020

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin blinks her eyes slowly and move her finger weakly cause Luhan to wake up.

 

“You’re wake up? I’ll call the doctor now”

 

Jimin hold his hand, not letting him to call the doctor.

 

“Plea..se take…” Jimin said weakly as she feels like her breath become uneasy.

 

“What do you want? Water? What?” Luhan hold her hand as he ask her excitedly. He move his ears near to her.

 

“Please…take…ca..re..of..her…I..beli..eve..in..yo..u” Jimin said while she hold into Luhan’s hand tightly as she start to feel the pain again.

 

She passed out again.

 

 

 

 

All of them waiting for the doctor including Jihyun and Seohyun who just know about this.

 

Eunji Woomin’s hand before put the little girl in her embrace.

 

Luhan look at Woomin before asking

 

“Do you want to sit on my lap? Auntie Eunji must be tired. Come here” Woomin look at Eunji, asking for her permission before Eunji noded her head.

“I thought Auntie Eunji said that your dad is home” Seohyun whisper slowly at sleepy Jiyoung.

 

“Don’t start it. Please.” Luhan said as he hug Woomin while humming random song to make she sleep.

 

Jihyun look at Woomin and Luhan before take Minseok’s hand and squeeze his hand slowly. She drop her head on his shoulder.

 

Mr. Kim doesn’t say anything since JinAh told him about his daughter’s condition. He feels so plain. He don’t whether he need to be sad or happy.

 

It’s been an hour since they’re waiting for the doctor.

 

Woohyun and his dad, Shinwoo come with Jimin’s things and hand it to Eunji.

 

“How is sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter