009

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin wipes her tears before close her computer.

 

Now she realized how strong she was after she done writing about her life. But she’s just done with the first chapter.

 

“I guess my life is horrible since the begining.” Jimin chuckled before wipes her tears again.

 

JinAh is still on her duty tonight. Jimin, herself start to wonder why her sister rarely home these days. It’s like her sister is going far away from her.

 

“oh unnie, you’re back? Your eyes why…?” Jimin ask before her sister patted her head softly.

 

“why with her” Jimin ask to herself as she saw her sister went to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JinAh broke down into tears as she sat on her bed. She just meet her dad just now.

 

“JinAh,remember your promise to me before you become a doctor before?”



JinAh noded her head while playing with her fingers.

 

“I’m getting old. I will follow your mom anytimes. I want you to live with me. Here with Jihyun. I want to spent my old time with both of my daughters.

 

“But Jimin…”

 

“You know I only have 2 daughters, right? And you know I don’t like to hear her name?” Mr.Kim said

 

“Pack your things and move into this house. I give you times to think about it. I just want you to stand beside me when I’m going later. That’s all.”

 

JinAh chokes into her tears as she pack her things.

 

“Will Jimin doing fine without me? But dad want me to stay by his side.” Jimin thought before writing a letter to Jimin.

 

 

JinAh go inside Jimin’s  room. She stare at the scene of how calm Jimin is when she is sleeping. JinAh peck her sister forehead before wipe her tears.

 

“I’m sorry” JinAh whisper to Jimin before left her room.

 

 

 

 

 

JinAh put her things on her car before went to Woohyun’s house.

 

“ahh noona why? I’m still sleepy…. HEY  WHY ARE YOU CRYING?” woohyun takes JinAh hand before guide her into his house.

 

JinAh start to tell woohyun the whole things that just happen.

 

“You know what noona, I’m sure that Jimin noona will understand you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter