Chapter 2

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoping to seem unnoticeable, Andrea speed walked to geography. Right outside the door of the classroom, she took one final deep breath and walked in. The classroom was already full of students. She could feel everyone starring at her.

'Not again...' she thought to herself. "Hi, I'm new." Andrea said to the man teacher who was pointing out something on the chalkboard. 

"Does that mean you can be late to my class?" Andrea was lost for words.

'I was five whole minutes early!' She thought to herself.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you actually gonna introduce yourself?" 

"Oh sorry. Hi, my name is Andrea White. I can't wait to learn in my new lovely school." She ended her introduction with a big smile. The class was silent until the teacher spoke up.

"Are you from some sort of posh school or something? I mean, who says that?" The whole class broke out laughing. Andrea was shocked, this was the first ever time that a teacher said something like that about her. He was basically making fun of her. "Anyway, enough messing around. Let's get back to work."

"Um... where should I sit?"

"Take a seat next to Jimin over there at the back." Andrea could see the handsome boy slightly raise his head in alarm. He shot her a smile and Andrea could feel her cheeks burn. His hair was a chestnut brown colour (the style from danger music video) and he had a cute childlike face, which at he same time seemed manly. "And please note the main rule of this classroom Miss White, don't be a pain in the ." Everyone giggled quietly to themselves, while Andrea quietly walked over to her seat. Here the teacher goes again. Making fun of her. This school was very odd, she thought. 

Again, people started whispering around her as she sat down next to the good looking guy. Some of the girls were saying things like 'She's so lucky! She gets to sit next to him.' 'I wonder if she'll make his list.' 'This will be fun to watch'. Now she had some understanding of what people were talking about. It was about the top 7 boys. She assumed Jimin is one of them, however she wasn't gonna give into him. 

"Hey." Jimin whispered. Andrea slightly widened her eyes out of surprise. He was actually talking to her. However, she knew what he was gonna try to do. She still responded to him with a dim 'hi'. 

"So how are you liking the new school?" 

"I'm kind of trying to pay attention." She snapped. 

"Don't worry, Mr Pete won't mind. He doesn't care if we're whispering as long as it's not loud." 

"It doesn't matter, I want to listen." Seconds later, Jimin raised his hand up and asked the teacher,

"Andrea isn't feeling well, should I take her to the nurse?" Shocked, Andrea tried to nod in disapproval. 

"On her first day? Fine, if you must. So much for not being a pain..." Jimin stood up and pulled Andrea by hand. She managed to pick up her bag but not her text book. 

"What are you doing?"

"Just follow," he told her, grinning. Confused, Andrea followed Jimin out of the classroom in the hallway.

"Jimin, I'm not feeling sick so, what's the purpose of this?" He stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to face Andrea.

"Now."

"Now what?"

"Now we can talk."

"Really? All this just for that? I can't believe this. I'm going back to class..." before she could turn around, Jimin grabbed her wrist again.

"Wait, I've got something to show you."

"What?"

"You'll see when we get there." He smiled cheekily at her and continued to walk down the hallway, still holding Andrea by her wrist. They finally arrived at a door labeled 'Staff only' and Jimin took a key out of his pocket. Unlocking the door, Andrea freed herself from Jimin's grasp. He slightly pushed the door open and gestured for her to enter. "Ladies first." There's that smile again. Andrea took a few small steps in the dark room, scanning her surroundings. Jimin followed.

"What is this?" She asked in confusion.

"We're not there yet. Just keep following." Jimin walked in front of Andrea, leading the way through another door that was next to a bucket and broom. Exiting from the janitors cabinet into a dim corridor, Andrea could hear loud club music and people laughing. Finally they arrived at another door which Jimin then opened. 

Andrea could not believe what she saw in front of her. Pool tables, game machines, leather couches, a chandelier on the ceiling and a bar full of different kinds of alcoholic drinks. There were 2 guys sitting on the leather couches with a few pretty girls surrounding them. One had reddish hair, dressed in a school uniform. The other one had black hair, milky white skin and dressed in mostly black clothes. There were another 2 guys playing a game of pool at the pool table. One of them had blonde hair and the other one had leaning towards orange hair. They were both dressed in school uniform. Then there was a guy by himself a at the bar, drinking a glass spot something. She didn't care exactly what but she knew it was alcohol. He was also was dressed in school uniform, which meant he was too young to drink. He also had chestnut brown hair like Jimin did. 

"What is this place?" Andrea asked. Jimin didn't answer her and went over to the guy with blond hair by the pool table. He whispered something into his ear and she could then see that his attention was drawn towards her. The blond guy suddenly shouted out loudly,

"Attention everyone! We have a new guest!" Suddenly everyone's eyes darted at her, and all she could do was awkwardly stand there. The blond guy came over and stood right in front of her, smiling. "Hey. My name's Namjoon. Your new at this school right?"

"Yeah..."

"What's your name?"

"Andrea."

"That's a beautiful name. Well, let me introduce you to here guys. This is Suga," he pointed over to the red haired guy who was smiling brightly at her. "This is Jungkook," he then pointed to the one next to Suga, the one with the black hair who was still talking to one of he girls. "That's Jin," the guy at the bar. He didn't even look at her. Instead he finished the glass he was drinking. "That one over there is V," the orange haired one. 

"Do we really have to kep doing this? It's getting boring. Let's get some older girls..." Said V. Then Suga interrupted,

"No, I like girls a bit younger. It's fun." Rolling his eyes, V got back to the pool game he never finished and mumbled,

"You would date anyone..."

"Oi! Shut up!" Suga responded.

"Please don't mind them. Anyway, there's another person I wanted to introduce you to, but unfortunately he's not here right now. He's name is J-hope." Namjoon said.

"That's great and all, but I'm a bit confused. This is a school as far as I know. Why is there a hangout place here? And why are you skipping classes? Wouldn't you get caught? Plus, is there any reason for me being here? And..."

"Wow, too many questions! Don't wonder so much. You are actually very lucky to be here right now. We are at the top of the school, and we chose a normal girl like yourself to hang out with us. We like to be nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter