8th Chapter

As Long As You Don't Remember....

Minwoo's P.O.V 
 

I was heading towards college while thinking about that dream that I had.

"What was that? But I wish my parents become like that again!" I said it and looked up to the sky hoping for them to be like that again.
Soon I reached college and saw hyungs and sora. I walked toward them and greeted them, while we were chatting we saw Hyemi we were schocked to see her because she should be at home.

"Hyemi why are you here??" Sora asked her.

"What do you mean by why I am here? of course for studying, why we come college huh? Pabo!" Hyemi replied her.

"No, I mean you should be at home taking rest you just discharged yesterday." Sora said and we nodded our heads agreeing on what Sora said right now.

"haha...I've already taken a lot of rest besides now I'm getting bored with this and also I wanted to come college." Hyemi simply said and smiled.

"Aisshhh...I can't understand you" Sora complained and Hyemi just laughed at her. Soon bell rang and we headed to our classes Hyemi sat on her seat which was empty for few days but now she's back and I'm really happy I sat on my seat as well and without realizing I was keep staring at her.Soon teacher came and started the class.

*bell rings*

bell rang and we all went to cafeteria and stood in line to get our food.

"Hyemi you go and sit we'll get your food" Sora said 

"It's ok...I'm fine" Hyemi replied

"No no no go and sit there I'll get your food" Sora strictly said and Hyemi whined and just obeyed her. Sora is really like mother to her...haha

"Sora you are like Mom to her" Jeongmin hyung said and laughed at her she glared.

"because she is my one and only bestfriend and I care about her....but if you said I'm like elder sister to her maybe I would appriciate it." she said and looked at him annoyingly. Jeongmin hyung just acted innocently.

"but it's good that you care about her" Donghyun hyung complimented and smiled 

"hehe I know and thank you" she laughed shyly.

"Minwoo you also go with her she might get bore so accompany her while we are here" Donghyun hyung said.

"But why? Me hyung?" I asked him confusedly because why he said me to accomany her when other can also accompany her.

"No reason, just go and accompany her" he just replied cooly and I was feeling irriated with this but of course I've to obey him as he is older than me. I just went to Hyemi and sat on chair which was in front of her. there was awkward silence not just awkward but SUPER awkward. neither of us talked and just kept quite. *seriously this awkwardness is killing me*

"umm....thank you Minwoo-shi" finally Hyemi broke the silence by thanking me but wait why?

"for what?" I asked and looked at her with confused expression

"for saving me." she said and smiled a little, I just kept silent, didnt know what to say. only God knows that how much I want to tell that I'm the responsible for this. I think I should just tell her truth right?

"Hyemi...Actu-" I was going to tell when hyungs and sora came with food and set on the table. I just closed my mouth and decided to
tell her other time. We started to eat while chatting with each other. I stared at Hyemi and caught her starring at me our eyes locked for just few seconds when this stupid Youngmin distrubed me.

"What" I asked him annoyingly didn't bother to look at him.

"Yah! I called you many times to pass me that juice...where the hell is your mind?" He also said annoyingly.

"can't you get it by yourself? why are you bothering me?" I said while passing him THAT juice for which he distrubed me.

"Because you are near to the juice" he replied while taking the juice from me...I just didn't said anything and started to eat my food.

Soon bell rang and we all headed back to our classes Sora and Twins went to their music class while I and Hyemi went to our physical education class. Teacher called our opponent team and they went towards him. then he looked up and glanced at Hyemi he called her and she went towards him

"Hyemi they need one player...so you play with them." he said and Hyemi just nodded her head...wait what she nodded her head? what happened to her? is she gone crazy or what? she just recovered. she might get hurt. I think I shoukd stop her.

"Hyemi! you won't play basketball" I stopped her.

"why? I want to play!!" She whined 

"But you just recovered you might get hurt...." I worridly said.

"Minwoo don't worry I'll be ok!! please let me play!!" Hyemi insisted me like a kid....aishh I think I don't have any choice just to let her play.

"aishh...Ok..but be careful ok!" I just agreed but still unsure. hope she won't get any hurt.

"Thank You!" she said and jumped happily. I just sighed and went to my team.

Soon game started I just can't take off my eyes from Hyemi as I was feeling hell worried about her.but I was surprised to see her skills. thats very good I didn't know she can play basketball that well. somehow I found it attractive. She goaled and screamed happily.I just smiled upon seeing her like that. Soon game ended and you know what....my team lost...like seriously!!! I thought Hyemi is not that good...but she prooved me wrong.

"cool..I didn't know you play basketball that well!!" I praised her and smiled

"hehehe thank you! why? you thought I'm not good?" she thanked and asked me

"well yea..I thought you'll be just fine but you beat us.I'm impressed" I said and scratched my back of head

"now look I won the match" she stated proudly 

"yeah...but I lost because I was worrying about you!" I defended myself

"now you are blaming me because you lost hunh?"......"I said you to don't worry about me I'm fine...it's your fault" she said and stucked her tongue out

"haha you are right now I should stop worrying about you" I responded. As it was our last class so we went to school gate while chatting and laughing we saw hyungs and Sora, we approached them.

"wowow you guys seem close now!" Jeongmin hyung commented. I and Hyemi just looked at each other and giggled.

"well thats good we've new friend now" kwangmin stated and we agreed.after that we just went to our homes.

 

Days passed like that and now I and Hyemi are really good friends well you can say that bestfriends. yeah we are now bestfriends. sometimes we two hang out and have really fun. well I tried to tell her truth but whenever I open my mouth either something happens or someone comes and again I've to shut my mouth. well maybe someday if I get a chance to. 


hey yo guys new chapter is here~~ huhuhu.....well hope you enjoyed it

stay tuned for next chapter I'll upload it soon.....so bye for now take care~~

THANK YOU!!
ppyoung~~