7th Chapter

As Long As You Don't Remember....

Minwoo's P.O.V


I went home and was about to go starightly in my room when my mom stopped me

"where were you? why are you coming late these days?" she asked me like I'm commiting any crime out there...

"why do you care? It's none of your business" I coldly said and went to my room and shut the door..

I laid on my bed and sighed heavily...I don't know when my parents gonna be like they used to be...this business and money changed them..people are right Money changes everything...I want my old parents back....but I think it's impossible...I sighed again...I was just laying peacefully when I remembered Hyemi...my memory went back to those days..when we used to fight everyday...there was never a such day when we didn't fought...well I was the one who always started fight...but today was totally different it was like she is not that Hyemi whom I knew...but if she hadn't that accident and lost her memory then I think I would never know this side of her...

"Minwoo! from now on you have to take care of her...after all it is my responsibility..." I said to myself..I will become her bodyguard...I know it's weird but I have to after what doctor stated..!! without knowing I fell asleep while thinking about Hyemi and today 

 

I went to hospital with hyungs. when we arrived..kwangmin got excited and immedieatly hugged Hyemi when he entered the room...everyone was shocked to see him like that including me..he parted the hug and looked at our surprised faces 

"what?" kwangmin said and looked weirdly at our surprised faces...we just shook our heads, we greeted Hyemi and started to talk suddenely doctor came and checked Hyemi 

"Now Hyemi is perfectly fine she will be discharged tomorrow" doctor stated and smiled..we all felt happy we thanked him and soon he left the room

"Finally! tomorrow I'm going out from here" Hyemi exclaimed happily..

"Ok Hyemi I'll come tomorrow to pick you up after college" Sora said 

"It's ok I'll go home by myself it's not like I don't know the directions" Hyemi assured her..but I know Sora won't allow her...

"NO! you are not going home by yourself..who knows again you become clumsy and get hit by a car.." Sora strictly said and stopped her..Hyemi just pouted there as she knew that she can't stop her..I felt little sad when Sora said that..

"Hyemi now I've to go and you all are also coming with me..So take care Hyemi..I'll come back later ok!" Sora pointed at us and waved at Hyemi..she left the room while we were standing confused but in the end we followed her..

"Ok guys I need your help!" Sora stated as we left the hospital..we kept quite waiting for her to continue..

"I need your help in arranging party..Hyemi's welcome back party! what do you say?" Sora excitedly said and asked for our opnions 

"Sounds great!" Donghyun hyung agreed and so we...

"But wait..tomorrow we've to go to college..how we gonna arrange it?" I asked it and Sora hit me on arm

"Pabo! tomorrow we have just 2 classes which means we'll be free early" she replied and I just rubbed my arm where she just hit me..oh yea how can I forget that..

"So what we have to do?" Youngmin questioned 

"hmm...We will make fav. dishes of Hyemi and also we will decorate her house" she answered after thinking for a while 

"Wait..we gonna do party in Hyemi's house?" I blurted out and they all just facepalmed..why? have I said something wrong??

"Minwoo are you ok today? of course...it's Hyemi's welcome back party so we will definitely do it in her house.." Jeongmin hyung replied and this time I facepalmed how can I be so dumb??

"By the way what is Hyemi's fav. dishes??" Hyunseog hyung asked 

"She likes seafood rice, fried chicken and we will make her fav. chocolate cake!" Sora answered..wow she likes chocolate cake too...it's my fav.

"who is good at cooking? I'm bad in this but I can bake some cake" She asked us and I pointed at Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung..as they are master chef in our group..

"Ok today let's buy all the things needed for party" Sora suggested and we agreed with it..we went to market first we bought ingredients for food and then we went to buy some materials for decoration after buying all the things we went to Hyemi's to put all these things..it was a simple apartment..well it was good for one person, we sat in living room and planned for tomorrow. after planning it was decided that Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung will cook food, Sora will make cake and remaining we four will decorate house.
"Tomorrow is gonna be fun~~!!" Sora cheerfully said and bumped her both fist in air..after that we went to house except sora..she went to Hyemi.

 


"OK guys let's start!!!" Sora said and went to kitchen followed by Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung and we started to decorate living room.....well we straightly came to Hyemi's house after college.

"Yah! hyung come and help us don't sit on couch like that" I called Jeongmin hyung as he was taking rest like he did all the
decoration...Seriously he didn't help us at all...after doing some little help he always sat on couch and started to eat chips.

"Minwoo leave him..he can't do it... bcz he is short to do it...buahahaha" Youngmin sarcastically said and laughed..he was arranging banner on the wall with Kwangmin 

"Yah Yah Yah who are you calling short hunh?" Jeongmin hyung stood up from couch and went to Youngmin..ok now they are started again..I and kwangmin were watching them and sighing heavily..

"haha..of course you who else..you are the one who is shortie here" Youngmin replied casually

"Yah I'm not only shortie here OK! Minwoo is short too" Jeongmin hyung dragged me in their fight..wait I'm short? ok now wait a sec. I'll tell him who is short here and who is not...you little SHORTIE CREATURE.

