9th Chapter

As Long As You Don't Remember....

Minwoo's P.O.V

 

It was a fine day. I was at cafe sitting near to the window and looking outside. There a figure caught my attention soon she came inside the cafe and I saw that's Hyemi I felt happy to see her.

"Hyemi!!" I called her loudly

Everybody in the cafe looked at me and Hyemi. Hyemi got shocked when I called her like that... she noticed that everybody is staring at us she bowed as an apology. I think somehow she felt embarrassed. She walked towards me
 
"Ouch!" I whined when she hit me on my arm and sat in front of me. I was just rubbing my arm where she just hit me now.

"What was that for?" I continued while still rubbing my arm she hit me pretty hard man!!!

"That was for what you just did earlier"  She said half angrily 

"Why? I didn't do something wrong" I protested myself

"Of course you did!! why you called me like that? look how embrassing was that everybody was looking at us weirdly!" She lectured me...

"Hehehe sorry I just got excited to see you" I apologized and smiled shyly 

"Pabo" she said and smiled 

"Ok so why are you here?" I asked her

"Why we come to cafe?" she replied annoyingly

"haha oh yea...haha what do you want to drink?" Sometimes I think I ask very dumb questions right?

"Seriously Minwoo sometimes you become really dumb!! well I wanna drink caramel latte"

"Ok, lets order then" I called the waiter and he took our orders after that I and Hyemi started to talk.

"Well You better treat me today" Hyemi said 

"Why??" I asked her 

"Because its your punishment for what you did a while ago" she replied simply 

"Aisshh ok fine" I just agreed because I didn't have any choice...she just smirked and looked out of window I didn't like that smirk seriously sometimes she becomes evil. we just kept silent for a while and soon our coffees served. We drank our coffees and left the cafe. We went on a walk and talked about some random stuffs. I was having great time with her. well I won't like but whenever I'm with her I enjoy my time!

 


Our days were passing normally like a normal student. As tests are near so today we didn't hang out we decided to study this whole week no hanging out for one week just study...it was already 6pm because today we had two extra classes so I was going back to house from college. I opened the door and entered the house and there my father stopped me.... Tsk it's annoying man. I even don't want to talk to him...

"Today you came home early" father said or should I say mocked? 

"So what?" I coldly replied and tried to go to my room but he stopped me again

"Is this how you talk to your parents?" He asked me

"Hunh parents? Do you even know what parents are?" I asked back 

"Minwoo! Behave yourself he is your father" mom scolded me.

"Behave myself? Then what about you two?? This is all your fault that I'm behaving like this to you!!!!!" I said angrily now I can't hold my anger!! 

"Our Fault?? You think it's our fault?" He asked me like he doesn't know anything 

"Yes, it is your fault, don't act like you don't know" I said 

"Of course we don't know ok, tell me what is our fault" he asked 

"You should know your fault!!!" 

"What is our fault, the fault is yours, you are the one who disappoints and disgrace us  now you are saying that it's our fault look at others who get good grades come first they are not like you and now you are saying that it's our fault" He said it...

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO STUDY THAT BUSINESS THINGY IN WHICH I DON'T EVEN HAVE INTEREST YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT STILL I GET GOOD GRADES BUT HERE YOU ARE UNTHANKFUL WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME, NOW, YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR SON, WHAT HE WANTS TO DO OR WHAT IS HE THINKING YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT IM STILL OBEYING YOU IF THERE WAS OTHER PERSON THAN ME HE WOULDN'T EVEN DO THAT BUT YOUR MIND IS  FULL OF MONEY AND DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHEN WE LAST TIME SAT TOGETHER???" Without knowing I shouted and said all the things which was stuck in my mind for last 5 years.

"MINWOO" my father shouted back and slapped me 

"HOW DARE YOU TO SHOUT LIKE THAT TO YOUR FATHER AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET AFTER SHOUTING TO YOUR FATHER" 

 I was really shocked when he slapped me, I put my hand on left cheek where he slapped I was looking at him in disbelief I still can't believe that he slapped me....I just dashed out from house ran wherever my feet lead me to. I stopped when I felt tired and realized That I was in the park I just sat on the Bench and cried my heart out. I just sat quietly time passed like that and now it's already night time I checked the time and its already 10 pm...

 


Hyemi's P.O.V
after doing my homework I took bath and just laid on bed and soon I drifted off to dreamland


*door bell rings nth times*


"Aissh who's this at this time??" I woke up because of this door bell I checked the time and it was 12am. I was feeling irritated as well as scared of course I'll be scared if someone comes to my house at this time when I even don't have someone to visit me here...the bell kept on ringing..I finally stood up from bed and gathered some courage I went to the door and peeked through the door hole I was shocked when I saw who it was I hurridely opened the door but before I could say something that person hugged me.........


Finally an update~~!!! hehehe sorry for late update....!! >< *bows*
hope you enjoyed it!!

stay tuned for next chp~~~

THANK YOU !!!
ppyoung~~