004

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin keep kicking the sand softly while looking at the sea. "He'll arrived soon." Jimin sighed and take sit on the sand before she feels someone sit beside her.

 

"Hi, noona" the boy smile till his eye's smile show up.

 

"uhh Woohyun, you're just 4 years younger than me. stop calling me noona. I'll feel old" Jimin pouted.

 

Woohyun is actually one of Jimin's neighbour. When Jimin just gived birth, Woohyun was the one who take a care of her when JinAh was not at home. He have no one except his dad, ShinWoo which is only a taxi driver. 

 

"eyy noona, you're already old okay look at your face. I can see some wrinkles when you smile" 

 

Jimin chuckled. "You're so weird, hyunie. No wonder you still don't have any girlfriend."

 

They continue talking till Jimin hear her sister calling her name.

 

"Jimin, someone want to meet you." JinAh said while bitting her lips.

 

"Oh, he's here"  Jimin smile before woohyun help her to stand up.

 

"That bastard is here noona? What's he want? Do you want me to hit him for you?" Woohyun said while gritting his teeth. 

 

"It's gonna end today, woohyun-ah. The pain will end today. Go home and cook for your dad, he must be hungry after a day of working" Jimin pats woohyun's head while smiling. She then walking to her house.

 

 

 

 

"He's here. Oh my God. I miss him so much. He dyed his hair to dark brown. He looks so stunning I swear. And he looks a bit chubier since the last time i saw him. He must be happy huh? Thanks, Seohyun ah for always behind of him when I'm not there for him."

 

Jimin keep staring at the figure in front her. She miss him so much. 

 

"oh, you're here" Luhan said while smiling.

 

"I miss that smile so much, Luhan"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter