002

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stare at the beach with her swollen eyes. It's been a routine for her since her sister never let her do anything. She look at her wedding's ring and smile softly.

 

"How I wish I'll be his wife till the end" she sighed while wipe her tears. Jimin start to recall the moment when she asked her parents blessing for their marriage.

 

 

 

It's was Sunday and Kim's family spend their time together with watching movie together. Since all the daughters are always busy with their studies, they rarely have a times to spent together. Kim JinAh, 25, doctor and the twins Kim Jimin & Kim Jihyun, 20, still continuing their studies and already at their last grade.

 

"Ahmm, mom, dad. I want to tell you guys something..." Jimin

 

"What is it?" Mrs. Kim said softly.

Jihyun who already know what her sister want to said, quickly stand up and went to her room.

 

"so that boy is precious than our friendship. you betray your own bestfriend, Kim Jimin. Why I need to have a twins like you." Jihyun said quietly while walking to her room.

 

"It's about my fiance, Minseok." Jimin said nervously.

 

"Why? You're already fall in love with Minseok? I know you will love him, he is a good boy just like his parents." Mr. Kim sad while smiling.

 

"It's not like that. I have....em someone... already" Jimin suttering.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'I HAVE SOMEONE ALREADY' KIM JIMIN DON'T YOU DARE" Mr.Kim suddenly raise his voice.

 

"Honey, calm down. Jimin who is he? Can i know who is he?" her mom said softly while patting Mr. Kim back.

 

"His name is Luhan..." Jimin said and suddenly her dad slapped her, hard.

 

"I TOLD YOU HIS FAMILY ARE OUR ENEMY. THEIR COMPANY ONCE TRIED TO MAKE OUR COMPANY BANKRUP JIMIN. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" her dad said loudly while patting his own chest.

 

"DAD, IT IS YOUR COMPANY NOT MINE. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY MINSEOK AND I WON'T. YOU CAN SLAPPED ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE THAT ALWAYS FOLLOW WHAT YOU SAID AND I'M-" her dad slapped her for the second time. 

 

Jimin ran into her room at pack all her things. 

 

"I'm going" Jimin said to her parents.

 

"Jimin, do you want to leave us? honey, no. We can discuss about this." Mrs. Kim said while holding her tears.

 

"No, dad already slapped me twice. I don't think he need me anymore" Jimin said while put her shoes on.

 

"Yes, no go and don't comeback. I don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter