010

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If he doing something to you, mind to call me okay?” Woohyun said before went to his home back, he need to cook for his dad after all.

 

“Ahmm, mind to open the door for me?” Luhan said

 

“oh oh okay but the door is not locked. You can open it by yourself” Jimin said before went to open the door.

 

“but you’re the owner of this house, I need to get your permission first” Luhan said before smile playfully at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is there anything that I can help you?” Jimin said as she give him a glass of orange juice.

 

“Oh I think I’ve left some- wait” Luhan stand and walk towards Jimin with the smirk on his face.

 

“WhAT Luhan you-u know if I’m-m shout woohyun wil-ll come he-re” Jimin feels like her breath stop as she can feels luhan’s breath at her neck.

 

“I miss your scent so much”

 

Jimin gasped as her eyes become bigger. No she must heared wrongly.

 

“Lu-lu han.. em you will- married next week Lu-lu”

 

“I’m sorry I just well you know hmm you shirts hehe” Luhan step backwards as he realized what he just do.

 

“Oh your shirt em you left it so I wear them I mean you know I like loose shirt and big shirt” Jimin trying to explain to luhan but only to get an annoying smirk from him.

 

“Well said you miss my smell.” Luhan said before sit on the couch again.

 

Luhan, stop make things become harder. Will you?

 

“I thought you want to take your things?” Jimin said before take a sit on the different couch, a bit far from him.

 

“Don’t worry, the things won’t run away from me but wait, your eyes.. why? Are just crying?” Luhan said as he give his concern looks to her.

 

“Nothing, I’m just a little bit tired. By the way, I’m currently writing my veryyy first book. I hope you will at least buy it.” Jimin said before look at her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter