Kyuhyun's First Love

Memories of me and you

Kyuhyun's POV

Class ended and I had an urge to tour her around the school. Since she forgot about the school premises due to her amnesia. I caught up to her while she was putting her books on her locker.

“Lee Hae-li-n… “ I caught me breath due to the running I just did. Everyone looked at me especially those fangirls who keep on stalking me.

“Neh?” She turned to look at me and flashed a bright smile.

“Do you want me to tour you around the school? If it’s alright with you? You can watch me practice later if you like. “  I asked her. I was scratching the back of my head while looking at her.

“Sure! Thanks for the offer Kyuhyun-ssi” I was talking with her while walking. She's very unique. The way she talks is very illuminating. Like she would never fail to make anyone fall for her. She has these angelic features of her that adds up to her charm. 

We went to the cafeteria , gymnasium , science laboratory , arts department and finally to the school garden. We decided to take a break . We sat on the bench and started talking.

“Mind me asking.. But what happened to you? “ Curiosity crept up on me. She was just looking at the sky with both arms on the base of the bench.

“Sorry… I know it has been hard on you. “ Ugh.. So stupid of me to ask her that. I’m being insensitive again.

“Aniyo.. It’s alright. I was in a car accident about a year ago. “ She turned her gaze on me.

“My ribs broke and it pierced into my lungs. They said it was a miracle that I even survived.  So… I’m very thankful that I’m still alive.” Wow… What a coincidence… I experienced the exact same thing.

“And…. I was in a coma for about a year. I just woke up 2 weeks ago. Even though I don’t remember a single thing.. It’s better than dying , right?” She lightly chuckled. Hers was different. She was in a coma longer than me . And I thought my accident was bad enough but hers was even worst.

“I’m sorry to hear that… “ I was so sorry to ask her something like that.

“It’s alright.. I know that you are just curious about me. So no worries. :) Sharing it with a friend is fine with me. “ She called me a friend.

“Friend?” I asked her..

“You don’t want to?” She pouted at me.

“Ofcourse I do! “ she lightly chuckled. She was still calm and composed. Her eyes that look through mine are captivating. Her hair that flows with the wind. The sincerity of her voice… was enough to steal my heart away. I don’t believe it.. but I think I’m in a love at first sight. I stood up and grabbed her hand.. literally pulling her into the music room.

“Sit there. “ I patted the seat next to me. She gladly sat beside me and I started playing.

 

[T]
It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of you
A smile spreads across my face.
It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. Whenever you are happy
My heart is filled with love.
Today I might live in a harsh world again.
Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image.
The dreams that are still ringing in my ears
Are leaving my side towards you.
Everyday my life is like a dream.
If we can look at each other and love each other
I’ll stand up again.
To me, the happiness of those precious memories
Will be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.

 

She looked at me in awe after I finished my performance.

 

Haelin's POV

“Wow… You’re really good ” I can feel that I was blushing deep shades of red.

“Not at all… “ I laughed nervously. Hiding my flustered face.

“I think I need to go home. Mom’s calling me already. Thanks for today! “ I waved and bid him farewell. Leaving him on his seat.

“Bye~ “ he waved back. Motioning me to go already.

Kyuhyun's POV

“I can’t believe this.” I was laughing at myself when she left.

"I fell in love in just a matter of hours.. " chuckling as I was entering the car. whistling tunes until I arrived at our dorm. 

“Yaaah! Kyuhyun-ah.. Why are you smiling like that?” Sungmin-hyung asked me when I entered our room.

“Let’s just say that… I believe in Love at first sight “ Sungmin-hyung gaped his mouth to avoid squealing. But in a few seconds he began running and shouting around our dorm. I heard a lot of footsteps towards my room. Man… This is going to be bad.

“Yah. Maknae! Blurt it out! “ Heechul-hyung went towards me.

“She’s just a friend in school. Nothing more.. Nothing less.” They started interrogating me again. Hooo.. 

"So why don't I know her? We're just schoolmates yah know?" Eunhyuk hyung placed his hand on my right shoulder and smirked at me. Showing off his gummy smile,

"She just transferred today and you were absent" I slipped out my tongue at him. =P. 

"If I didn't have a schedule today.. I should've seen her! I bet she's like a goddess to make you fall in love." Wew. Good thing hyung didn't go to school today. Or else I got myself a competition. 

"Yaaaah. I saw her first :P and you're right! She's beautiful~ " I left all of them dumbfounded. I guess they were shocked at my sudden confession. Yes.. It was my first time to fall in love. :)