I miss her

Memories of me and you

 

Donghae’s POV

“Ok cut! Thirty minute’s break everyone! “ The director said. Finally... We were about to finish filming our comeback music video.

“Donghae-ah... What's the matter with you? Your not focused! Do the steps right! "  Our manager scolded me. Ughh. I'm so frustrated to do anything right. The members were just staring at me. I got to get myself composed. We've been working hard for this comeback since its the last album before Heechul-hyung goes to the army.

"I know it's been hard on you but.. You got to move on. Thinking more about what happened will not change anything. You know.. It’s already been a year since that accident happened.” Eunhyuk gave me a pat on the back. Since he's my bestfriend he understands my feelings. I started tearing up... not knowing what to say or what to act. It's been hard putting up a strong front when deep inside it hurts. That night of the accident was the biggest mistake I have done... I should've explained to her the real reason why I wanted to break up.. It's for our own good and I know that. Yoona will sabotage her in anyway she can. I can't let that happen.. not to her. Anyone but her. I would gladly give up anything just for her. I couldn't change what happened already and I blame myself for thinking that way. Why did I got scared of that silly threat? When I can protect her life even with my own?

“I know that! I had moved on already! Besides... I have Yoona now right? So please... Stop telling me about that.” I teared up not bearing the lies I am saying anymore. Yes.. It's true.. Yoona threatened me again.. Saying that she will kill her family. She'll ruin our relationship. Follow Haelin to the ends of hell until she breaks up with me.Damn her and her evil plots. Though she has a self-declared relationship with me... I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about her. When she calls.. I never answer. When she talks with me , I don't even look at her. Many people see her as an angel-like princess with heavenly beauty. BUT NO.. She's just a devil in disguise. A two-faced .      

"Stop lying and look at yourself LEE DONGHAE! It's hard enough to see you suffer from her death. So stop telling me that you're inlove with that witch!" Eunhyuk shouted at me loud enough for everyone to here. Every single Super Junior member.

"YAAAAAAH! STOP IT! STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! " I was whimpering already. I didn't want to hear anything again about her. If I do... I might not take it anymore. I might break down. 

"Why should I? Please.. break up with her.. for your own good. There are other girls like Haelin.. " Though I knew that Haelin was an unordinary girl who is almost perfect. She's beautiful , kind , caring , intelligent , a good friend , a good listener , a good singer and a great musician. No wonder this fish here fell for her that bad. It's hard to find someone as good as her.  

"Why can't you understand that I love her?! I thought you were my bestfriend?!?!" I hate to fight with this monkey but.. I need to make them believe that I have a relationship with Yoona. The monkey is holding my shirt , staring into my eyes angrily. That drew the last straw. Leeteuk-hyung stormed his way towards us. 

“Yah! Lee Donghae! Eunhyuk! . Donghae..  I know you’re depressed but you didn’t have to be angry! He was just slapping your face with the truth!  Did you forget that we're brothers?! We miss Haelin as much as you do! “ Leeteuk hyung shouted at me. Haelin... that name... Why can't I bring myself to forget about her? Maybe because.. She was the first person who made me realize that I can always believe in myself and in my dreams. She made me realize what life truly is , how happy it is everytime I'm with her. She cared for me everytime I needed her and She never failed to make me smile with everything she does. Every single movement of her... the way she puffs out her cheeks when she's frustrated , the way she laughs at her silly mistakes , the way she sings and play the piano , the way she cares for me and the way she loved me... Every single thing about her........ made me fall in LOVE.

 "And besides you don't even like Yoona! " Heechul hyung shouted. That struck me but what could I do? She pushed herself into me. I was threatened ... I'm not free to do anything I want anymore. I needed to forget about Haelin but I just couldn't. I was so damn in love with her that I couldn't do it.

" I do! I love Yoona so a little respect please? Stop bashing on her!" Sigh.... Me and my lies. -