Time [HyukMin] (Editted)

Who to choose?

Pairing: HyukJae/Sungmin

Genre: Romance, angst

Rating: PG

Word count: 1473

Summary: Hyukjae never stopped loving Sungmin. Never.

 

A.N: I haven’t wrote a fanfic for a very long time suddenly have feels to make a HyukMin fic but my feels for KyuMin will never end so i decided to start my who to choose series hehes :D..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Hyukjae looked in the mirror and sighed for the nth time that day. He slapped his face twice with water before taking a sheet of paper towel from the dispenser before and dried his wet face and hands. I need to snap out of this... Hyukjae thought as he walked out of the washroom, down that never ending corridor back to his practice studio.

 

It is a wonder even to Hyukjae, why on earth did he get himself into such situations all the time. Probably because he loved Sungmin too much, but the said guy probably was too ignorant and oblivious to know it. Hyukjae knew everything. Of course, he did. He had known Sungmin since they were in diapers. It hurt him when he saw Sungmin’s first boyfriend break up with him, heck he even knew his stupid cousin was trying to hit on Sungmin. Not only that, he also came to know about this certain colleague at work that kept on following Sungmin around everywhere he went, and a very annoying neighbour that never stopped coming to find him. Hyukjae just wished that Sungmin could just look at him, and only him. Who cares about the others anyway.

However, all Sungmin treated him was as his best friend and nothing more than that. Hyukjae had known all these while but it only dawned upon him when Sungmin came crying at him after he had his break up. What else could he do? All he wanted was to just tell his hyung how much he meant to him, but it probably wouldn’t work anyway. He would rather keep his friendship with Sungmin, than to end it all with one confession. So, the least he could do was just watch silently and continue being Sungmin’s pillar of support. Sungmin would probably never know that the lyrics in the songs he wrote was about him. It had always been about him, but he was just too oblivious anyway.

 

Hyukjae strolled into his practice studio and sighed, as he was welcomed by a certain young man that has conveniently took over his studio. “Hyukieeeee, look I composed a new song! Can you help me with the lyrics?” Sungmin said cheerfully, a big smile plastered on his face.

Oh, did he forget to mention that they were label mates and Sungmin is his partner? Hyukjae and Sungmin worked in SJ Entertainment which was owned by Sungmin’s father. Hyukjae was the main choreographer in charge of all the dance items the dance groups that were managed by the company. He also helped Sungmin with the lyrics some songs and Sungmin helped him with the choreography sometimes as well.

 

“Of course, Min, you know I will never reject you.” Hyukjae gave his gummy smile at his beloved hyung. As he listened to his hyung play his composed music, he just couldn’t help but frown. Of course, it is not going to be about him again, it is just going to be another sad breakup ballad song…

However, a silly Hyukjae who loves Sungmin so much would never say no to his hyung. It is probably because he was THAT stupid…

 

 

Unbeknownst to Hyukjae, Sungmin knew about Hyukjae’s feelings for him for a long time. Hyukjae had accidentally blurted it out when he was drunk once. It wasn’t that Sungmin did not want to accept him feelings, but it was because Sungmin just did not want his heart to be broken again. Although he knew that Hyukjae would never do that.

Sungmin had never fallen in love before, but when he did, that one person broke his heart. Sungmin thought that his entire world came crashing down when that one day, his love requested that they should break up. Of course, Sungmin was lost and the only person he thought to go to was Hyukjae. They had been best friends for years.

As Sungmin poured out his heart as he cried to his best friend, Hyukjae did not know what to do. He resisted the urge to find that jerk and smash his face, but he knew that Sungmin wouldn’t like that. He wanted to tell Sungmin that he loved him, that he only wanted Sungmin to just look at him. Yet, he can’t. Hyukjae could only just wrap his arms around him and pat gently on his back.

 

 

“Knock knock” The two men looked up from the papers in front of them and looked at the door as it opened. Heechul who was the boss’ personal assistant, poked his head into the studio and walked over to the two men who were looking up at him. “How’s the two new songs going so far?” He asked with a smile on his face and sat on the table that the two men were at, crossing his legs and peeping.

Sungmin smiled at him and said, “We are almost done with it, it should be ready for approval before lunch time!” “Great! Then we can go for lunch together before the both of you head off for your meeting!” Heechul clapped his hands together and gave Sungmin a pat on his shoulders.

As the both men completed their work, they handed the files over to Heechul for approval. He glanced through the completed work, he closed the file happily and walked towards the door. “Great! Awesome work as usual, I will hand the file over to the boss! See you guys downstairs!”

“See you hyung!” Sungmin and Hyukjae said in unison, as they packed their belongings that they were bringing along for their meeting after lunch. They were going for a meeting with a certain big company’s CEO, regarding the commercial that they were going to produce for. Sungmin turned to Hyukjae and grabbed both their jackets off the chairs, handing one over to Hyukjae as they prepared to leave.

“I heard the CEO is very young, rumours said that he was about 25 years old.” Hyukjae told Sungmin as they left the room. “A young CEO would mean that the job would be easier for us no?” Sungmin smiled as they walked towards the lift. “Haha, I do hope that he isn’t stuck up since he is young.” Hyukjae replied while giving his usual gummy smile.

As the lift approached their level and the lift door opened. The two men moved to the back of the empty lift as more people started to fill into the lift. Soon, there was no more space for anybody to stand and the lift went down. Sungmin and Hyukjae looked at each other and held back their laughter when they heard someone fart in the lift. It was tough, having to hold your breath and holding your laughter at the same time. Thankfully, the lift was fast and they reached the first floor in no time.

The moment the two men stepped out of the lift, they burst out laughing and trying to catch their breath. Muttering their ‘oh my gosh’ continuously as they laughed. The had only stopped to catch their breath when Heechul stepped out of the lift. However, bursting out in laugher again as they tried to tell Heechul what happened in the lift. When they had finally calmed down and stopped laughing.

 

“Sapphire café for lunch? I heard they serve great americano and chicken sandwich!” Hyukjae suggested as they walked out of the office building. “Sure~! Where is the company that we will be going to anyway?” Sungmin looked at Hyukjae as he fiddled with his phone. “Hmm, we would need to drive down. It takes about 30minutes to drive down from here.” Hyukjae replied after checking the location on his phone.

“Sungmin are you going to drive? Or do you want me to drive the both of you down?” Heechul asked as he looked at Sungmin, squinting his eyes due to the bright sun. “Damn, I should have brought my sunglasses along.”

“It’s okay hyung! We will walk back with you and then drive my car over!” Sungmin replied cheerfully.

 

-After lunch and at the company-

 

“I wonder who the CEO is.” Sungmin said nervously as they entered the conference room. Hyukjae gave Sungmin’s back a pat and a warm smile. “Don’t be too nervous and bite on your tongue again ok.” Hyukjae joked. Just when Sungmin was about to reply him, the door to the conference room open. When the two men turned to look towards the CEO, their jaws dropped.

 

“What are you doing here?” Hyukjae blurted out.

 

A.N: OK I have edited and extended Hyukjae’s part~ next I would be editing and extending both kyuhyun and Heechul’s parts before I start writing the rest of the pairings! Thanks for your support~~ do comment and subscribe and remember to vote! I will release the poll after I have posted all the pairings! 😃 see you guys~~