"hyung at least I'm taller than you"  I half angrily replied and looked away

"Just 5cm..." he sticked his tongue out..ok he made me angry...now world war 3 gonna begin...

"Still he is taller than you shortie hyung~~" Youngmin protested me and smirked...our fight continued like this and Kwangmin tried to stop us but failed...as we were so busy in our fight..

"YOU THREE STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!" Donghyun hyung yelled and we immediately stopped and froze at our spots..

"Now don't be statues and do your work" he ordered us and we just nodded our heads

"But hyung..Jeongmin hyung doesn't help us..he just does little help and rest on couch" Youngmin complained and Donghyun hyung gave Jeongmin hyung his most scariest glare..

"Ok hyung I'll help them" Jeongmin hyung slowly said and Youngmin sticked his tongue out at him..

"Good" Donghyun hyung said and went back to kitchen..we again started to decorate but their fight didn't stop..

Finally we were done with decoration, we were satisfied with our work we went to kitchen to call them to show our decoration and they also liked it..we four went to living room and dropped our body on floor as we were feeling hell tired..Sora brought juice and snacks for us...we ate it and took some rest..

"Guys look cake is ready" Sora called us and showed her cake it was lookin delicious I wanted to eat it now..

"You should write 'welcome back' in center" I suggested her as the center spot was looking empty..

"Nice idea" she agreed and started to write it with white cream.

"Ok food is also ready now..Sora and Minwoo go and pick Hyemi from hospital while we will set table and other things" Donghyun hyung said...me and Sora went to hospital.

"Hey girl are you ready?" Sora asked her..

"Yea I'm ready let's go." she replied and we went back home..we stopped in front of door.

"Hyemi now close your eyes don't open it until I say ok!" Sora said her.

"but why?" Hyemi asked her confusedly..

"Aishh just do it na..it's not like we are going to kidnap you!" Sora annoyingly said and I was just watching them..

"Aishh ok!" Hyemi closed her eyes I opened the door and entered the house Sora was holding Hyemi and taking her inside..I called the members slowly..we switched off the all lights and stood near the table. Sora left Hyemi at the enterance of living room and stood with us.

"Sora where are you?" Hyemi called her as she was feeling little scared

"Hyemi-ah open your eyes and on the lights" Sora instructed her and She did what she was told.

"WELCOME BACK!!!" we all said and clapped our hands.

"OMG...thank you everybody..!!" Hyemi thanked us and ran towards us and did group hug. we started the party..we ate the food which was cooked by our master chef Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung..so now it is the turn of the cake yea...I was waiting for that..!!

"Hyemi look~~!!" Sora brought out the cake from kitchen and showed it to hyemi.

"OMO!! my fav. chocolate cake"Hyemi screamed happily and I saw her eyes twinkled upon seeing her fav. cake

"let's cut it" Sora gave knife to Hyemi and she cut the pieces for all of us. we started to eat and indeed it was delicious 

"wow it is more greater than I expected" Jeongmin hyung complimented and took the bite of cake

"Why? you thought I'll make bad cake hunh?" Sora said and narrowed her eyes at  him 

"well sort of" he simply said and was about to took another bite of cake when Sora hit him and snatched the plate from him.

"Ouch! Why?" he asked while rubbing his arm Sora just glared at him and casually started to eat her cake 

"Yah but I didn't say that you made it bad..in fact I complimented now give me back..!!" he protested himself but Sora kept quite and looked away.

"Please~~" he pladed with his best puppy eyes but still no response well Sora even didn't saw those best puppy eyes..haha

"Aisshh ok your cake is the best..no one can beat it! now happy?" he said and Sora turned to him with victory smile and gave him back his cake..seriously they'll never grow up

"Haha you two were fighting like you are couple"  Hyemi commneted at them and laughed 

"NO!" they said at the same time and looked at each other then turned away..we just shook our heads

Finally party ended..we helped in cleaning this all mess and then gathered in living room to take some rest some were sitting on couch and other some were on floor...well I was sitting on floor trapped between dork twins..we talked for a while and went our own houses...
I starightly went to my room and sat on bed...I took the shower and then just drifted off to sleep as I was feeling tired bcz of party.

 

 

 

I was sitting on a mat at beautiful garden under the tree of cherry blossom there were many food infront of me I looked up and saw my parents were there too smiling at me..oh yea I came here for picnic with my parents 

"Minwoo..look this cherry blossom is beautiful right?" My mom asked me and her smile never left

"Yes! it is beautiful like you.." I answered and smiled widely

"I'm very lucky to have parents like you...I love you Mom and Dad" I said and hugged them.

"We love you too son" My dad said and hugged us


hey hey hey guys look who's back...xD long time no see right? hehehe
I'm so sorry for lateeeeeee update...well now I'm back so yea more updates!! hehehe 

hope you enjoyed it!!

THANK YOU!
PPYOUNG~~