment, Yonghwa was upset to Yoona either himself.

                “Don’t say things like that .. I’ll stay and keeping on what I’ve build all this time ..”

                “Are you angry to me?”

                “To be honest, Yes I am upset and disappoint because of you, you are never give me a clues and so selfish to keep your heart covered, you are never show me which way I should take to get you your heart .. but I am understand if you not ready to trusting your heart to me .. two month is nothing right?”

                “Sorry Yonghwa .. “

                “You don’t need to apologize … I am alright ..”

                “From now on, I will help you to reach me .. you are right, I am so selfish. I want you to take my heart without tell you how.. sorry Yonghwa .. I will help you, i promise ..”

               

***

                Seohyun get into trouble again, her over optimistic mouth and act maybe made her classmate a free laugh, but not with seniors, Seohyun is standing on the table while grab a tumbler and singing loudly in the break time, her classmates are enjoying her silly performance she is singing S.E.S song and copying that group dance crazily. But suddenly someone coming and make everyone stop to laugh, and Seohyun freezing in the top of table.

 

                “Everyone please go inside..” not only one person, but it seems like the whole of their class entering Seohyun class, and half of them are waiting outside, usually seniors come to promote their club or else, but everyone sure they’re coming because of Seohyun behavior. But she is never worrying things like this, she walks casually to her chair and watching her seniors go inside one by one.

                “I will to do point, I don’t like this class. And the entire of you.”

                Everyone is holding their breath, they can’t handle things like this well, because senior is holding all the powers to manage their attitude, in this school, the teacher don’t even bother to clean and make the new comer attitude to be nice, they left it to Seniors, so scolding juniors is legal here, it's been happening for a long time from year to year.

                “You are all so annoying! I really can’t stand it.”

                “What makes you upset Sunbaenim?” Jinwoon as class representative took a initiative to ask them

                “Can you give a little respect to us as your seniors?”

                “We did ..” Seohyun answer them cleary.

                “Good. They did, but you are not. Seo Joohyun. You are the most annoying new student, you never pay a respect to senior and you shown up that much. We will punish you.”     

 

                Everyone taken a back, they want to protect Seohyun, but they’re not brave enough to speak a word. But Jinwoon did.

 

                “What is her fault?”

                “Are you not hear me? She is never pays a respect to us.”

                “What kind of respect you want from her?”

                “Like you all did.. that’s simple right?”

                “But she is did it, everyday. Show me which is her behave made you upset the most?”

               

                The seniors are starting to panic because of Jinwoon, he is right that Seohyun always follow the rules, just because Seohyun never greet Senior doesn’t mean she doesn’t pay a respect to them.

 

                “Don’t blame her just because she never greet you, she is just avoid the problem that she will made if she did, I bet if she greet you, you are will mocking her, right? You are all just misunderstanding, if you have right to allege us, we also have rights to refuse what you all allege.

                “Jung Jinwoon! Don’t make any trouble with us! We are your seniors, how dare you!”

                “I know it Sunbaenim, but you are all not God. Not everything you said is right.”

                “Yah! She even standing on the table make a noise in your class, we can even hear from next door! She is bumping on my shoulders, she is showing up at canteen and eat casually there. She never apologize for every fault she made, she is so arrogant! That’s why we claim her that she doesn’t pay a respect”

                “This is our class, and this is break time, so we are free to do anything we want, why are you not makes a noise instead of hearing our noise class?”

                “Jinwoon-ah.. it’s enough ..” Sunny is whispering from behind to make him stop

                “Sunbaenim I don’t remember when I am bumping into you, and not apologize, if it already happens I am sorry for it ..” Seohyun finally speak up while standing for the sake of saving her classmate, especially Jinwoon. “About showing up and eating casually at canteen, I will do as your favor. I am coming there just after Senior done with their business. I promise.

                “Yah! Seohyun! Do you think everything Is done just because you are apologize? Not that easy!”

                “Sunbaenim, sorry but you are too much, you are all out of bounds, we will never let Seohyun kneeling down just to apologizing, if you are human and SMART person, you will understand this. All of your alleging is doesn’t make any sense, if you want get a respects, you must be appreciate us in the first place. We are really respect you since the first place but this all make we lost it..”

                “He is right sunbaenim.. You can’t control us to likes you or respect you, you need to back off right now since we are still being nice .. thank you so much for your visiting ..” Jungwoo stand up and threatening them, he is bad boy, he likes fighting. So Seniors forced to go out, back off.

 

                “Thankyou so much guys ..”

                “This is what a friend for .. “ everyone is clapping.

 

                Seniors from 11.2 their class is next to Seohyun, it’s Choi Sooyoung class, she is kind of dangerous and seems like she watch every step on Seohyun, she has no idea why did Sooyoung hate her so much. But fortunately her classmate are amazing, they are will always cover up the bad things together and if something leaked and make one of them in danger, the will fight it together, just like how they did today.

               

                “Thankyou Jinwoonie..”

                “I will always protect you as much as I can ..”

                “Why did you do this?”

                “I would like to have a personal conversation with you, but I think I have no time .. since they are back to they personal matter, I will talk here ..”

                “What?”

                “Seohyun-ah, you are very special for me .. I always afraid to girl you know?”

                “Really?”

                “Yes, whenever a girl approach me, I will always runaway from them, I never get close to girl before, I never have a relationship with anyone .. so you are the first girl who make me thinks that I can handle my phobia about girl .. thankyou ..”

                “but I am doing nothing Jinwoonie ..”

                “You did everything unwittingly, I am so grateful .. thankyou for being my friend and erase all my fear ..”

                Seohyun just nodded and smiling to Jinwoon, she never knew that the boy that she loves to tease is someone who have a fear toward a girl, once again Seohyun did good things effortlessly without knowing anything.

 

 

Author Notes :

Please leave a comment, T_T i see so many viewer here.

there are subscriber too, i wish you leave a comment even it just a word ..

thankyou so much for reading my story .. i will do my best ..