Chapter 16

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrea's pupils dilated,  as she felt her heart beat faster after seeing his face. The guy who stole her first kiss was before her eyes, saving her from danger.

Wow, these thoughts I'm having unintentionally are making me want to vomit... She thought to herself. 

V looked over at the other two men who seemed to turn pale from fright. 

"Wanna end up like your friend on the floor?" The men shook their heads in disagreement slightly, still taken aback by the event that had just taken place before them. "Well then I suggest you get out of here." 

The two men were practically gone, ditching their friend without a second thought. V walked over to Andrea and pulled her into his warm embrace.

"Why were you out here by yourself? Are you stupid?" Andrea ignored his rudeness and continued hugging him, smelling his sweet cologne while at it. As they broke apart from their hug, Andrea had just acknowledged Jhope's presence. He looked hurt, but then again, that's the expression he always has so she didn't really know what to think.

"Jhope? What are you doing here?" 

"Why did you leave?" he looked more pissed off then usual. "Why did you leave when I specifically told you not to? I told you it was dangerous but you didnt listen." 

V, having heard enough turned to Jhope. "Well, I was here so don't worry. Oh, and by the way, it would of been nice if you had shown some excitement seeing me. I haven't been here for like a whole three months!"

ignoring V's whining,  Andrea wasn't gonna hold back. How could someone be so controlling? 

"Why do you care so much? I can do whatever I want to do! And you were the one that just completely ignored me!" 

"Was that a reason to leave!?" 

"Yes it was! And I needed to head home anyway. My parents must be really worried..." 

"I'll take you." V once again interrupted. Andrea took another glance at jhope who was fuming, and then looked back at V's face.

"Thanks Taehyung." They both walked off to V's car and drove off, leaving Jhope all by himself. 

 

Andrea and V were halfway through the car journey when some news started playing on the radio. 

"Starting from May there will be a larger number of police officers around the state to protect the civilians from danger. The police forces report that they will do everything in their power to ensure that the law is followed. Also, there will be a large number of detectives investigating local gangs that might seem as a large threat to local citizens so they can be abolished completely." 

"Oh ..." V cursed. 

"What's the matter?" Andrea, generally conserned, asked.

"The cops are a pain in the , that's all. Jungkook's probably gonna want to have a meeting about this." Andrea shuddered at the mention of Jungkook's name. He was a living nightmare to her. V noticed her pale face expression. "What's the matter? Are you sick?" 

"No I'm fine." Andrea answered, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter