Waking up

Memories of me and you

 

Haelin’s POV

I was quarrelling with someone , a boy who I don’t know. I was crying my heart and shouting my tonsils out. He was quietly crying while driving. Trying hard to explain something I don’t understand. Suddenly we crashed into another car. BOOM. Everything became black.

“I had that dream again...” I opened my eyes and saw the eye-piercing sunlight from the window after a long time. It seems that I had been asleep for a very long time now. Ahhh. My head hurts. I had a lot of tubes stuck inside my body. Was the accident really that bad? A lady went inside the room and dropped the basket of fruits she was holding when she saw me.

“Haelin-ah! Thank God! You’re finally awake. I was beginning to lose hope.” The lady said as she went by my side and hugged me. She was crying at that time. Touching my face and holding my hand.

“Excuse me... But.. Do I know you?” I asked.

“ I’m yooo-ur mm-om. Don’t you remember?” It seems that I don’t remember anything. At ALL.

“I don’t know... How long have I been here?” I looked at the lady curiously , waiting for her answer.

“A year. You’re in a coma for about a year now. Wait a minute dear. I’ll just call the doctor.” Wow... I was in a coma for that long? Though I don’t remember anything , I can feel that she’s indeed my mom.

No One’s POV:

“Dr. Park! My daughter’s already awake.” Haelin’s mom said to the doctor. They rushed immediately to her room and operated series of check-ups to check her condition and to tell whether she can go home already.

“Mrs. Lee , She can go home this weekend. All her vital signs are normal but her body is still in it’s fragile state. She needs to take care of her body more from now on. “ Mrs. Lee was glad to hear that her daughter was fine.

“But... The sad part is.. She’s having amnesia due to the trauma of the accident. She can’t remember anything.. All of her memories were erased. She only knows her name and a part of the accident.” The doctor said the truth which made Mrs. Lee broke down into tears.

=======================================================================================================================

 

--- Hello. :)) New writer here. Please support me in my first fanfic. Though the first chapter is short. I already done 10 chapters ahead so don't worry. :)) I will update frequently. Thank you :>