Chapter 17

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like Taehyung 

Those words raced through Andrea's mind. How? And why? Sure they've shared moments like the kiss and the music composing but he has been quite a jerk to her before, and there's no doubt about it. 

 

Next Morning

Andrea slowly opened her eyes. "Why is it so light outside already?" She turned over to check her alarm clock. Her body tensed as she realised that she was 10 minutes late for school. 

"No no No no No....This cannot be happening!" Andrea rushed around her room, with 1 sock on and half of her shirt buttoned. As she finished getting dressed she quickly rushed downstairs. She headed straight to the front door when she stopped hearing her mother's voice.

"Already going?" Her mum asked sweetly. Without looking back at her she answered.

"I'm ten minutes late!" Andrea grabbed her coat from the hanger by the front door. 

"Well at least take your friend with you." 

"What friend?" Andrea asked with a hint of annoyance as she turned around. Taehyung was sitting by the kitchen table having a glass of water. 

"Hey Andrea," he waved slightly. She quickly was swiped over by a wave of shock. What was he doing in her house? And this late? 

"He-heeey V! What are you doing here?" 

"Waiting for you ofcourse." he stood up and walked over to her, taking her hand in his. "See you later Mrs.White." V lead her out of the door by the hand while Andrea took a quick glance at her mother with both of her thumbs up. 

Andrea turned back around. She had just noticed that he's holding her hand. She quickly tensed up, pulling her hand slightly back. V turned around. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing." She answered quite quickly, with her face becoming redder every second. 

"Are you hot? You're really red. Maybe you've got a fever," V pulled her into his chest, feeling her forehead with his hand. She couldn't even process what was happening in her head, she felt so weak in his arms. He took a look at her, she was even redder than before. He quickly glanced at her white shirt that was buttoned wrong. He could slightly see her bra through it, making him blush but smirk at the same time. He didn't say anything about it.  

"Why don't we go see a doctor quickly? Maybe there is something really wrong with you..." 

"No, I'm fine." Andrea simply answered and they both got in the car and drove off.

"Andrea, you might want to sort out your shirt..." he looked over at her shirt again. She looked down and turned extremely red again. are you kidding me? She thought.  V saw her red face again and realised that shes blushing.  So back there at her house, was she blushing then too? But why? 

"Can you please not look while I button it right?" 

"Ofcourse!" V concentrated on the road while Andrea opened her shirt completely. She kept looking over at V to check he's not looking. when she looked back, V couldn't help but take a slight look through one of the mirrors. What could he do? He's a guy, he can't help himself. Unfortunately for him she was done dressing herself. 

"I'm done now." She said. 

"Good. By the way, I'm sorry that I never told you that I would be leaving before I left. It was quite sudden, and I never had the chance to-"

"It's fine," Andrea assured him. He looked over at her unbothered expression. She had her arms folded and was looking straight ahead, instead of at him. Was she fed up with him? Why did her mood change so quickly? Taehyung suddenly remembered that they had to preform infront of the whole school for their assignment, and since he left Andrea probably had to do it by herself. He decided to ask her about it.

"How was the performance after I left?" 

Andrea thought back to the horrifying time when everyone was booing her on stage. The performance was dreadful.

"It was fine." V stopped the car right in the middle of the road. Luckaly no other cars were around. He looked over at her shocked expression.

"Are you crazy?!" she yelled.

"There's something that you're not telling me, and I want to know what it is." he said in a stern husky voice. Andrea could see that he was being serious and he genuenly cared about what she had to say. Unconciouslly, Andrea's eyes started watering, tears escaping her eyes. She wiped them away, not wanting any empathy from him. He was confused and shocked to see her in this state, he had never seen her cry before. What was upsetting her? He got out of the car and went over to the other side. He opened the door for her to get out and she followed his unsaid instructions. He then embraced her into a hug. He could feel her tears fall down his neck as she continued sobbing. Taehyung leaned back and wiped her tears away with his thumb, mouthing 'It's okay.' He held her hand and led her back to the car.

"Why don't we ditch class today and go to the faire that's in town?" he asked looking over at the upset girl.

"We can't ditch school, education is important." 

"You sound li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter