5th Chapter

As Long As You Don't Remember....

Minwoo's P.O.V 

I was reading a book and glancing at Hyemi time to time..I never left her side ever since she is in hospital...just the time I left her is when I've to go college or house...I even spent my nights here.

"It has been 4 days since you are unconcious..when will you wake up Hyemi-ah?? I miss to argue with you...I miss to have fight with you..." I placed the book on a table beside a bed and started to talk with unconcious Hyemi..

"I know I've been jerk to you all these years but I promise I won't be that jerk Minwoo anymore..I hope you will forgive me..but I wonder will you remember me when you will wake up? Pabo Minwoo...how can she remember you when she lost her memory.." I lightly hit my head on my stupidness...I stood up to get some juice for myslef..I left the room and went to buy juice and snacks.

after buying things I went back...I opened the room door and put the things on a table..I looked at Hyemi and I felt that her hand moved..

"maybe I am imagening things" I was about to turn away when she slowly tried to open her eyes...my eyes widened and I rushed to call the doctor..Doctor came in and checked Hyemi..I called hyungs and Sora..I was feeling happy that she woke up. I thanked the God and looked at Hyemi who was looking confused upon seeing herself in hospital..

"why I am here in hospital?" Hyemi asked the doctor feeling confused

"You had an accident..and you were unconcious almost for 4 days" Doctor answered her while checking her...

"oh..who is he??" She pointed towards me..oh she doesn't remember me...somehow I felt little sad...

"he is Minwoo...he is the one who brought you to the hospital" doctor introduced me to her...and I just smiled at her. she nodded her head and smiled back

"OK..she is recovered now but she've to stay 2 or 3 more days here..so we can check if there is still any problem or not" doctor stated..I nodded my head..I and Hyemi bowed to him..he was about left the room when he called me 

"Minwoo-shi?"  

"Yes! doctor" I answered him and he said 

"I've to talk something can you please come with me in my office?" I nodded and went with doctor...I entered his office and he sat on his chair and pointed to a chair which was infront of his desk signaling me to sit as well...I just sat there..and waited for him to talk what he wanted to...

"So..I've to tell you that...don't force Hyemi to remember anything...it will cause her in danger...or even death.....so be careful with it.." he informed me about it..and warned me 

"then should we keep it as a secret from Hyemi about her memory loss??" I questioned him

"It's up to you wether you tell her or not...but just don't let her to remember anything....!!!" He said it...I stood up and bowed to him and left the office...there I saw hyungs and Sora were coming I called them..everyone was looking excited and happy..esp Sora...I told them everything what doctor told me a while ago..I asked them wether we tell Hyemi or not??

"I think we should just keep it as a secret...it will be for her own good...!! bcz if we told that she might try to remember about her past...and as doctor stated it will cause her in danger..." Donghyun hyung reasoned after thinking about that and I think that too...we shouldn't tell her...

"yea I agree with it" Sora agreed...and so all of us...

"ok let's just go and see Hyemi..I missed her so much...I can't wait to see her..!!!" Sora said excitedly...today we can see her in her real self after 4 days or else she was gloomy and sad without Hyemi...after all she is her bestfriend....we just sighed and shook our head at her...well we became close with her ever since Hyemi had accident...she also visited hospital with hyungs...we all went to the room and saw Hyemi was sitting on bed and just starring at her hands...when she heard that door opened she looked up..and surprised....Sora just ran to her and hugged her tightly...

"Hyemi-ah thank God you are awake...I was so worried about you and I missed you so much!!" she stated while her tears started to fall...not the sad one but the joy one..Hyemi parted the hug and looked at her bestfriend...

"Sora-ah~~ Now I'm ok so don't cry...you look ugly when you cry..." she comforted her and laughed..but wait....she remembers Sora...but she dosen't remember me....or us

"You remember me??" Sora asked surprisingly...

"of crx..what are you asking?? it's not like I lost my memory" she said while looking at Sora weirdly....Sora panicked and thinking for what to answer...we just facepalmed at her silliness I think we have to give her some classes about "How to keep your mouth shut"....

"haha...I thought you forgot me these 4 days when you were unconcious...." she made an LAME excuse...but surprisingly Hyemi laughed it off....Hyemi you are so innocent...well *sigh* we are save now...Hyemi looked at Hyungs and then to Sora...probably asking who are they?

"Hyemi-ah they are Minwoo's friends who also helped you..but now they are also my friends" Sora answered her and Hyemi nodded her head and smiled at them

"yah Intrduce yourselves..." Sora said them like a boss...and they all glared at her except Hyunseong hyung...and she hid behind Hyemi like she is scared from that glares..I just shook my head

"ok..I'm Donghyun.." Donghyun hyung first introduced himself

"I'm Hyunseong" then Hyunseong hyung introduced himself and smiled at Hyemi

"Hello...I'm Jeongmin and handsome among them" he said and waved at Hyemi...and she just laughed at his introduction

"I'm Youngmin and elder twin...and Jeongmin hyung is not handsome he is just lying...I'm the handsome and charismatic among them..." now we will see the arguement between Youngmin and Jeongmin hyung...so 3,2,1....

"yah who said you are handsome??" here we go....they both started to argue when I said Kwangmin to introduce himself...and Hyemi was just smiling and laughing at thier childness

"OK...don't mind about them they are always like that...well I think I'm the last one to introduce as you know Minwoo already..so I'm Kwangmin and younger twin...but don't say that I look alike elder twin..!!" 

"haha...ohhh I was going to say that..." Hyemi laughed and so us...well except Youngmin and Jeongmin hyung who were busy in their fight...Kwangmin just pouted there

"what happened why you all are laughing? and Kwangmin is pouting??" Youngmin and Jeongmin hyung asked together 

"just continue your fight..." I said them...and they also pouted along with Kwangmin..which made us laugh even harder...

we all chatted with each other and we became close with Hyemi....I liked to talk with Hyemi...I got to see her real side...she is so kind,soft and friendly...how stupid I was to fight with her for useless things...I was enjoying the time which we all were having...it was so nice to see everybody happy and smiling...mostly to see everybody to back themeselves...!! I was smiling while looking at them..when Donghyun hyung came and snapped his fingures infront of me...I flinched and looked at him

"why are you smiling??" Donghyun hyung asked..

"nothing...just happy to see everybody like this...back to themselves.." I answered him while looking at everybody...

"You are right...it is so refreshing to see them like that" he said and also looked at them..

"I think we should go now..Hyemi needs to take rest" I said him and he nodded his head in agreement 

"yea...guys lets go..Hyemi needs to take rest...and Sora you stay with Hyemi.." Donghyun hyung called the boys...and said Sora to stay with Hyemi..well now I can't stay with her...

"but hyung I want to stay here more..." Kwangmin whined like a kid...

"No...look Hyemi is looking tired and she just woke up today...so she needs more rest you can come here tomorrow again.." Donghyun hyung replied him 

"But its ok...let him st-" Hyemi tried to protest Kwangmin when Donghyun hyung interrupted her

"no buts...I can see that you are feeling tired..so just take rest..and we will come tomorrow...so bye~~ take care both of you" Donghyun waved at them and dragged Kwangmin out while other members also waved at them and left..

"Hyemi-ah bye bye~~!! and Sora you too...take care.." Kwangmin said hurridely before dragged out by Donghyun hyung..they also waved and laughed on his childish behaviour 

"ok bye both of you..." I said and left the hospital with members..and we all headed to our house...


yeaaa....I'm back with another chapter....it's like you will have new chp or one shot on every sunday..!! lol well maybe...I'm not sure...xD

 hope you like it...well I'll try to update next chp today...but for now enjoy it..!!

THANK YOU!

pyoung~~!!